Second

Stars You and Me...

“Jessica, it’s true!?” Taeyeon was surprised by what Jessica just told. Taeyeon came home late yesterday, so she decided to talk to Jess this morning. Although Jessica looked so embarrassed but insided her, she was very happy.

“Yes. Taengoo, I’m really shy”

Flash back…

Donghae and Jessica started walking around the park.

“Donghae-shi” Jessica pointed to the play area is decorated with colorful “I wants”

“Let’s go! I also want to try”

Then, Donghae bought tickets for them and they had great time playing together. They have played many different games. They played roller coaster, carousel animals, coloring statues, ..., they met circus clown performing, is seen the traditional games. They ate tokbokki, kimpap together. They look like a couple more friends. They forgot the embarrassment between them.

“Sica, are you happy? It was a great!” Donghae smiled widely.

“Yes, so fun!” Jessica replied

“Do you want to drink water? I’ll go to buy” Donghae saw Jessica was tired so he wanted to buy something for her. “Yes, bother you!” Jessica bowed.

“Its okay!” he smiled to her, and it made her heart beat a little faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae gave Jessica a botlle of water and sat down next to her. Both of them were silent rest, only the children’s scream and the sound of leaves ed each other. Donghae looked to the right side and found an interesting.

“Jess, we still have a place where we haven’t come” he smirked

“What is this?” Jessica turned to look at him.

“That!” Donghae pointed to the back of where they were sitting. Jessica turned around and dropped her jaw because shocked “What!? That….”

“What that? I think it’ll be great. Let toward monster homes now keke~ :p” he grabbed Jessica’s wirst and stared running to close to monster homes.

“No Hae oppa~ ! I’m scare” Jessica yelled when both walked to the door of the monter homes.

Suddenly Donghae stopped, which made Jessica hit her head on his back.

“YAH! Why do you suddenly stop? Aigoo, my nose!” she lamented.

“What did you call me, Jessica?” He asked Jessica while was caring his face.

Jessica suddenly remembered that she have just called him oppa. Ouch! Why did I say that??? Jessica thought.

“I didn’t call anything” she pretended that she didn’t know.

“Yes, you did” Donghae glared at Jessica and moved closer to her

“So…what did I call you?” Jessica started walking backwards.

“You call … THAT” Donghae said. Jessica step backward and she leant on the wall “I don’t understand your means”

Jessica POV

Ouch! This guy ~~ He leant his hands on the wall and his face is inch apart from me. Hic! I’m really embarrassed. Ahhhhhhhh this is stupid wall! Why was this wall invited? I sure that if everyone see us, they’ll think we are a couple.

“Oppa~” Donghae stared at me. OMG!

He is so strong, I took all my strength to put him “stay away from me”

“Look at you, your face is blushing as red as a tomato. Don’t shy! Kaka~” he cared his face.

Aish “Dream on! Let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? I can’t see anything. It’s too dark.” Jessica yelled. She can’t calm when everything around her becomes creepy and dark. Wind blowing on her and she really feel cold. She was panic when she realized Donghae didn’t walk beside her. Suddenly, a hand placed on her shoulder, that made her startled and frightened “Ahhhhhhhhh! Go away!.”

“Hahaha~ Jessica, don’t scare. It’s me, Donghae.” Donghae appeared suddenly beside her. Jessica didn’t say anything and Donghae has just laughed.

“C’mon Jessi! The ghost with the bloody disgusting, unkempt hair is fake. It doen’t hurt you. Let continue” then he grabbed her wrist and pull away. Donghae laughed without knowing that tears were flowing on someone cheek. And they kept going into the monsters home.

 

 

 

*********************************

Haesica moment ^^

comment! comment!