Is it true???

Stars You and Me...

***********

“Hey Jessica! We meet again” Taecyeon tapped into her shoulder. He know Jessica usually go to library to read book.

“Oh hi! Come here” she great him back

“Jessica you know how is my level of English bad”

“Haha it’s okay” Jessica smiled

 “Ne~ So you can agree to do for English teacher for me???” he looked at her

“What! How can I do it? You can find other one better than me. Or Yoona??? Although she’s not good English like me keke~ but she is always asked for a lecture”

“But for me, your words are easy to understand”

“.....” Jessica was a little hesitation

“Jessica pls!!!! I promise to pay your salary”

“Aishhhh... it’s not main problem” she sighed

“So what’s your problem???”

“The part-time accounts for most of the afternoon during the week. I only have two empty days.” She pouted, just she want to spend time with her boyfriend.

“Jessica ah.... it won’t take you too much time”

“Okay. Cause you’re my friend, I’ll help you”

 

Jessica completely believed Taecyeon without a doubt. When the empty days come, she help Taecyeon complete his exercises, she told him the practical difficulties of English. So seem likes she has missed a lot of dates with Donghae. When she’s busy, Donghae is free or reversed. Not simply just like studying, Jessica was  invited to eat and go out right after exercise ended, it looks like Taecyeon are trying to be with her, but she did not realize that. Jessica simply thought they are friends and friends should go out with each other more and she forgot that there’re have people who are really looking forward to be with her. Because having Taecyeon by her side so Jessica didn’t feel bored.
But with Donghae, he really are bored. No.... he felt disappointed because Jessica continuously destroyed their dates.  Every time he called her, she said that she was very busy. “What is she busy about that can’t go out to lunch with me?” Donghae thought.

*******

Donghae is doing his work, suddenly someone knocked on the door

“Come in” he said without looking up. He continued to focus the magazines

“Donghae oppa~”

Donghae looked up “Oh Hara-ssi! What’s up?”

“Are you not going out to lunch?” she asked

“Ne~” he sighed

“What’s wrong?” she smirked “Did your girlfriend reject you? It’ll be better if you go to lunch with me”

“She said she was busy.... again...” his face reflected sadness “But why do you know?”

Hara smirked “Here” she put the photos on the table.

“What’s this?” he looked at her.

“You should see it yourself”

Donghae took those pictures and he is very surprised. Jealousy began to appear in him.

     

 

“It’s Taecyeon....”

“And Jessica – your girlfriend, right?” Hara cut off him “Now you were known why she was busy like that. She went out with Taecyeon and forgot the dates with you”

“Why do you know? And why did you give me those pictures?” he said with angry tone

“I have just wanted to help you. I happened to come across the cafe and suddenly saw them walking together”

Donghae is really sad when he saw those pictures. Did she betray me? Donghae thought.

“Oppa~ I think they’re together in the school library now”

After hearing she speak, he immediately took the car keys and went out of the room, leaving her there.

“Jessica! You lost” Hara smirked

 

 

 

 

*********

Sorry for short chapter and too much pics....

Maybe you guys may wonder why did Hara suddenly appeared in this chapter......... but you'll find out soon ^^

Thank you,