Chapter 11

Stars You and Me...

 “Taeyeon, today is so boring!” jessica sighed. “Yeah, early morning, we had met Hara at the library.” Taeyeon continued “I don’t know why with Hara’s character, she is working in SM company?”

 “Aish, not to metion her again. Ah. Do you want to eat?

“Donghae again?”

“Yes, he’ll pay for us” Jessica clapped her hands.

“Do you think you are bulling him?” Taeyeon laughed

“A little!” Jessica blushed.

~~~~

Jessica also didn’t understand herself. Although she met Donghae a few day, she’d love to . Maybe because he was all make concessions to her, which made her happy. And Taeyeon can see it in her.

Jessica again called Donghae to ask to eat. “Place as before” Donghae sighed.

Donghae POV

“Ahhhhh when do I get rid of you, Jessicaaaa?” I shouted very big when I was my room.

After few minutes, I changed clothes and went out.

When my car into the parking lot, I see Jess is standing in front of the restaurant instead of in it. She looks so sad.

“Hey, why are you standing here one yourself? Where is Taeyeon?  Do she not come here with you?” I feel a little worried.

“Yah, why do you ask me so much?” she sulk “We have to come here together but she says a bit of work to go and says she will come later but for now I have not seen her.”

“It’s ok, you try to call her.” I suggest

“I have called her but she didn’t answer.” She pouted

“Last try”

“Alright!” she sighed

…… “Jessica…” finally, the girl's voice sounded

Jessica’s left hand covering the phone's speaker then turned to me smiling widely “she is talking to me”

 

I acted like an idiot. When she smiled at me, I felt my heart beating faster than usual. She was warm, friendly to me instead of arrogant and cold. Didn’t think more, I approached her, I took the phone from her hand and said into it “Taeyeon-shi, Jessica has waited for a long time” then put the phone back to Jessica “Here…”

Jessica turned away. A later, she stood in forn of me, she pouted “Taeyeon won’t come. So just me and you”

“I thought you liked that” I said to her

“Of course no” she stared at me.

“Okay okay, I don’t eat you, so you don’t scare me like this. Let’s have lunch” I pushed the door but she has pulled me back “I don’t want to eat. I had eaten. I want to go out”

“Had you eaten? When? I haven’t eaten”

“Just earlier. Because I was hungried. Will we go out right now?” Jessica looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Please stand here and wait for me a few minutes. I need to put my belly full of food before I take you out”

“Yes Sir.”

Her smile is very beautiful.

 

 

******************************************8

short chapter :( sorry

comment pls