Chapter 21

Stars You and Me...

*********

Jessica and Donghae has really become a couple. They go out and spend more time together......

*********

After school ended, Jessica walked out the gate and wait for her boyfriend to pick.

Taecyeon is student in next class of Jessica’s class. He saw Jessica from far so he is trying to run very fast to where she is standing.

“Hey Jes...” but he was cut off.

“Sica! I’m here” Donghae stepped out of the car and waved to her.

“Ne~” Jessica waved back to Donghae and run to him

Taecyeon can’t do anything. “Damn it! I’ll faster next time” Taecyeon thought.

********

“My pretty Sica, I think you are hungry, so first, we will go to eat, okay?” Donghae turned to her

“Yes oppa!” she smiled back at him.

“So cute~” he used his right hand to pinch her cheek.

“Yah! You should pay attention to your driving. I don’t want to die early.” She punched gentle in his arm.

“okay okay... Hahah” he laughed.

********

“Jessica! Can you help me???” Taecyeon tapped her shoulder.

“Oh...Taec.... yes!” she smiled “What’s this?” she pointed at papers on his arms.

“This English exercise is difficult too, many exercises I can not do...”

“okay... but Taec... it’s time to have lunch and I must have one with Donghae...” but she was cut off him

“Jessica, I know you’re busy but please... I have to finish this pile of homework, I have for English this afternoon” he begged “And I would like to invite you to lunch. Donghae is your boyfriend, you and him can go out whenever you want... pls!!!!”

“Aishhh.....  That boy!!! Alright!” she smiled.

“Yes!!!”

From: My pretty Sica

Oppa~ I can not go to lunch with you. Appointment you on other day! Love you!

From: Fishy oppa <3

Aww~~~ I’m bored.... Okay...  Have a good lunch! Love you!

 

“Jessica! Let’s go” Taecyeon grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. They go to the library to do Taec’s homework. After 2 hours, finally they finished.

“Ahhhhh~ I’m tired!!!!” Jessica stood up and made some exercises.

“Haha~ you are so cute...” Taec said.

“Don’t tease me!” she gently punching his arm.

“OH! Jessica unnie, Taecyeon oppa~ you look like very happy!” Yoona suddenly appeared.

Jessica stopped punching Taec’s arms, she run toward Yoona “Yoona, you came...”

“Annyeong~” Taec stood up.

“Hi oppa~” Yoona bowed, she turned to Jessica “Unnie! I thought you have lunch with Donghae oppa~”

“Hehe~ I have just helped him with his homework. Don’t think miscellaneous keke~” Jessica whispered in her ear.

“Yah unnie!”

“Hehe~ Taec...I must go now. And Yoona, let’s be here to help him, okay??!!!” then she grabbed her bag and left.

“W...wait...” Taec is going to chase Jessica, he feel embarrassed when he’s alone with Yoona  but...

“Oppa~ Where are you going??? Don’t worry! I’ll help you, right?” she smiled

“Ah.... okay” His cheeks started becoming red. Taecyeon never think he would never be so close to you like this. He feel worry. He looked up and saw she was reading book.

“She’s so beautiful. I wish this time can stop forever” He thought.

*******

“Aww~ Sica~ I’m so full..... I can’t walk anymore” Donghae pretended to moan.

“I was said eating too much is not good, but you don’t listen....” Jessica knew he was pretending.

“Aww~ I think you have to piggyback me home...”

“YAH! Why can you tell a girl piggyback you???” then she turned and walked away.

After few seconds, Donghae immediately chased her.

“My pretty Sica! Are you angry?”

She didn’t tell anything and just focused the ground.

“I’m sorry” he said. He really thought Jessica is angry him. Suddenly Jessica felt something warm touch her forehead, she immediately pushed him “YAH! we are in crowded places through”

“Hufffff.... Who cares?” Donghae smirked

“I care” she responded.

“I’ll punished you because you dare to disobey me” he smirked again

“If you have the ability to do it!” she laughed then she ran away “Catch me if you can” she yelled.

“EASY!!!” he stood up and chased her.

After nearly half an hour chasing each other, Jessica suddenly stop “Op...opp...oppa! I.... I lose....” she said in breathing.

“Finally” he breathed “I can’t... believe...You...you also... run pretty fast” Donghae bent over, hands on knees. Both of them were tired and Jessica sat down on the ground.

“This time... I’ll handle you” He went toward her.

“Wha....what are you g...going... to do???”

He sat down in front of her, lifted her chin to face him then he gave her a kiss on her lips.

“Oppa... this is your punishment???!!” she blushed.

“No!” Donghae shook his head

“Huh???” she looked up.

“This is a kiss”

He smiled sweetly to her. He stood up and gave her his hand to help her get up.

*********

 

 

 

Update so late.