I love you!

Stars You and Me...

******

“Jessica! Jessica!” Sungmin shouted when he saw her.

“Ne~” Jessica smiled “What’s happened???”

“I have something to say to you, but here it is not convenient...so can you wait for me at the terrace of building??”

“Ah... ne~... but why is the terrace of building oppa???”

“I...I think it’ll be more suitable”

“Ne~”

Then Sungmin left, and Jessica took her wallet and went to the elevator.

Jessica POV

Aishhh.... If he had not felt comfortable, why not meet in the waiting room???? Aigoooo....my dear legs!!!!

After a few minutes... “Thank you, dear elevator!” I think. I turned around and went up the stairs.

I didn’t watch the vast sky like this long time ago. I find a suitable place to sit and wait for Sungmin oppa. Then I realized one thing that all SM buildings were beautiful, and luxurious except for the terrace, it looked like a warehouse of my house.

“Tteollineun mam gomaun mam gadeukhi damaseo
Jel yeppeun pojang soge (jeonhago shipeunde)

 Anil geoya useul geoya engttunghan sangsang ttaemune
Maeil miruneun babo (wae na gatjanke)…” (Baby baby_snsd)

I was mumbling sang while waiting.

Meanwhile...

“Sunny.... Do you wait for me so long?” Sungmin slowly sat down next to Sunny.

“Anni” she shook her head.

“Chu~”

“YAH! SUNGMIN! Why do you dare...”

“Keke~ Just that I want to kiss you. Fortunately for you, I do not kiss on your lips~”

he said with a provocative voice.

“You go to die...” she pinch his cheeks tightly

“Aww...awww~~~ Sunny... let me go! You hurt me!” he yelled

*********

15 minutes later....

Why is Sungmin oppa so long??? I stood up and went close to the balcony then looked down at the bottom. OMG...I will be dizzy.

I feel sad. That stupid fish invited me to the party, finally went out to play with other girls. He thought who I am? I’m really disappointed. On the way to the party, I haven’t stopped thinking about him, don’t stop to think that if he is preparing something special for me. But I was wrong.... What should I do now? Don’t waste time, I decided to come back my home. But I’m still angry, I can’t control anymore....

“DONGHAE!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT GENTLEMAN!!!!” I shouted very loud because I know no one can hear.... but suddenly...

BOOM!!!

I was startled and noticed that shadow people are trying to get up from the pile just poured on him. He looks like fell very painful.

“Who are you??? Are....are... you okay?” I’m a little scared.

He don’t say anything, he just stood up and edited himself.

“Hey! I’m talking to ..” I can’t complete my words when I realized him “Dong... Donghae... it’s you??!” my eyes widened.

“Aishhhh ! this girl!” Donghae rubbed his hair.

“YAH!”

“I would have a nice sleep if you didn’t make a fuss. Beside, I’m gentleman, you know..”

“So... apologize to you for bothering” I started to go quickly to the door but he was promptly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to face him.

“Sica... I didn’t mean it, you know” now, I can feel his breath

“Let me go... I must go down stairs!” I try to push him but I can’t, he is stronger than me.

“Hey! How can a princess return to the party without a prince side by side?” he followed me.

“I don’t need. Moreover you are not a prince. What kind of prince to the princess wait for him?” I really trying to control my emotions as much as possible. I can’t let he see me cry for him “you better do not let the girls have to wait! Bye”

“Stop! I have a feeling you are jealous” he can still joke when I’m angry to tears.

“I don’t” I faced him

“Yes! You do!” still teasing voice

“NO! I don’t”

“You do!”

“I don’t!!!!”

“You do!”

“I DON’T” now I can control myself, I yelled at him and tears started flowing down my face as did not want to stop, I cry harder as a child.

“Sica... I... I....” did not he finish, I cry harder.

I felt a warm hand slowly my cheek and wiped my tears. Then he hugged me, though I was angry with him but at least I feel warmer, especially at his side like this.

“Sica, I’m sorry. From the very beginning I was just teasing you and I think that would make you happier, but do not expect it to make you cry.....”

“I hate you...” I hit repeatedly on his chest “you invited me to the party then you left me alone and go play with the other girls. Are you a man?” I sobbed.

Donghae broke our hug and gently took my hand, put it on his chest “Jessica Jung! Can you feel the heartbeat. This heart just races up like this when you stand before its owner...”

“I...I...” I blushed.

“Jessica I love you...” he squeezed my hand on his chest, looked at my eyes. OMG! How can I refuse him???!!!

“Oppa~ I love you too...”

He gently smiled at me and me too.

No one POV.

Jessica’s heart was beating faster than ever and his was too. She closed her eyes as he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He kissed her gently and then more passionately. She just followed his lead and kissed him back. Those few moments felt so great. It was just as she had dreamed it. No, it was even better.

Meanwhile…

“Tiffany… faster!” Siwon grabbed Fany’s hands and pulled away.

“yeah oppa~” she followed him

Fany and Siwon are going to grant each other a romantic evening under a starry night, but unfortunately for them...

“Oppa~ I think we can’t get into it” Tiffany looked at Siwon.

“Baby! What’s wrong?”

“Because Donghae and Sica have occupied it”

“Really?”

“Aisshhhh! Unexpectedly Donghae and I have the same idea, but Donghae faster!” Siwon grumbled.

“Oppa~ I know you will find out a more romantic place, right?”

“Of course! Let’s go!” then he took her down to the floor.

After Sifany had left, a girl walked out of the shelter and stared at Donghae and Jessica.

“Jessica! You will not keep him with you a long time!” she mumbled.

*********

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS !~~!!!!!!!

guess who is she???? ^^

love,