chap 4

Stars You and Me...

At office… the room is silent, suddently…

 

sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for you, boy)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your wish)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm gen…..
"

 

“Yah, LEE TEUK, do you know we are working??? Turn off music if you don’t want to die! You are so noisy” Heechul startled, and threatened to Teuk *the music still playing*

Teuk laughed awkwardly, and then pressed the answer button “Aigoo my girl, what’s going on??? I’m busy”

“Oppa, sorry but I have something and I wants ask you. Do you….”

“My girl, not now” Teuk whispered

“But my fr….” Her voice brought little sad

“Not but. I’ll talk to you later. Bye” finished speaking, Teuk shutdown. *sigh*

He lookek up and saw all eyes on him “Yah, why do you see me???? Is there something on my face???”

“Look! Sure who called him was a special person. Keke~” Tiffany smiled a mysterious way. And then, everyone laughed. Lee Teuk blushed because he didn’t know say what.

TaeYeon POV

I am eating dinner with my cat, suddenly, my cell phone rang

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo
Bwara Mr. Simple, Simp….

“Aniyong…who???” I  replied without seeing numbers

“Yah, what happened to you so you don't recognize your boyfriend???” his voice was shocked, he yelled

I recognized my mistake and I switched told to him with puppy voice “Ouch, oppa, i’m so sorry. I forgot looking number”

“Phew, I have imaged what happened to you” he sighed

I realy love him. See! He always worry for me. Oppa, saranghae!

“keke, don’t worry, I’m find. Why did you call to me??? Did you eat dinner oppa??”

“Aigoo, I have eaten. Don’t you have something to ask me?”

This time, i’m remember my best friend.

Then I told oppa about problems of Sica and he said he would be help me and Sica.

Yeah! Oppa is great! Saranghae <3

“Taengoo, when planning, i’ll tell you.”

“yeah oppa. Soon!”

“Ok! Well, late, you should go to bed.Good night, my girl” his voice so sweet

“nae~ G9 oppa” I exitted the call but 5 minutes later, i received a pic of him with notice

I was in bed and thought about him, then I fall asleep don’t know.

 

*************************************************************

Maybe, I’ll become the manager of her. All the time, she always get up late.

“Jessica, wake up, faster” i was yelling when pulled the blanket.

“Uhm…5 minutes, pls” I said in half asleep

“No way, it has been 15 minuntes since i woke you up” I sighed. Why is this person liking sleeping like this. I say continue “Yah, if you didn’t get up, i would go get cumcubers. I’m going”

“Don’t… Aigoo, you so…..”

“So what?” I looked her straight in the eye.

“So…so..ugly” she threw blanket over my head then ran away “keke~~”

“Just wait and see” I yelled big but I just heard her laugh “Mwahaha~”. See, I can't angry to her  *smile*

No one POV

Two girls went to the school together. Today, the weather is very nice, the twinkes of sunshine mades them look like angels.

In class

“Ouch!” Jess glanced to see who had thrown a piece of paper on her head but no one. “Whats up?” She thought. After minutes, the different piece of paper was thrown on her head. “Trying one more time!” she gritted her teeth, didn’t look up. Unlucky, a piece of paper was thrown on her head again. “You’ll die if I see your face!” then, she looked up to find who don’t want to live, but she only saw Tae was looking at her. She put her finger at Tae “It’s you?” she surprised.

“Right! Reading notice in paper” Tae muttered.

Jessica just only nodded.

I was asked oppa for you, Jessi! He’ll help you. He said he would arrange for you to meet the owner of the image. Don’t worry! See you later, after school at cafeteria