Chapter 10-Marriage (Part 3)+Flashback on Woohyun

Love Virus~

 

Woohyun POV

Myungsoo and Jiyeon held up a glass of champagne in their hands. Upon seeing that, everyone did the same, including me Hyomin and I. We all clapped loudly for this new couple and everything is just absolutely perfect.

After they cut the cake, they went to the VIP table where their parents, Infinite and Tara were sitting at. Hyomin and I also went back to our seats, which was beside each other. *Omaya~ Hyomin is quite pretty today! Aigoo! Wait, Nam Woohyun! You are not falling for her! No! Right, no!* I thought as I knocked my head softly, caught her attention. “Yah, gwenchana?” she asked softly as she put the meat that she had just taken into and chew. I immediately stopped what I am doing, “Gwenchanayo.”

She was wearing something like this:

We continued to eat and chat while the relatives were talking among themselves. We joked around like one big group of friends. We were getting to know Tara too as we met for the first time. We also get to know that we are under the same department—Music. Some of them like piano while some like guitars. Just then, Soyeon noona asked a question, “You guys are really attractive, any girlfriends?” All of us shook our heads as it reminded me of the past.

 

---Flashback---

I am so happy as I just bought a necklace for my beloved girlfriend—Chorong. She was my first girlfriend and I had never believed that I would have one. I was the biggest nerd in school and nobody talked to me, except Infinite. I knew Chorong for 2 years and I started dating her when we were in year 2. I put in all my effort and heart for her as she was the only one that accepted me. Everything went so well in the first half of the year, until we have a group of transferred students who became kingkas---Teen top. I was walking to the café to give her a surprise using the present. I was smiling to myself in satisfaction and looking at the necklace multiple times thinking that she would love it.

When I reached the glass door of the café, I saw her sitting alone on a table. Just as I want to approach the door and open it, a guy went to her table with a tray of two cups of coffee as sat beside her. They were smiling and talking so sweetly and casually like how normal couples do. I wasn’t sure if she was dating with him. At first, I did not believe that she cheated on me. But the scene in front of me…

*WHAT?! THEY ARE KISSING?!!!* When I got a closer look, I realized that it was one of the teen top member, Byunghun. The whole world seemed to fall over me. I could hear my heart shatter into million pieces that nobody could hear. I ran all the way home and on the way, I tossed the necklace as i watched it landed with a soft thud in the endless grassy field. A tear slipped under my thick, nerdy spectacles.

That night, I called her to let her explain in case there is any misunderstanding between it.

--Conversation—

C: Yeobuseyo?

W: It’s me, Woohyun…

C: Ah, Woohyun oppa! Ne? Anything?

W: Ermm… Chorong ahh, I wanna ask… What you did in the afternoon?

C: Waeyo? Nothing much? Just stay in the library?

W: Are you sure? But I saw you in the café with a guy.

C: Jinjia? I think you got it…w-wrongly?

 

I knew that she was trying to cover something as she stuttered so much. She doesn’t act like who she was.

 

W: Really? But I recognize the clothes, the back and the shoes of yours. I won’t get it wrong. I am sure.

 

Just then, she gave up on covering up herself.

 

C: Ok, fine! I tell you. I was with the kingka, Byunghun. I am dating him and I want to break up with you!

W: WHAT?! SO IT’S REALLY YOU?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!      

C: Why can’t I? I will go with the one I wanna go with. Come on, you are just a NERD, why would I like you whole-heartedly? I like you because you treasured me and bought me so many expensive stuffs like an IDIOT. I will just waste your money! Stupid nerd! Now I found Byunghun and he is way much better and hotter than you. Get off my life, dude!

---End of conversation---

 

With that, she hung up the phone. I was totally dumbfounded. I couldn’t believe that the girl that I loved so much had been treating me like a idiot just for my money! The phone slipped off my hands as I was too weak to grip hold of it and I collapsed the floor. I couldn’t get back to the reality that she is a cheater.

The next day, I did not go to school and lay on my bed for the whole day staring blankly on the ceiling. Even when Sunggyu hyung called, I did not answer. I did not want to anything. Infinite started to get worried and came to my house. They came to me and comforted me one by one but no effect on me. I just continued to stare blankly at the ceiling.

 

Sunggyu hyung eventually couldn’t stand me, so he went to the bathroom, took a bucket of water and splash onto me. I was completely shocked about the sudden attack and shot up from my bed. “So you finally react huh?” he said. But then, tears started flowing down my cheeks and the others started to panic. “Hey Woohyun, why don’t you change an image and let girls fall for you first? Like us?” Hoya suggested. Sunggyu’s face lit up and immediately pulled me out of my house.

“Where are you bringing me?” I asked as I look at the proud-looking hyung. “Somewhere,” he simply answered. After being pulled around for 15 minutes, we stopped outside a hair salon with others catching up.

“Hey hyung, help my dongsaeng here to change into a charming image.” Sunggyu hyung greeted the guy that sat on the chair. That guy gave an ‘ok’ sign and invited me to sit on the chair. ‘Cha cha cha’ the sound of the scissors cutting through my hair. In a few minutes, the guy was done and he washed my hair and dried it. I looked into the mirror, admiring my new looking.

Next, Hoya brought me to the spectacles shop to change my thick nerdy spectacles into a light and refreshing contact lens. I had totally changed a person!

 to 

From then on, all the girls were attracted to me but I did not give a damn on them as I don’t trust any girls already, no matter how good they are.

---End of flashback—

“Woohyun hyung? Hyung?!” I heard Hoya called me. I came to my senses and immediately answered, “Yes?” “Are you ok?” Soyeon noona asked. “Ne,” I answered with a little unsure. Hyomin looked at me with the worried eyes as if I had gotten a disease. I was totally frustrated with that as I hate people giving that puppy eyes. “Is it that nice to stare?!” I said almost a little like shouting at her.

*Mwo?! I am just concerned? Why must he shout at me? What a freak! Arghh!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, I am back after my end of year exams and I am now quite free to continue writing my stories~ thanks so much for staying on reading my fanfic and thanks to all the subbies and comments ^^ I hope you guys like this chapter ^^ And last and once again, I AM BACK^^

Had anyone of you guys watched 'the thousandth man'? Hyomin and Woohyun <3