Chapter 14-Clearing things up! >.

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

   “Ahh!” I shot up from the bed, perspiring. I looked around and saw Hyomin unnie looking at me with concern. “Are you ok?” she asked. I panted so hard as I just had a nightmare. “Y-yes, yes,” I said softly as I am running out of breathe. “Oh ok. You rest a little; breakfast is going to be done. Come down when you are ready.” She said, patting my shoulder. I gave a small nod and she went out.

*Why did I dreamt of that? I dreamt that a girl came to find Myungsoo with a kid saying that is his. Myungsoo didn’t want me and ran away with them! Ettokkae?! Will he really do this to me? No!* I ruffled and scratched my head. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I got off the bed and went down for breakfast.

Myungsoo POV

I couldn’t sleep all night, so I called Infinite for help. They came over to my place to help me. “Hyung, so is noona ever ganna come back to you?” Sungjong asked. Hoya hyung smacked his head, “Yah! Of course! We will all help to explain!” “That’s right!” they all replied in unison. Just then, my phone lit up. “It’s that irritating woman!” Woohyun hyung shouted. “Yah!” Sunggyu hyung shouted at him. I quickly picked up and put it on speaker.

M: Yobuseyo?

H: Myungsoo ah? Jiyeon is now changing. I will bring her to your place after that. Be prepared.

M: Ne, is it ok with Infinite here?

H: Of course, sure that they will help you. Be careful with your words. She is still unstable.

M: Alright, we will.

H: Okay, she is coming out. Bye!

 

With that, she hung up the phone. “Hyung, what are you ganna say?” Sungjong asked. I shrugged my shoulders, “we will see how.” We all waited anxiously when suddenly, the door bell startled all of us.

I took a deep breath, never been so anxious in my life before and opened the door. I saw Hyomin noona and Jiyeon standing there. I could still see tears in her eyes, and sudden guilt rushed up my heart. *I-I’m sorry, Jiyeon!* I nodded at Hyomin noona as she smiled a little, bringing her in. “Noona!” Sungyeol called.

Jiyeon POV

“Noona!” Sungyeol called. I smiled a little weakly as my puffy eyes made me more tired. Hyomin unnie brought me to sit down on the sofa opposite them.

“Jiyeon ah,” Sunggyu oppa started. “I will go straight to the point to explain to you. When you feel uncomfortable, you can stop us anytime.” He said. “I just want Myungsoo to explain to me.” I said. The anger that I had covered over my tiredness. “Yah, just let all of them explain, since they are here.” Hyomin unnie whispered. I took a deep breath and kept silent. “You may go on, oppa.” Hyomin unnie said.

“So it’s like this.” Sunggyu oppa looked at Myungsoo and nodded. I can see that Myungsoo is guilty but I can’t possibly just forgive him like that right? He started, “Yes, Krystal is my ex-girlfriend. I loved her very much and so did she.

---Flashback---(Myungsoo’s POV)

We were the famous ‘unbreakable couple’ at that time. But things changed when she came back from a trip to America. I went to the airport thinking of giving her a surprise. I lied to her that I couldn’t fetch her but she happily accepted. I felt a little weird that time as she should have whined. I hide in a place with a bunch of roses when I saw her coming with a guy. He is my classmate too, Kai. They were laughing so happily there when I called her. She looked at her phone feeling so disgusted and she declined my call. The second day when she came to school, she requested to break up with me and showed Kai. I was so hell pissed when I saw him and I immediately punched him. We fought but Krystal ended up defending him. I stared at them for the last time and stomped off.

---End of flashback--- (Back to Jiyeon POV)

“So you mean the child is Kai’s?” Hyomin unnie blurted. Infinite nodded. “How would we know if it’s true?” I asked. “You can go and find her. I guess she is still staying in her house.” Myungsoo oppa said. “Alright, we will go now!” I said.

Woohyun POV

“Alright, we will go now!” Jiyeon said. We all agreed and stood up. When we were about to leave, I saw Hyomin talking to Myungsoo, “I guess she will believe you soon.” Myungsoo asked, “Noona, do you believe me?” she replied, “Of course! I don’t think you are that kind of people anyway.” And smiled.

*Oh my god! I bet she is just acting! She should have been on Jiyeon’s side! What kind of woman is this?!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, I am back with a chapter again ^^ Hope you guys like it~ Please comment and subscribe and thank you so muchh for your support ^^ 

Will Myungsoo open up to Jiyeon more after this incident? Will Woohyun and Hyomin hate each other more? Stay tune to find out ^^

Bye guys~ Goodnight <3