Honeymoon Last Day~ (Part 1)

Love Virus~

Author's POV

  Today is the last day of the Myungyeon couple's honeymoon. They decided to go to the Hamdeok Beach to relax themselves and have some lovey dovey time. They woke up in the early, dressing up themselves and setting off to their destination. 

Myungsoo:

 

Jiyeon:

 

Jiyeon POV

  In a few minutes, we finally reached the beach. It was a normal day so there were not many people at the beach. Myungsoo oppa and I quickly threw down our bangs and ran to the sea side. I closed my eyes and took in the cool breeze when Myungsoo oppa hugged me from the back and spun me around. Due to the sudden 'attack', I lost balance and struggled, causing Myungsoo oppa to loose balance too and we both landed up on the soft white sand. We klaughed at each other's stupidness and quickly stood up. We strolled by the sea side when we saw a couple playing with water in the sea. They were splashing water at  each other, having so much fun. Myungsoo oppa and I smiled at each other and decided to continue our stroll when Myungsoo oppa pulled me back. "Wait Jiyeon." he said. I looked at him curiously as he pulled me in the water with him, towards the couple. "Oppa!" I shreiked as the cool water comes in contact with my bare legs. "Oppa,what are you doing?" we were approaching the couple. "Introduce you some friends." he smiled at me. "Hyung!" he called. 

Myungsoo POV

  We saw a couple playing with water in the sea. They were splashing water at each other, having so much fun. Jiyeon and I smiled at each other and decided to continue strolling. *Wait, isn't that Kwanghee hyung and Sunhwa noona?!* I immediately regconise them and I swiftly pulled Jiyeon with me. 

 "Hyung!" I called out for Kwanghee hyung. Sunhwa noona and he turned into my direction. "Myungsoo!" they shreiked as they approached me and hugged me. "Looks like you have your girlfriend with you." Sunhwa noona spotted Jiyeon standing beside me. "Ani noona, she is my wife." I introduced. "You have a wife?!" they both exclaimed. I nodded proudly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida." Jiyeon took the initative to greet. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sunhwa imnida. You can call me Sunhwa unnie." Sunhwa noona said giving her the sweetest smile. "Annyeong, Kwanghee imnida. Call me Kwanghee oppa!" Kwanghee hyung greeted cheerful as ever. The four of us then approach to the shore and sat down on a bench. "Want some ice cream?" I asked them. Three hands immediately shot up. I chuckled and have them an ok sign. "I'll come and help you." Kwanghee hyung volunteered.

 

Kwanghee POV

  I went to help Myungsoo. On the way to the shop, I began questioning him. "Yah, when did you get married? Why didn't you tell me? How did you met her? SHe is pretty you know!" I was getting more excited. "I got married 6 months ago. It was an arranged marriage at first but then... you know..." he immediately blsuhed. *Ah! This child is growing up!* We quickly bought four ice cream.

Sunhwa POV

  Immediately when Oppa and Myungsoo left, I turned to Jiyeon and asked, "Jiyeon ah, when did you guys get married? How did you guys met? Did he bullied you?" She smiled and replied, "We married about 6 months ago, it was an arranged marriage by our parents. Anyways, he is very nice to me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for keeping you guys waiting for so so so long....~ This is only half of the chapter and I will update another half tomorrow~ Please anticipateeeee ^^ Thankiewww~

You guys watched Infinite-Man in love?!

Its super niceeeee ^^ Myungsooo <3

Buhhbyez~ <3