Chapter 27—Honeymoon 2nd Day~

Love Virus~

 

Author POV

   This is the official 2nd day of their honeymoon. They were all prepared after taking their breakfast. They were looking through the map. “Oppa, why don’t we go all the water falls today?” Jiyeon asked as she pointed to Cheonjiyeon Falls, Jeongbang falls and Cheonjeyeon fall.

Jiyeon POV

  “Oppa, why don’t we go all the water falls today?” I asked as I pointed to Cheonjiyeon Falls, Jeongbang falls and Cheonjeyeon fall. *They all look pretty!* I thought. Myungsoo oppa nodded and we set off.

First stop: Cheonjiyeon Fall~

 

Oppa! It’s beautiful!” I shouted as I ran nearer and took some shots while Myungsoo oppa came beside me too. “Why don’t we take a shot together?” he offered. I put down my camera and nodded. He lifted his camera and we were facing each other. He leaned in and our lips met when he clicked the button. “Chit Cha!” the photo got taken, with the background of the waterfall and a couple kissing.

  After that, he then pulled away from me and smiled. “Nice shot, babe~” he praised seductively. I immediately hit his arm playfully as we played around for a while and moved on to the second destination.

Second Stop: Jeongbang Fall

 

This is a lot bigger and taller than I thought! “Oppa! Let’s go play some water!” I offered as I put down all the stuffs and pulled Myungsoo oppa with me.

 

Myungsoo POV

   “Oppa! Let’s go play some water!” Jiyeon offered as she put down all the stuffs and pulled me with her. She dragged me all the way to the side of the water when she closed her eyes and took in a deep breathes. I playfully bent down, scoop some water from the stream and splashed towards her. “Yah!” she immediately fluttered her eyes open and ran after me. “Oppa!” she yelled as she ran to and fro with me. I gave up and lied on the ground, laughing my heads off. “Oppa, stop laughing!” she whined as she hit my chest. I nodded still smiling widely as she pulled me up.

After getting wet, we went to the third place.

Third stop: Cheonjeyeon Fall

 

The place was really peaceful and awesome. We tried drinking the water there and it was so sweet unlike the normal water we drank. We were having a lot of fun and we were laughing and laughing till we had no more strength.

We were the only people as it was still their examination periods and many people were not on vacation. We had the places on our own we kept screaming, laughing and yelling like no tomorrow.

That night after our dinner, we quickly got bath and we both jumped onto our bed. “Really tired!” Jiyeon laughed as she remembered the silly times. I nodded as she turned to face me. I did the same and we ended up facing each other. “Time to sleep~ it’s getting late…” I said as I caressed her hair, tugging one strand behind her ear. She smiled as she intertwined her hand with mine and closed her eyes. I smirked and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before driving into my dreamland too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guys, back with another chapter~ Imma so sorry for not updating for so long as I am really busy still~ I will update again as soon as possible! There will be another couple coming in in the next chapter! <3 I will set a poll again and pplease voteeee~ Comment and Subscribe~ ^^

Hope you guys like~

Nitez~ I will set up the poll now ^^