Chapter 9-Marriage part 2

Love Virus~

 

Woohyun POV

We reached the destination. As Hyomin monitored Jiyeon into the dressing room, Myungsoo and Infinite went in the place and started to entertain the coming relatives and friends. They all brought their wishes and congratulate the new couple. Myungsoo's parents were very delighted and big smiles formed on their face.

Jiyeon POV

I was brought into the dressing room by Hyomin unnie, while others when in to the wedding venue with Myungsoo. Hyomin unnie helped me touch up on my make-up once again. I looked into the mirror in front of me and I almost couldn't recognize myself. I transformed into a mature and gorgeous girl. I threw away the childish and cute Jiyeon. *I am getting married. I am now a married woman, not a kiddy school girl anymore.* "Thank you unnie," I thanked again for the nth time and I am really grateful. "What for?" She asked as she put down her blusher. "For being by my side every time and this gorgeous make-up." I replied as she pat on my hand. She smiled faintly as she let down my wavy curled hair. “Always my sweet dongsaeng,” she whispered into my ears and smiled. Just then, Soyeon unnie came in and told us to get ready as all the guests had sat in and the ceremony is going to start.

Hyomin unnie nodded her head and signal me to stand by at the closed door, which I will be walking in from. I nodded and linked my arms with appa’s and waited patiently for the door to open. Hyomin unnie was behind me. “In 3, 2, 1, the door will

open and you will walk in,” I heard Hyomin unnie whispered. I nodded my head to acknowledge her. She counted... and at the third count, the door flung open and I could see many people sitting on the tables and Myungsoo and Woohyun oppa standing in front of the priest. They all turned their body to look at me and they started clapping when Appa and I with Hyomin unnie started to walk in. When we walked in front of Myungsoo, Appa said as he removed my hand from his arm and passed it to Myungsoo, “Myungsoo ah, my daughter will be passed to you, take good care of her.” “I will,” Myungsoo oppa replied as he tightened his grip.

 

We faced the priest as the priest started, “Kim Myungsoo, would you take Park Jiyeon, as your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

 

“I, Kim Myungsoo, take Park Jiyeon, as my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I, Kim Myungsoo, take you, Park Jiyeon, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad time, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.” Myungsoo oppa replied.

 

“Now, you may face each other,” the priest ordered. Woohyun oppa placed the couple ring that we had chose on front of us. “Do you, Kim Myungsoo, take this woman, Park Jiyeon, to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death?” The priest asked. “I do,” Myungsoo oppa replied as he took one of the rings and slipped in to my fourth finger. “With this ring, I forever pledge my devotion.” Myungsoo continued.

 

The priest nodded and turned to me, “Do you, Park Jiyeon, take this man, Kim Myungsoo, to be your lawful wedded husband, to love, honor and cherish him through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death?” the priest asked me. “I do," I replied as I took another ring and slipped into his fourth finger too.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced as everyone cheered. Myungsoo hesitated but still leaned in to give a little peck on my lips. Hyomin unnie and Woohyun oppa cheered too when they saw that.

My heart pumped so fast that I think that I couldn’t breathe. When his face lean in, I felt like the whole world had stopped spinning. My face was totally red and I could feel heat pushing up to my neck and face. Myungsoo oppa looked at my worriedly as he caressed my face, “Gwenchanayo?” “Ne, gwenchana.” I replied shakily. He smiled faintly as we turned to the relatives and friends and held up a glass of Champaign…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, sp sorry for the lateeee upateee as I was really busy with studying and my exams are coming~ This might be my last update as I need to prepare for my end of year exam... hope you guys understanddd~ of couse if I have time, I will definitely updatee ^^ 

Hope my readers won't leave this storyy ^^ comment and subscribeeee ^^

 

 

Oh ya guys, I am up with a newww fic anyways and its about teen top and you~ although you are not a teen top fan, but still hope that you guys support it and subscribe ^^ thanks so muchhhh~ Love ya ^^

(Anyways, I just posted the foreword onlyy ^^ I guess chapter 1 will be out soon ^^)

It's called "Please be my girl~" 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/277368/please-be-my-girl-chunji-ljoe-romance-teentop-you

thank you ^^