Chapter 26—Honeymoon (Part 2)

Love Virus~

 

Author POV

    The day that all couples, including Myungsoo and Jiyeon, are looking forward to come has finally reach. The couple had been preparing and packing their stuffs for their honeymoon for the past few days. They woke up in the morning, wash up, dress up and set off.

Jiyeon’s outfit: 

Myungsoo’s outfit: 

Their parents all went to the airport together with Tara and Infinite to see off.

 

Jiyeon POV

   We were waiting at the seats near the entrance while waiting for our time to go in. We were all chatting around before we leave and see each other again in a week’s time. Umma and appa are busy talking with Myungsoo’s parents.

    “Jiyeon ah, remember to take more pictures and let us see!” Hyomin unnie requested as she look through my camera. I smiled at her and nodded to give her my consent. “We want souvenirs!” Qri unnie punched her fist in the air making us all laugh. “We heard that Jeju Island is a really beautiful place! Enjoy and have lots of fun!” Hoya oppa praised as he patted Myungsoo oppa’s back. *Hoya oppa is always so thoughtful~* I thought as I chuckled a little to myself. Time flew past without anyone knowing and it’s time for us to board the plane. “Take care~” they all said together as they waved to us. Myungsoo oppa took our bags and we both waved back as we walked into the trail to board the plane.

 

    After we settled for a few minutes, the plane was about to take on the flight. I saw oppa taking out his MP3. The untangled the earpiece, insert the head to connect to his phone. He took one side and handed to me as he smiled at him. “I know you are staring.” He whispered making me chuckled a little. I took the offer and stuffed into my ear. The music was playing and I slowly fell asleep…

 

Myungsoo POV

    The music was playing when I felt something hard landed against my shoulder. I turned and saw Jiyeon sleeping, with her head resting on my shoulder. “This silly girl.” I smiled to myself as I positioned her into a comfortable position. Slowly, I fell asleep too.

   “Dear passengers, we will be landing in 5 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt while waiting patiently. Thank you.” The AV system broadcasted and both of us were startled by that. We woke up from our sleeps as we rubbed our eyes. In 5 minutes, the plane landed and all the passengers alighted.

We proceeded out of the airport as a cool breeze greeted us. Jiyeon immediately jumped as she took a deep breathe. “So refreshing!” she cheered as she pulled me to the taxi stand. We waved a taxi and got to our hotel. We checked in to the VIP room…

“Woah! So beautiful!” Jiyeon exclaimed as we stepped in. the balcony can clearly see the romantic beach scene which was breath-taking. She quickly rushed to the balcony as I put down our luggage. It was already 6pm and it was time to have dinner. “Jiyeon ah! Let’s go!” I called out for her as we proceeded to the restaurant and got our dinner. After which, we were all tired and went to bed early, anticipating the 3 day 2 night honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, it has been a long time since i updated. I am really so busy that I totally forgotten about this. I updated another part~ Hope you guys like it ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^ Happy New Year <3

 

 

Annyeong~~~~~