Chapter 17-Happy Birthday~

Love Virus~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbkBpqOekM

Myungsoo POV

     I woke up in the morning when my phone suddenly rang. “Arghh! Who will call me so early?!” I said grumpily as I woke up. I looked into the screen and saw Hyomin noona’s number. I got off the bed and quickly glanced at Jiyeon to make sure that I didn’t wake her up and ran off the room to answer the call. “Yobuseyo?” I answered. “Oh Myungsoo ah, sorry to wake you up so early. But I’ve got something really important to tell you.” She said. “What?” I asked curiously. “Today is Jiyeon’s 21st birthday!” she shrieked through the phone that when I held it away from my ear, I could still hear her. “It’s her birthday?” I whispered. “Yah! And why are you whispering?” she asked. I smirked to myself. “Nothing! But noona, I will need your help to set up a party!” I said, still whispering. “Ah~ Arasso~ just call me if you need anything. Anyways~ Hwaiting! Oh and her birthday party last time were all balls and proms which she hated the most, so if you want, make something special~” she encouraged. I laughed and we both hang up the phone. I returned to the room and washed up.  

Jiyeon POV

   I woke up from my dream when I smell something. *Smell Smell* I woke up from my sleep with half-closed eyes as I was still so tired from yesterday’s water trip. I walked down slowly rubbing my eyes to the kitchen. “Umma, why are you-” my eyes popped wide open out of the sudden. “M-Myungsoo?” I blinked a few times and knocked my head to know that I am in reality. “Wow~” was all that came out of my mouth. *Can you imagine that Myungsoo knows how to cook? A guy who is so handsome and knows how to cook? –Faints-*

“Yes?” he asked, puzzled when he saw me in a shocked expression. I stared at him for a while, and as if the whole world has stopped. “Are you ok?” he asked, swapping his hand in front of my eyes. I immediately got back to my conscious and blinked. “Yeah, I am alright. I-I think I will go-go b-bath first.” I said and I immediately rushed up. *Woah~ he knows how to cook~ how impressive!* I smiled at myself sheepishly and started cleaning up.

We were eating when Myungsoo suddenly asked, “Is it a special day today or something?” I thought for a while. *It’s my birthday!* I thought. I looked at him and shook my head, “Why?” “Oh, nothing. I saw your calendar and today was circled, so I thought it was some special day.” My mouth shaped into an ‘o’ sign and we continued to eat. *Is he ganna celebrate with me? Wait, how does he even know? Aish… forget about it… but it’s my 21st birthday! Arghhh~*

After breakfast, Myungsoo oppa said that he had something on with Infinite so he will have to go out. I smiled at him and nodded my head. After he left, I popped onto the sofa and started watching television. It was so boring! “How can Tara forget about my birthday?!” I talked to myself. I decided to call them.

Hyomin unnie: Yobuseyo?

Jiyeon: Unnie!

H: Oh Jiyeon, yes?

J: Unnie, do you have time today?

H: hmm… no, I have something on with my parents, why?

J: ouh~ nothing much, it’s ok! Bye~

H: ok! Take care, bye~

 

I called other Tara unnies and they all said that they are busy. None of them said a ‘happy birthday’ to me. “They really don’t remember my birthday?” I sighed to myself as I threw myself onto the bed feeling so disappointed. A while later, I fell asleep.

“Jiyeon, Wake up~”

Myungsoo POV

Finally, I reached home. I walked in but I didn’t see her, so I went to our bedroom. I went in and saw a sleeping figure on the bed. I smiled to myself. *Sleep head* I went over to her and started shaking her lightly. “Jiyeon, wake up~” I called. Slowly, she opened her eyes and rubbed them. “Oh, you are back. What time is it now?” she asked. “hmm…6” I replied after looking at my watch. “Oh, I will go and cook now~” she said. As she was about to get up, I stopped her. “Hey, you are not going to cook today. Go get changed, I will bring you somewhere.” I replied smiling. She looked puzzled but still obeyed.

She came down looking so pretty as ever…

 

I smiled at her as we walked to the car and sat in.

We set off to somewhere…

 

After 30 minutes of riding, she got impatient and asked, “Where are we going? Aren’t we going to the restaurant?” “You will know. Just fifteen minutes more~” I answered back giving a cliff hang. She pouted cutely as my heart fluttered. I smiled a little and concentrated in driving.

Fifteen minutes later, we reached Gangnam. I went down first and walked to her seat to open the door for her. “Isn’t this-” I cut her off by closing her eyes with my hands. She gasped a little but remain silent. “Just follow as I say.” I instructed. She nodded obediently and we started moving towards a tall building.

When we reached, I removed my hands and she opened her eyes. “Bwoh?! It is just a tall build-” I cut her off once again and told her to concentrate on it.

“Happy Birthday, my wife!” I shouted and just then, a big poster was hanged on the skyscraper.

Jiyeon POV

“Happy Birthday, my wife!” he shouted and just then, a big poster was unrolled and hanged on the skyscraper. It was a photo of me with the words-Happy Birthday Yeobo~ I was so dumbfounded when I suddenly smiled. I turned to him and gave him a hug. “Kamsahamnida~” I whispered into his ears. After a while, I realized what I did and I immediately back off. I bit my lips and smiled sheepishly at myself. Just then, some kind of music started and I heard people singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNS2F1fb5c

I turned my body and saw Hyomin noona. I was so shocked. Slowly one by one, all the other Tara members were out, and slowly, even Infinite oppa were out! I smiled when the song ended. A tear slipped down my cheeks. I ran to them, “I thought you guys weren’t free?” “Haha~ How can we forget about our maknae’s birthday?! We lied to you!” they all replied in unison. We laughed as I said, “Thank you guys! I love you all~” “Then I guess you have to love your husband more!” Soyeon unnie said. I turned my head and saw Myungsoo. “Why?” I asked, still don’t know what’s going on. “Because he was the one who planned everything!” they all shouted. My eyes widen as I looked at Myungsoo oppa once again. He just shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. A smile spread across my face as I ran to him and hugged him. The others cheered as they all laughed.

After a while, Myungsoo said he was going to bring me somewhere else as they went home.

Myungsoo POV

I told Jiyeon that I was going to bring her somewhere else as I winked to the others to give them a signal. I walked past Hoya hyung and slipped our house key to him as he caught it in time and slipped it into his pocket and gave a little ‘ok’ sign at me.

I bought Jiyeon to the Seoul’s Art street and we got down the car. “Why are you bringing me here?” she asked as she was being lead out of the car. I smiled at her, not responding, but dragging her to one of the paintings. She saw and immediately shrieked, “BWOH~ IT’S ME!!!~ Awwww~ Yeppo!” I smiled as I turned over the drawing.

Jiyeon POV

 I saw and immediately shrieked, “BWOH~ IT’S ME!!!~ Awwww~ Yeppo!” It is a painting of me when I was reading a book!~ It was so wonderful and nice. Myungsoo smiled as he turned the painting over. It wrote:

        Annyeong Yeobo, I know that we haven got along well in the past few months after we got married but now I guess I am more comfortable with you as my wife. Let’s get along well for the rest of our life together~ Happy Birthday, Jagi~

                                                                                                        Your husband,

                                                                                                                   Myungsoo <3

 

Without me knowing, a hot tear dripped down my cheeks when I finished reading. Myungsoo spun me around and wiped off my tear with his thumb before hugging me. I was taken aback by his actions as this is the first time he is so sweet to me. I smiled a little at myself as I responded to the hug. “Come on, let’s go home~” he said.

 

Myungsoo POV

On the way back home, I secretly messaged Hoya hyung to tell him that we are almost reaching. I peeped at Jiyeon who was dozing off from her seat. I smiled a little at myself. *I think I am really falling deep for her.*

Hoya POV

 Infinite and Tara were preparing the second surprise for Jiyeon when I received a message from Myungsoo saying that they will be reaching home. “Yah, Palli! They are coming back. Reaching already!” I shouted at them we were slacking. They immediately gasped and popped off their seats, taking their last glance and the preparation and off the lights.

Minutes later, we heard the door knot clicked and we were ‘on our guards’ to surprise Jiyeon. I motioned, ‘1,2,3’ and when the door opened. We slowly stood to prepare. ‘Tik’ the lights went on and we immediately popped the poppers on our hands and screamed ‘happy birthday’ to Jiyeon. We all laughed afterwards upon looking at her shocked expression.

“Jiyeon, I bet you are hungry after all these celebrations! Time to eat, guys!” Sunggyu hyung shouted. We all cheered and started digging in the food. “I didn’t even realize that I was hungry if Sunggyu oppa didn’t say.” I heard Jiyeon telling Myungsoo. I smirked at myself. *Looks like they are closer*

Jiyeon POV

 After the celebration they had thrown. This is really the best birthday I had ever have in my past years.

That night, I went to bed and waited for Myungsoo. He lied next to me, facing each other. “Gomawoyo oppa,” I thanked him as I smiled brightly like no tomorrow. He smirked a little as he tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear to get a better view of my face. “Your welcome,” he replied with his softest, sweetest voice. He pulled me into his embrace tightly. I could feel the security and warmth that he is giving me. A husband that I really needed. From then on, I know that he is my Mr. RIGHT that will never change. I wonder if he has the same thinking as me, but I had no time to care. With that, I drifted into my dreamland in his arm and muscular arms and chest. The warmth that I felt so RIGHT~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, sorry for the late update >< I hope you guys like this chapter and I didn't disappoint you guys upon waiting so long ><  Comment and Subscribes ^^