Ending chapter-Virus conquered...[Success]

Love Virus~

 

Author POV

     After the honeymoon, Myungyeon couple was back to Korea, Seoul. They showed the photos taken during honeymoon to Infinite and Tara. Infinite and Tara also updated them about certain happenings when they were not around. One of the biggest news is Woohyun and Hyomin are going to get married at the end of the month. Upon listening to the great news, they started planning about the marriage. It is only 2 weeks from now. Everyone helped out in choosing the wedding gown and tux. Some helped with the venue and invitation while others help in the food and drinks.

   That BIG day finally arrived. Everything turned out nicely. Hyomin walked down the red carpet elegantly when Woohyun stood at the front waiting for her arrival. "You may now kiss your bride" were the words that they longed to hear. Woohyun then reveal the veil, smiled at Hyomin when he leaned in to give her a lovely peck. Everyone cheered as they face them. "That was just like us." Myungsoo turned to Jiyeon as he wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder. Jiyeon just smiled sweetly at him.

    They took lots of photo with Tara and Infinite and of course their parents. The wedding took the whole afternoon and it ended at evening when all of them left, leaving some private time for Woohyun and Hyomin.

 

Woohyun POV

   When everyone left, I approached Hyomin who was still in her wedding gown. I pulled her closer to me by wrapping my arms around her waist, closing up our gap. "I haven got time to tell you. You look so beautiful today." I smiled sweetly at her. She immediately blushed as she looked down, embarrassed. I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head up to face me. "Hey, don't ever hide your gorgeous face in front of me. I couldn't believe we could even come to this stage when I first met you. To me, you WERE a spoilt brat that time." Hyomin playfully slapped my arm as I chuckled, rubbing the slapped part. I went back being serious and continued,  " But I am so grateful to have you as my wife now and I don't want to miss this chance to love you." I said as I broke the hug and intertwine her fingers with mine. A drop of tears fell down her cheeks. A tear of joy. I wiped it off with my thumb as I pulled her close, kissing her forehead lightly.

     "Wooooohoooooo!!!!" a series of applaud and cheering burst out from the door, walking in Infinite and Tara. "A happy ending!" Qri noona said. "I told you guys hyung will say something mushy!" Sungjong cheered even louder. Everyone laughed including Hyomin and I. I looked back at Hyomin as we lean in and crashed our lips together, giving each other another sweet kiss as the crowd cheered louder.

 

 

4 years later...

Author POV

   "Umma!" a cute little girl ran to Jiyeon who was packing breakfast. "Yes? My dear Yoonhae~" Jiyeon replied sweetly as she bent down to Yoonhae's eye level.  "Appa doesn't want to wake up!" she pouted sadly. "Really? Let Umma try." Jiyeon patted Yoonhae's head and walked up to find Myungsoo.

 

Jiyeon POV

   I lightly opened the door and saw a peacefully sleeping Myungsoo oppa. I smiled sheepishly as I moved forward. "Oppa." I shook him lightly. "Mhmmm?" Myungsoo oppa replied in a deep voice as he slightly open his eyes. "Wake up~ It's time to get to work and fetch Yoonhae to school." I whispered lightly as I sat next to him on the edge of the bed. Swiftly, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down, landing beside him. "10 more minutes please~" he said seductively as he hugged me even tighter. Although he had done this to me many times, I will still get my cheeks heated up and feeling embarrassed. "It's late already." I lightly pushed him but he didn't budge. I was struggling to break free when Myungsoo crashed his lips onto mine make me stop everything I was doing. INCLUDING. BREATHING. It seemed like the whole world stopped.

  "APPA!!!" a screamed from Yoonhae brought everything back into reality. She came opening into the room when she suddenly covered her eyes upon seeing us kiss. "AHH!" she shouted as she ran downstairs. We both broke up and looked at each other before Myungsoo oppa chuckled. "Our little princess there should get use to us kissing and being lovey dovey in front of her." he stated as he tugged a stand of my hair behind my ear. I slapped his hair again when I got the chance to slipped of his hug. "Go and wash up now before the daughter is late for school." I 'demanded' cutely. "Yes madam!" he played. When he came to me and gave a little peck on my cheeks. "Good morning." He greeted sweetly before rushing into the toilet. My cheeks immediately heat up for the nth time as I put one hand on my kissed cheek and smiled...

 

Hyomin POV

    Woohyun and I were married for 4 years already by now. We were both working in our parents' company and were planning to have children.

    "Oppa, do you think we should have children?" I asked as we went into a toy shop. "Of course my honey. I always wanted to! We should have 2. One boy and one girl. Then I can cook for them, look after them, play with them and see them grow!" he replied excitedly. I chuckled at him as I picked up a toy from the cupboard. "But you know we are still young and I don't wanna have children so early." I pouted. His expression immediately sunk and put back the toy in his hands. He wrapped his hands around my waist from the side, "I will respect your decision." I can sense the disappointment that he didn't want to show. "Aren't you disappointed?" I purposely asked. He thought for a while, "I was but you are my wife after all... You can make the decision." He forced a little smile which I wasn't used to see. I smiled with accomplishment for having such a wonderful and understanding husband. "Thank you for being so understanding. As a reward, I will be more than willing to have children with you!" I rushed the last few words, waiting for his reaction. He stunned a little before he came back into reality. "Are you serious?!" he laughed. "Of course! I always wanted to have children with you but I just wanted to test you out! Haha~ Mianhaeyo." I smiled cutely at him as he lifted me up from my waist with his muscular arms. "Park Hyomin is willing to help me give birth to children!" he spun me one round and shouted. I immediately widened my eyes and struggled to get down. "Yah! Are you crazy?!" I hit him as soon as I landed on the floor. "I was just too excitedly! So shall we go home now and move on our plan?" he smiled mischievously and wriggled his eye browns at me. "Don't look at me like that." I smiled sweetly back. "I will take it as a YES then!" with that, without waiting for my reaction, he pulled me out of the store.

 

Myungsoo POV

     That night, I came home and was greeted by Jiyeon's delicious dishes and Yoonhae's hug. We ate together like any other happy family. After eating and having as leisure, we put Yoonhae in bed and went to our room's balcony. We stared at the stars in the sky as I hugged her from the back and rested my chin on her shoulders. "Oppa, I never thought we would come this far from the arranged marriage." Jiyeon stated as she chuckled. "Me too. And I guess this is the god's arrangement to let you show up in my life. I was not those kind of cheesy and open people but I just can't believe that I change because of you." I  replied as I tightened my hug. "I guess I am very satisfied of having you in my life and spend it with you for the rest of them." She replied as she turned to face me. "I don't why I would ever fell in love so hard in a girl that I didn't know in the first place but I guess... this is our LOVE VIRUS~" I smiled at her and leaned in, give her a long and passionate kiss with her responding back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloo guys, Imma back with the ending chapter~ Hope you guys likke it ^^ I have an ending speech for all my SUBSCRIBERS, SILENT READERS and COMMENTERS! <3