Chapter 11—Marriage Night

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

After the ceremony, Infinite and Tara all went home, leaving Myungsoo, his parents, my parents and I. I collapsed onto a chair nearest to me letting out a long sign. Having to walk in that long wedding dress, entertain people, and walk in heels is really tiring. Just then, a glass of water was placed in front of me. I looked and saw Myungsoo oppa. “You must be tired. Drink this and I will pack up the stuffs.” He said as he walked into the dressing room. I smiled sheepishly to myself like an idiot upon his kindness. *He is not that bad after all~*

 

Woohyun POV  

Now, the car only left Hyomin and me. The atmosphere between us is still cold, angry and bad? I was a little regretful on shouting at her all the time, but she just makes me think of Chorong. Even though her kindness is real, it still seemed so fake to me. She tried to steal some glances at me, but ended up turning away when I glare back. She looked out of the window and “admired” the scenery of the street lights. She is a little silly which makes her cute sometimes. I smiled a little at myself as I took a glance on her for the first time.

Myungsoo POV

Very quickly, I finished packing everything and bid goodbye to Jiyeon’s parents and mine. I went to the table that Jiyeon was sitting just now and saw her sleeping, holding the glass of water in her hand. I smirked a little as the romantic lighting hit onto her angelic face. I swiftly threw everything into the back of the car, and went back in to carry her bride style into the passenger seat. * Such a sleepyhead~* Despite carrying her and moving her around, she didn’t budge a bit. I drove off to our new house.

Just when we were about to reach, she woke up. “Good morning,” I greeted. “Mwo?! Its morning already?”she believed stupidly. “Pabo! Of course not!”I replied with a little unbelievable due to her naïve. We drove into the main gate of our new house and she gasped in amusement. Our new house is like this…

 

“Yah, yeppeu!” she shouted. When my car stopped at the parking lot, she immediately rushed out of the car and went to the pool. She walked around it admiring who knows what. I went down the car too and went to the pool. She was sitting down by the side, using her legs to dip in the water. Mischievously, I carefully and quietly went behind her and with a full force, I pushed her down. Water immediately rushed in and she started choking. Due to the lack of oxygen, she couldn’t breathe and start drowning.

Without even thinking, I jumped down the water too and saved her. I leaned against the side walls of the pool, still in the water, while helping her to wipe away the water on her face. Not long later, she regained her normal breathing. Just then, we realized that we were just millimeters away from each other, with my hands around her waist and her hands on my shoulder. We stunned for a few minutes before knowing what’s going on. I immediately carried her and lifted her up from the pool to the ground and walked off hurriedly. *That was close~*

Hyomin POV

I felt like someone looking at me, but when I turned to Woohyun’s direction, he was focusing on the road. I stared at him again for a few seconds, observing his perfect jawline, attractive eyes and more. Just when he was about to turn to me, I turned my head to look outside of the windows just in time before he could complain about me staring at him again. I smile secretly to myself. *He is still handsome, but he should be less mean to me right? What have I done?!*

 

Jiyeon POV

I was stunned rooted to the ground before I recalled what happened. I smiled to myself lightly upon Myungsoo helping me when I felt warmth over my shoulder. I looked back and saw a towel over my shoulders with Myungsoo right behind me. Our eyes met and we looked away right after. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn’t even catch it >.< “Er… Don’t catch a cold, it-it wouldn’t be pleasant.” Myungsoo said as he walked back into the house and unpack all our stuffs. I smiled widely once again and walked into the house behind him. *He is not that bad after all, at least he knows how to take care of me!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, sorry for not updating for a while as I ahve post-exam activities and hope you guys understand~ I am up with this chapter and I hope you guys like it ^^ Thanks^^ Comment and subscribe <3

Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Love ya <3 hope my readers not gonee ><