Chapter 12

It Might Just Be You.

"Ya! Taemin, what are you doing?!" 

Chin suddenly woke up to Onew's voice, so she immediately sat up and saw Jonghyun and Onew staring intently at Taemin, who was seated next to her on the bed. 

"Nothing, hyung, I swear! I got so sleepy after I got home yesterday, and after Chin noona and I spoke for awhile, I got lazy to go to the room so I decided to stay here," he said, scratching the back of his head innocently.

"Do you know how...weird this all looks from where I am? Check it out." Onew put his hand in front of Taemin, signalling for him to get up. As soon as Taemin did, Onew placed him in the position where he was earlier, and he lay down next to Chin. 

"Do you see it?" He placed his arm across Chin's waist and added, "If you include the arm-over-the-waist thing, it looks even more weird. Right?"

Taemin's eyes widened as he pushed Onew away from Chin. "Ne, ne, you're right. Mianhae for that, hyung." 

Chin started laughing, causing both Onew and Taemin to burst into laughter too. Suddenly, Taemin got serious and turned to Onew, asking "It looks okay though, right?"

"What? What looks okay?"

"This." With that, he lay back down on the bed and again, placed his arm over Chin's waist. "It's possible, right?"

Onew quickly pulled him up by his left arm and then said in a whisper, "You're impossible." After pulling him up, he scratched his head and then went over to the refrigertor. He was so engrossed in his carton of milk that he didn't notice that Chin was standing behind him.

"Hey," she said gently, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Don't mind him, he's just being a kid." She motioned her head towards Taemin who was having a pillow fight with Jonghyun. "It's not serious."

"How would you know?" He replied, a smirk on his face. "You've always been bad at seeing signals."

Chin tilted her head and then answered, "What do you mean?"

Just as Onew was about to answer, Minho came out of their bedroom and shouted, "Chin! Come, let's go."

"Ha, why? Where are we going?"

"Shopping. We have a press conference today, and you need to come with me to buy some new clothes. This won't work." He pointed to his pajamas with teddy bears on them.

Chin walked over to him and pinched his cheeks as she replied, "Of course they won't, crazy boy. You already have clothes in your closet, you don't need more!"

Key's head suddenly popped out from behind their bedroom door as he commented, "No, he really does need new clothes. He rarely shops unlike the rest of us. He isn't fashionable. I'm the one who plans his outfits, you know."

"Hey, don't forget that I'm your hyung, Key." Minho turned to Key and jokingly glared at him.

"Yeah, I'm out of here." Key did mehrong at Minho before closing the door and locking it. 

Minho ran over to the door and started knocking like crazy. "Hey, open up! You know better than to do mehrong at me! Ya!" He started pounding at the door, causing the rest of the members to burst into laughter.

"Alright, break it up." Chin spoke up as she held on to Minho's hand and pulled him towards their dining table. She picked up a chain with keys, swung them in front of Minho's face and then said matter-of-factly, "I don't live here, but I know that you have a spare key here." 

Minho quickly grabbed it and then replied, "I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you, Ms. Smartypants."

"Oh! You did not just say that!" She started giggling, causing Onew to remark, "Aegyo!" She ruffled up Minho's hair and then said, "Go and change already, come on. I don't have all day."

Minho walked over to the door, opened it, and just before going inside, he turned to Chin and commented, "You're stuck with us for the next two months. What else do you have to do all day except for do as we say?"

_____

"This polo looks really nice. It's dark blue, just like the one you wore in Love Like Oxygen!"

Chin removed the blue polo from the rack, held it against Minho and commented, "Nice. Really nice."

"You think? Okay, put it in the cart. But seriously," he said, motioning towards the mound of clothes on the cart, "that's the last."

"Okay, okay. It's just, this is my first time shopping for a boy! It's so much fun. So this is what it'll be like when I go shopping with my boyfriend in the future..."

Minho smiled and then replied, "Yeah...it is fun. I've never gone shopping with a girl either."

"Okay, let's get you trying these clothes." She pushed the cart, parked it in front of the dressing room and then handed him one of the acid wash jeans and the blue polo. "Try these on first."

After waiting for about three minutes, Minho called out, "Can you come see how it looks?"

"Why don't you just come out?"

"I don't have my mask on. And my hoodie. People might recognize me. Just come in here, please?" 

She rolled her eyes and then replied, "Alright, alright. Wait a second." She picked up their bags from the cart and went inside the dressing room. 

"Hey, you look really good in that!" She jumped up and down as she added, "So handsome~ I don't think you should try the others anymore. This is the one!"

Minho blushed and then replied, "Really? Uhm, thanks." He lowered his head as Chin commented, "Hmm? Your collar isn't fixed. Oppa, you can't even fix a collar by yourself..."

She moved towards him and placed her arms all the way over his shoulders so she could really fix his collar. Then, she noticed that Minho started to stiffen, and sensing that he was getting uncomfortable, she put her arms down and moved back. 

"Uhm, i guess you can fix that yourself anyway. I'll just wait outside. You'll get that, right? Okay." She took her bag and was about to open the door of the dressing room when Minho suddenly pulled her by the arm and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"I really missed you. Did you know that?" He let her go, then brushed his hand along her cheek. "Don't leave us like that anymore, arasso? Never again, promise me."

"I promise."

_____

I just realized that I write chapters that are really long, so i've decided that starting with this chapter, i will make them shorter. :)