Chen 03

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should go to a haunted house this year guys,” Lu Han speaks up, grinning when everyone glances over his way. You freeze in your seat, not looking up from where you’re doing your homework.

God you hated haunted houses. What was Lu Han thinking? He hated haunted houses. Without thinking, you glance over Tao’s way to see him paling at the thought of going to a haunted house.

“Me and Zitao are busy,” you pipe up because if there were anyone who didn’t want to go, it would be the two of you. “What do you mean you’re busy,” Jongdae pipes up, pressing his arm to yours as he leans closer. “We haven’t even planned a day to go. More or less even started talking about it.”

You panic as you look over at Zitao but he looks helpless, unsure of what to do as he stares back. “Well I’m sure I’ll be busy anyways. I still have to write my speech and that was due last week,” you say before standing up. Jongdae laughs, seeming to catch on as he pulls you back down into your seat.

“Don’t tell me you’re scared,” he says, mouth spread into a wide grin as he tightens his grip around your wrist. Lu Han seems amused at the idea, sitting up in his seat as he leans over. “This makes so much sense. No wonder why you wouldn’t stay over and watch Shutter with us last time.”

“Or Cinderella,” Jongin adds.

“Or remember that time we went to watch the Conjuring,” Sehun tosses in.

“The Conjuring wasn’t even that scary,” Jongdae says, turning to look at you once more. “You don’t like scary things?”

“My mind does a lot of things at night to freak me out. I’m only allowed to watch The Walking Dead,” you say, struggling to free yourself from Jongdae’s grip. He doesn’t let go though, smirk appearing on his face. “Oh come on,” he sings, batting his eyelashes for extra effect. “I’ll go with you. You won’t be scared at all.”

“No I’m not-“

“Alright then, it’s settled. We’re going to a haunted house this Saturday.”

-

“I hate you. I’m going to die. If not now, tonight in my sleep. And it’ll be all your fault,” you curse as Jongdae holds onto your wrist rather tightly. Somehow, they had effectively dragged you out of your house with promises of ice cream and, “No. We’re too poor to go to the haunted house so we’re going to watch a movie instead.” Except ten minutes and seven wrong turns later, you found yourself being dragged up to a haunted house.

The wind nips at your skin, taking the sounds of screams through the night with them and you instantly curl up on yourself the instant a doll walks in front of you. It’s broken and covered in dirt and blood, eyes painted a dark black and hair a muss. Fake blood stains what used to be a white dress, dripping down the plastic legs.

A loud cackle passes the doll’s lips that has you hiding your face into Jongdae’s arm with a shriek.

“Don’t freak,” he laughs, pulling you closer as you make your way around it. “It’s just a robot.”

“I’m going to kill you. We aren’t even inside yet,” you sputter, pressing closer when a clown walks by, half of his face looking as if it’s been torn off. He glances over with glee, chuckle as he holds out a dead rose to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter