Kyungsoo 01

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Punch him in the jaw! Go _____! Go," Kyungsoo shouts from the sidelines as ______ throws another punch towards the bag. Anger courses through her veins as she repeatedly punches it before she throws off her gloves and sits on the floor and buries her face into her hands. 

"Give me a bat. I need to wreck a ing car," _____ growls as she tugs at her hair. Kyungsoo grins before reaching his hand towards her and she takes it, jumping out of the arena. 

"So are we gonna wreck his car," Kyungsoo asks as he hands her his baseball bat while they walk. _____ looks over at Kyungsoo in surprise before shaking her head. "Do I look like I want to get sued? No! We're going to Chanyeol's car dump. He won't care if we smash up a few cars," _____ replies as she takes a couple of swings with the bat. 

Chanyeol, he's Kyungsoo's best friend but he's also Baekhyun's best friend. Kyungsoo had never been that close with Baekhyun despite his best friend being best friends with him but maybe that's because they were polar opposites. 

Kyungsoo was cute in looks but he was the baseball player and he liked to collect race cars while Baekhyun was all for the eyeliner and make up despite the popular boy appearance he kept up; Kyungsoo thinks the eyeliner is the only way Baekhyun can keep up the popular boy appearance though. 

"He's a ing sissy and an ," Kyungsoo hisses as he curls his fingers into fists. _____ snorts before entering the dump first, waving at Chanyeol who only follows them in curiosity. 

"Don't say that. He's your best friend's best friend," _____ chides. "I'm his best friend. Don't give me that ," Kyungsoo growls as he glares over at Chanyeol. 

"Oh don't look at me. I'm not talking to Baekhyun either. He ed up big time," Chanyeol says. He knows why they're here. That's why he's lead them over to the section with cars that were up for being put into tiny little metal squares. 

"At least she isn't going for his car," Chanyeol murmurs as _____ walks over to a silver Camaro. It's still a relatively nice car but there's definitely something wrong with it that's why it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter