Chanyeol 02

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_____'s eyelids flutter open as she feels lips trail gently across her cheek before over her nose. She hums softly eyes shutting for a second to bask in the feeling before they open once more to look at Chanyeol who's smiling down at her. His ash gray hair is a muss, sticking to and fro and _____ smiles as she reaches up to comb her hand through it. 

"G'morning," she mumbles and Chanyeol's grin widens before he's pressing their lips together. "Morning love," he whispers. He nuzzles their noses together and they spend the next ten minutes laying in bed together. 

_____ gets up first, rubbing at her eyes and ignoring Chanyeol's attempts to get her back into bed. "Five more minutes," he whines lightly as he sits up too. He wraps an arm around her waist before pressing his chin into her shoulder. "Please?" 

"I've got to go work on my book Yeol," she murmurs as she her fingers lightly along the back of her hand. He ends up taking her hand then, fingers tracing along the inside of her wrist. "It's Saturday," he whines once more, lips pressing into the side of her neck. "Writing is for weekdays. Saturdays are Chanyeol days," he insists and _____'s laughing as she turns to press her lips to his cheek. 

"Fine but at least let me brush my teeth first," she replies and Chanyeol's all too willing to help her, picking her up bridal style and bringing her to the bathroom despite her squeals. They end up standing next to each other, arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter