Chen 02

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're lying in bed, blankets resting just beneath your chest as you flip through the romance novel. You're so close to the ending of the novel where the male lead is going to rush off to find the female lead and apologize for abandoning her. You just know it's going to happen and it's going to be so good when- 

"Baby, have you been listening to a word I've said," Jongdae whines as he rubs at the bump bulging out from beneath the blankets. It's a form of distraction, serving to pull you from your romance novel because he's been talking about what exactly they should name the baby since they hadn't thought about any. 

You glance at him, smiling sheepishly before nodding. He knows you haven't been paying attention because when you had first started reading and after a couple of minutes, he had gone off topic, talking about how the two of you should get a dog before jokingly worrying that it would eat your baby's hand. And he was right, you weren't paying attention because you had replied, "That's nice honey," before going back to reading. 

Or had you even stopped? 

"Yeah love! Of course I've been paying attention," you lie but Jongdae sees right through it, grabbing your novel and tossing it to the floor. "What did I say then," he asks as he moves to straddle you. 

A nervous laugh escapes your lips, looking everywhere but him because he's caught you and he knows it. "Alright I wasn't listening. What were you saying," you reply in defeat before listening as Jongdae whines about "bad wives" and "I'm supposed to be the one who doesn't listen and is distracted." 

You slap at his side to get his attention, rolling your eyes when he pouts just to annoy you and whines. "I was listening to you now. Now hurry up and tell me. I'm a pregnant woman and my needs to knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter