Yixing 01

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany freezes as she hears the wolf whistle. She thinks she doesn’t hear it at first but it really doesn’t register until she looks up and sees someone smirking at her.

Everyone tells her it’s a compliment, that she should loosen up because there are tons of girls who would love to be whistled at in the middle of the street on a regular day. But Tiffany doesn’t consider herself as part of the “tons of girls.” Actually, those types of comments make her uncomfortable. 

 

Maybe she just doesn’t want to be whistled at when she’s walking down the street. What’s the problem with that? 

"Hey sweet thing, how’re you doing today," the boy asks. She would call him a man but she doesn’t think he deserves that title, so instead, she ignores him as she walks past him. He begins to follow her though, determined to get something out of her. 

"You look really good in those shorts," he says as he eyes her legs. Tiffany freezes before turning to glare at the boy. "Please stop," she says, short and quick before continuing her walk home. 

It’s nearing dark and maybe she should have taken her friends advice to take a cab but it’s too late for that right now. She sighs when she still feels the never leaving presence of the boy. 

"My name’s Jongin," he smirks, walking in front of her. "But you can call me daddy."

Oh my God, she thinks as she covers her face, eyebrows raised as she looks away in embarrassment. She can’t believe he just asked her to do that. 

"Oh come on, don’t you want to go out with me," he asks as he squeezes into her line of vision once more. "No," she answers. It’s as if Jongin can’t take a hint either though because he seems to pout mockingly at her as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter