Chen 01

EXO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____'s eyes are cast down at the floor as the prince looks over her, examines the curves of her face, the plumpness of her cheeks and lines that slip beneath clothing. _____, like most girls, were gathered to be concubines to the prince. But Jongdae, oh Jongdae, he kept _____ to himself. 

He didn't let anyone else touch her and even kept her in the room next to his. She was his and even if he was set to be married next month, that wasn't going to stop him from pulling her into his bed for the night. 

"_____," he whispers, tilting her chin up till she looks up at him. "My love, have you waited all day for me?" _____ glances up before she nods and then Jongdae's smiling and leaning in to press their lips together. A soft moan has _____ parting her lips before Jongdae's preparing her, slow and sweet. He takes her like he always does, whispering compliments into her ear, telling her how she's the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on and how he's just so in love with her. 

A month later when Jongdae gets married, _____ stays back at the palace. His father seems to think that taking a concubine with him looks bad on their kingdom. 

Two months later, as his heart aches through the night to have _____'s soft body flush against his, he hears news that a concubine has been and murdered. It's not something new in this time but this hasn't happened for a long time. 

On the third month, when Jongdae returns home for a visit, the other concubines bow their heads in apology as one tells him of how _____ had been that concubine. 

Jongdae has to fight himself from beheading the lord who dared to spill the blood of his love. 

News of a prince hanging himself ropes itself through the town the next day. 

-

"Your highness, if I must say so myself, I would advise that you drink your tea before it gets cold," Jongdae says with a chuckle. _____ glances up from her cup, stare innocent and blank before she's sticking her tongue out at the male. "And I would advise you to jump off a cliff," she mutters. 

Jongdae lets out a high pitched laugh before he glances around as then reaches out, taking her hand in his. "My dear," he whispers, pressing his lips to her hand. "I don't think you'd be very content with that advice." 

"You don't think I'd be content with anything but you," she murmurs before he pulls him in gently and presses their lips together. Jongdae smiles against before he's cupping her cheek. "That's very true. That is also why I think we should get married," he whispers. 

_____ gasps as she feels a ring slide along her finger and then she's looking up at Jongdae with surprise. He ends up laughing when _____ jumps into his lap. 

Their marriage is a month later and their wedding night is spent making sweet love. The princess and the commander who loves her dearly. A love every girl in that time would ask for. 

Except one day _____ is told she has to wait as Jongdae goes to war. The commander's help is required in battle and so _____ waits. 

She waits, and she waits, and she waits. 

_____'s widowed at the age of 26. She never remarries. 

-

The high pitched laughter is what has _____ ducking, trying to hide under her desk. Amber beside her laughs in amusement before she's tugging _____ back up into her seat. "Can you just admit you like him? Stop avoiding him like he annoys you!" 

_____ grunts in reply and then she's pulling out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter