SHINee meets EXO-K

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

“Taemin-ah, Why come back so late?” Key rubbed his eyes sleepily as he switched on the lights of the living room.

“Key hyung, I went to Lotte World today!” Taemin suddenly brighten up and skipped his way towards his hyung, forgetting how tired the day went.

“Lotte World? What’s that? Another planet?” Minho overheard the excited Taemin as he walked out of their room.

“No! It’s like an automated version of the playground!” Taemin searched on his gadget and a lot of Lotte World’s photo popped out in the air. “I went on this ride, and this. AND THIS TOO! It was so fun! That one is so fast, I like.” He pointed to different photos of the rides in Lotte World and the other sleepy hyungs come out from their bedroom to join in the meaningless talk.

“Why did you go there alone? You should have asked us to go with you.” Jonghyun whined as he saw a photo of the ‘Gyro Drop’. The ride interested him and made him slightly awake.

“I didn’t go alone. I went with the EXO-K. They are so friendly I tell you. They really enjoyed and thought I was Kai. Do I even look like him?” Taemin looked into the nearest reflection item and check on his looks.

“Come to think of it…” Onew moved further and nodded, “You kind of look like him a little from afar.”

“Do I?” Taemin pinched his own cheeks lightly and make some faces before backing away from the reflection item. “I don’t think so. I am much cuter. And younger of course.”

“Nope.” Jonghyun sat on the sofa yawning widely, “You are older than him by a little. You are born in 1993 while him, 1994.”

“What?! How did you know? You did a research on them?” Taemin bounced onto the sofa, making Jonghyun bounces up.

“I had nothing to do when I was at home alone. Key didn’t let me wear that shirt he designed.” Jonghyun looked at Key with his puppy eyes.

tumblr_l7fm79ynVj1qclpffo1_500.jpg

“Don’t give me that kind of look, Mr Kim Jonghyun! That shirt is not meant for your size. It’s designed for Minho’s height models. I’ll design another one for you next time, okay?” Key ruffled Jonghyun’s hair like how he did to a puppy and the puppy Jonghyun heated up when he realize what he mean.

“What do you mean it’s not designed for my height? I am tall okay? I can wear it!” he argued back and Key just laughed at him.

“Taemin-ah, don’t care them.” Minho put his hand on Taemin’s shoulder and sat on the arm-rest of the chair. “Tomorrow, I’m giving the student a break. Want to go out together?” Minho asked and Taemin smiled.

“Hyung, do you want to meet them too? I’ll introduce you to them nicely.” Taemin asked enthusiastically.

“What? Me?” Minho pointed at himself and the maknae nodded. “I don’t think they will like me…”

“They are friendly. Trust me!” Taemin stated and he has no choice but to agree.

 “YES! So we can go play in the park together tomorrow!” Taemin danced around, making the people in the room chortled.

image

“Too bad I am still having my date with my chicken.” Onew lean on the back of the sofa and smiled as a fried chicken popped up in his mind.

“You will never take an off day from that chicken shop.” Jonghyun mocked and Key giggled.

“It’s okay! We can visit you tomorrow! I’ll bring them to your workplace and you can also see them.” Taemin assured.

“Jongie and me is going out for a date, so no one interrupts us.” Key warned and everyone stared at him.

“Since when…” Jonghyun started but Key interrupted, “Since I said so! I need some ideas for my next design you know. Let’s go shopping!”

“Not again.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat. Key clapped happily and massaged Jonghyun’s shoulders.

“We are going shopping~” He sings.

“Haha. Time to sleep, boys.” Onew yawned while stretching his back.

“All of you sleep first. I need to make some more money. I am running out of them soon.” Taemin got up and walked towards the study room.

“I have some here, you can have it.” Minho offered but Taemin rejected his offer.

“I want BIG notes.” Taemin make a hand motion before entering the study room.

“That boy… Always dream big.” Key shook his head as he walked into the bedroom.

“Maybe he just likes to draw since you always draw all those useless stuff.” Jonghyun followed behind him.

 

“What do you mean useless? You wear that useless stuff I drew.” Key argued from inside the room.

“Chicken, come to my dream.” Onew his lips before disappearing into the bedroom.

tumblr_mawldvhma31raitrfo2_500.gif

 

“Taemin-ah, don’t sleep too late.” Minho told the maknae who is already starting to draw the outline of the money.

“I won’t. Good night.” He shouted back and Minho shook his head before switching the lights off and went into the bedroom.

taemin+salamander+guru+1+120217.jpg

The next morning;

“Minho hyung! Hyung! Wake up~ Time to go to the park~” Taemin shook the sleeping Minho hard. He flipped to another side and groaned sleepily. “Hyung. Wake up.” Taemin shook Minho harder and Minho sat up with wrinkled brows.

“What time is it?” He yawned before opening one of his eyes.

“It’s time to go to the park. It’s noon time.” Taemin pulled the sleepy Minho up on his feet and pushed him towards the bathroom. “Go brush your teeth and get ready. We are going to the park!”

 

In your house;

“Sehun! Wake up!” Kai shook the maknae hard.

“What happened?” Sehun sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“Time to solve the riddle.” Kai excitedly shove the book into his blur face.

“But others are not up yet.” Sehun protested as he lay back down.

“Then you are the first one. I’ll wake the others up soon.” Kai promised as he forces Sehun up on his feet. He pushed him into the bathroom and teleported into your room to wake you up.

When everybody is done with their breakfast, you lean on the back of the chair and pat your stomach.

“I’m so full.” You said and Kai stood up from his chair.

“Let’s go solve this riddle.” He suggests and everyone look at him with different looks.

“Why are you so hyper all of sudden? I thought you hated the idea of landing on Earth?” D.O. asked and he rolled his eyes.

“I HATED the idea at first. But after I’ve explored around, Earth is not a bad place after all. It has some beauty in it.” Kai commented honestly. “And after finding this book with EXO symbol in it, I am motivated to explore Earth even more!”

“But you are so hyper that you even woke every one of us up. Normally, you are the last to get up.” Baekhyun yawned.

“Do you know how long I’ve been trying to solve this riddle? And since I’ve found all of you, you can help me. So why waste time on useless stuff? Why not open up an adventure of finding that EXO symbols?” Kai shrugged casually.

“Good point…” You nodded but lay your head on the table after that, “But I still want to sleep. I’m too tired to think.”

“Lazy bum.” Kai teased and you shot up immediately.

“Who is the lazy bum here?!” You shout back and he pointed at you. Your anger rose instantly and you chased him around the table. With his teleportation powers, it’s mission impossible to catch him. So you forget about the issue and rested at the side.

“But I want to go to the park and play that swinging thingy again.” Sehun pouted.

“We need to get this done first.” Kai insisted and the others didn’t care about him. All they care is about having fun. They are on their holidays anyway, so why should they care about those EXO symbols? And if Kai didn't go explore, he won't even find it, so it will have to wait more.

So being fair, you did a voting and 5 vs 1, “Playground, here we come!” You cheered and all of them, expect Kai, punched their fists in the air with a grin on their face.

“What about this…” He said and D.O. took the torn book away from him.

“Forget about that. We can find it some other time.” He said as he pushes the shoulder-dropped Kai out of the house.

Just like that, the 7 of you are on your way to the playground again. And Taemin and Minho had already reached there before you all did.

“Where are they?” Minho asked as he looked around to find no one.

“They are not here yet. But every time I will be here playing by myself. Then they will come and find me!” Taemin cheered as he raised his hands in the air. Some butterflies noticed Taemin’s presence and started to fly towards him like he is the sweetest flower in the garden.

“You and your butterflies again.” Minho shooed some that is flying towards him and walked a few meters away from him.

“Hyung, play on the swing. It’s fun.” Taemin recommended as he sit on one of the swing. Minho sighed as his manly image has to take a break for this week since he is with Taemin. So he took the other swing and started to push himself to swing a little.

“That’s not fun enough. This is fun.” Taemin helped Minho on the swing even though he is protesting and asking Taemin to stop. Taemin gave Minho a big push and Minho swing forward dangerously.

“Are you trying to kill me?” Minho swiftly jumped out from the swing before he can fall out from the swing.

“There he is. Kai!” Someone shouted and Taemin reacted to the name.

“They are here.” He said to Minho and waved at them.

“Kai!” Sehun called out but stopped after the real Kai appeared behind Taemin.

“Hey!” Taemin ran towards him and pat on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Who are you? What’s your name?” You suddenly asked and his smile vanished for a second before he laughed again.

“What are you talking about? I’m Kai.” Taemin tried to convince you but you didn’t buy because the real Kai is still standing there and folding his arms behind Minho.

“You liar.” You said and he gave you a question look.

“I am not lying! Oh ya! Let me introduce you a new friend of mine. He is Min…” Taemin turned around and saw the serious Kai standing there.

“So your name is Kai, huh?” Kai teleported right in front of him and examine him closely.

IMG_1369.PNG(It's hard to find a photo where both of them don't smile when looking at each other!)

All of you gathered around them and Minho became alerted. He ran towards all of you and joined in the crowd.

“I… I…” Taemin is caught speechless at the close contact with this handsome teleportation alien in front of him.

“Hmmm… You are not as handsome as me, how can they mistake you for me, KAI?” Kai mocked Taemin again as he scanned him from the head to toe.

“Me? Not handsome? PLEASE! Look in the mirror before you talk, mister!” Taemin pushed Kai further so Kai can’t hear his messy heartbeats.

“I look much younger than you!” Taemin smirked and Kai smirked back.

“Is that so? And what’s your conspiracy, huh KAI?” Kai emphases the word ‘Kai’ and Taemin swallowed hard.

“What conspiracy? Can’t I just make friends?” Taemin looked at all of you, “Remember how close we were yesterday at Lotte World? I am very happy to have all of you as friends…”

“Then what’s your conspiracy of pretending to be me?” Kai interrupted as he grabs onto Taemin’s shirt.

“Kai! Stop it!” Suho holds onto Kai’s arm but he didn't loosen his grip.

“His name is Kaimin, and we like to call him ‘Kai’ for short. Do you have a problem with that?” Minho squeezed through all of you and broke Kai and Taemin up. He doesn’t like to lie, but in this situation, if he doesn’t lie, Taemin’s life may be in great danger. So to protect Taemin from being punched in the face, he had to think fast.

“Kaimin?” Everyone, including Taemin, repeated.

“Right! Kaimin is that true?” Minho looked at Taemin and Taemin got the message instantly.

“Yah! They all like to call me ‘Kai’ for short, so I thought you all were some of my friends or classmates from the past that I’ve forgotten.” Taemin lied smoothly but Kai didn’t seem to believe him.

“Ohhhh~ Say that earlier! We thought you were being ‘Kai’ to get close to us so that you can kill…” Chanyeol covered Sehun’s mouth before he can finish his sentence.

“Don’t mind him. He is just being stupid.” Chanyeol said to cover up the awkwardness.

“So do we call you ‘Kaimin’ or ‘Kai’?” You asked and he just shrugged.

“Call me anything. I’m fine with anything as long as you are still my friends.” Taemin smiled.

“Call him ‘Kaimin’.” Kai said while walking away, unconvinced with the explanation.

“Oh ya! I want you to meet my closest friend, Minho~” He introduced as he put his hand on Minho’s shoulder. Minho just smiled politely at all of you and you all waved at him. Taemin brightened up again and asked, “So can we go play now?”

Sehun is the first one to run away with Taemin towards the playground and others followed.

“Kaimin… Pfft.” Kai rolled his eyes as he walked towards the playground.

“Are you okay?” You asked him.

“Okay? You guys believed him just like that?” Kai folded his arms.

“His friend is also there, so he can confirm it. And what’s wrong with having a name, ‘Kai’? It’s common nowadays to have that name.” You patted his shoulders to calm him down.

“Whatever.” Kai teleported to a bench to take a seat and watch the boys play in the playground.

“Hey! Why aren’t you playing?” You ran towards him and sat beside him.

“I want to solve that riddle. I have no time to play.” Kai replied.

“Come and play with us.” Minho offered as he put out his hand. Kai just rolled his eyes at him and avoided eye contact with him.

“Stop being such an . Come and play. We are at a playground for goodness sake. Let your manly image be gone.” Minho just pulled Kai up from his seat and pushed him to join the others in their little game of chasing. Kai is surprised by Minho’s strength and he looked at him for a while.

“What?” Minho asked but Kai just shook his head to dismiss his thoughts.

“Do not use your teleportation powers here. Remember, they are still humans.” Baekhyun warned as he slides down the slide and run pass Kai.

“I won’t.” He assured as he slowly climbs up the stairs. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned back to see the grinning Taemin.

Taemin_Smile_01012010170412.jpg

“TAG! You’re in!” Taemin ran away as Kai stared at him, blurred.

“What was that about?” Kai asked and Suho stood from a safe distance and smiled at him.

“You have to chase another person and tap them. Then you say ‘Tag, you’re in.’ to change the chaser. If not you will be the chaser forever and people will avoid you.” Suho explained and ran behind the sandbox to join D.O.

“WHAT?” Kai exclaimed with a W-T-F face.

“Let me show you, you idiot.” Taemin ran back to him and he showed his back to him. “Touch me and say ‘Tag, you’re in’.” Taemin encouraged and Kai did it awkwardly.

“Tag, you’re in?” Kai said softly. Taemin happily sprinted towards Chanyeol who is trying to hide behind the pole of the swing.

“CHANYEOL!!!!” Taemin shouted as he chased the giant around the playground childishly.

“That’s childish.” Kai commented but Baekhyun appeared behind him.

“No! It’s FUN! Come on! Let’s run before you get caught again.” Baekhyun pulled Kai towards the slide to slide down with him.

You laughed at their childishness and stared into thin space in front of you while thinking back at the riddle.

“In order to get to the seal, the surrounding must be healed.” You tried to remember the riddle again bit by bit. “Should have brought the book along.” You regretted and a hand appeared in front of you.

“Let’s go play.” Chanyeol invited and you looked at the boys. They are already playing like little children. Even Kai is enjoying himself, jumping off the stairs and chasing someone else.

“I think you all should play. I’ll just stay here.” You shook your head but Chanyeol just scooped you up easily and walked towards them. “Chanyeol! Let me go!”

“No! You are playing with us!” He stubbornly commanded. “Hey! She is joining too!” Chanyeol slowly let you stand on the ground and hold your hand, ready to run.

“Okay! No problem!” Minho said as he ran full speed towards you and tapped your shoulder. “Tag, you’re in.” Then he ran away with a sneaky smile. You stared at them for a while before starting to run towards the closest person, Chanyeol.

“I’ll get you! Stop running away from me!” You shouted and they teased you a little while running away from you.

After half hour of non-stop chasing fun, you gave up as your stamina reached its limit.

“You all play, I can’t run anymore.” You sat down on the slide and rested your head on the railing beside you.

“I’m hungry. Are you?” Taemin suddenly stopped to rub his tummy. All the running is making all of you hungry, so you agreed to eat something with them.

“I have a place where they sell very delicious fried chicken! Want to go?” Taemin asked.

“Don’t tell me it’s…” Minho eyed Taemin and he nodded.

“That store.” He winked at Minho and they giggled. The 7 of you looked at them suspiciously but they just smiled back at you.

42897395.jpg

And with that, all the 9 of you are already standing in front of a crowded fried chicken store.

“So this is the fried chicken store?” You asked and Taemin nodded. “But this store’s chicken is… Not that good.” You whispered to him but he shook his head.

“It’s good for sure. I promised you. If it’s not good, we can change place.” Minho patted his chest. So you trusted him and they went to queue up at the last counter.

“Oh my god. It’s them.” Some girls whispered as they started pointing at all of you.

“What are they looking at?” Kai asked and you just looked at him.

“Get used to it.” Minho replied him and he looked back at the girls with a confused look. ‘How can I attract zero attention when I am with all the model-like boys around me?’ You thought to yourself as you hide in the tall boys.

“So all of you want to eat, right? Then we can help you order and you go find some place to sit first?” Taemin asked. So Minho walked around the shop and some of the girls gave up their seat when he walked closer to them.

“You can have the seat. We are going already.” The group of girls said shyly. Minho smiled at them and some of them squealed at his smile. “He is so handsome.” They whispered among each other while walking to a corner and watch him sit on their seat. He signalled to all of you and all of you went to take a seat. A cleaner came and quickly cleaned up the table before all of you can sit in it.

“You are here again, Minho oppa.” The cleaner smiled to Minho and he nodded. “Looking for Jinki oppa?” she asked and he nodded again.

“Since he joined in, the chicken shop is getting busier day by day.” She smiled and went to put away the rubbish.

“So you come here often?” Suho asked Minho and he shook his head.

“I don’t, but 'Kai' do. I have work.” Minho replied shortly.

“Work? What are you working as?” You asked and he replied, “A Coach. I’m giving those boys a break this week, so I have time to come out with 'Kai'.”

“Stop calling him ‘Kai’. I will respond at the same time too!” Kai scolded and Minho just shrugged.

It is Taemin’s turn and Onew is still smiling widely when greeting him.

onew-20100727.jpg?w=400&h=266

“Taeminnie! You came!” Onew put his hand on the maknae’s shoulder but the maknae put his finger on his lips.

“I am ‘Kaimin’ now. Because they found out that I am the fake one.” Taemin whispered to Onew and his mouth formed a ‘O’ shape.

“That one over there”, Taemin pointed at Kai, “Is the real Kai.”

“Okay… So what do you want to eat today?” Onew quickly went back to his job when he spotted the manager coming out for checks.

“9 orders of your special fried chicken, hyung~” Taemin said sweetly and Onew happily tapped the cash register and Taemin hand over the newly made money.

“Here’s your change.” Onew passed back the changes and went to collect the chickens and drinks. Taemin called Minho to the counter to help him take the chickens and drinks when Onew is done.

“Tae, you really look like him a lot.” Onew said before Taemin turn around.

“Thanks hyung. See you later.” Taemin carefully walk towards the table with the chickens and drinks.

“There you go.” Taemin give out the chickens and drinks before sitting down opposite Minho.

“Trust me! It’s very tasty!” Minho said and took a bite of his chicken. The way he eat it make all of you think that it’s nice, so you took a short breath before biting on the chicken. The taste is indescribable. It’s like a mixture of happiness and sweetness. It’s very addictive. So when you finished chewing, you quickly bite another mouth of it.

“Told you it’s nice.” Taemin chewed another piece of chicken. You just smiled at him and continued to eat. The chicken makes you forget how bad it was the first time you ate it. And all the sweet memories just flow into your mind like that. The memories of how the clumsy Chanyeol almost fall out of the window when he sent you home. The memories of the kisses you share with him. All good memories are flooding your mind as you continue to chew on the chicken until it’s finished. You wanted to have another bite but you found out you have already finished all the chicken.

“I’m so full.” Taemin patted his tummy as he finished his drink as well.

“Regret eating it?” Minho smirked and you just shook your head in disappointment.

“It is addictive, isn’t it?” Minho teased and you had to agree with him.

“Go and wash your hands.” Chanyeol smiled at you and you just smiled back. His mind is filled with all those happy times that he is with you. So he is also in a good mood; in fact, everyone who ate Onew’s chicken will have a good mood. Actually the secret behind the crowd is not how tasty the chicken is, but it is how good the chicken helps to remind the customers of the good times, making them leave with a smile on their face. Every one of the chicken, that Onew touched or looked at, will have his secret power of making people think of the good memories. That’s how powerful Onew is.

“So where should we go next?” Taemin asked as you shrugged at him. “Shall we go shop around?” he suggested but Kai suggested differently, “We should go and solve that riddle.”

“Riddle? What riddle?” Minho asked and Kai thought for a while before saying, “It’s a riddle I found. Nothing much really.”

“Nothing much? Then why are you rushing home for it? We should enjoy now!” Taemin raised his arms in the air and Sehun agreed with him by raise his in the air too.

“Why not you help us solve it too? I guess more brains will be better?” Baekhyun offered but Kai sends deathly glance at him.

“Good idea. We should solve together!” You cheered and everyone smiled except for Kai.

“So let’s go back to take the riddle.” D.O. stood up and everyone started to walk towards your house. On the way there, you walked pass a shop that is playing your favourite song, ‘Marry U’ by Super Junior. You stopped and all the guys bumped into you.

“Why did you stop?” Chanyeol asked and you just shushed him to listen to your favourite song. You started singing along and begin to walk again. The boys dumbfounded followed you as they listens to your not-so-good singing.

“Hey, Kai. Why such serious face? Smile more! You look good when you smile!” Taemin complimented and Kai just looked at his lookalike.

“Actually, which part of you and I is alike? How can they mistake you for me?” Kai touched his chin as his lips pinched together to form a line.

20epkai1.jpg

“I also don’t know. I was shocked too. But it’s a gift that I have met all of you.” Taemin clapped his arms together. Kai scanned Taemin up and down before focusing back on the walking.

“Don’t they look like twins?” You whispered to Baekhyun as you looked back at Kai and Taemin walking side by side.

“What is a ‘twins’?” Baekhyun scratched his head and you rolled your eyes.

“I mean they look alike. Look at the way they walk and stand, and even dressed.” You said and Chanyeol turned behind curiously to see what you are looking at. Kai looked back at Chanyeol and they nodded at each other for no reason.

“Kai, what is your interest?” Taemin suddenly ask to break the awkward silence.

“I like to teleport… I mean move around.” Kai slapped himself on the arm for the little mistake he did. And Taemin giggled.

“Do you like dancing?” Taemin asked again and Kai looked up at him with a raised brow.

“Dancing?” He asked and Taemin moved his body randomly but with a groove.

“Like that. Do you dance?” Taemin started moonwalking backwards. Then suddenly a child run out of a random shop and wanted to knock into him, Kai swiftly grab onto Taemin’s shoulder and swing him nearer to himself to avoid the collision. The kid ran pass without knocking and continued to run down the street. Taemin, who was stunned by Kai’s sudden touch and the distance they are in now, didn’t move a muscle and let Kai backed away after a few seconds of ‘hugging’.

“That kid didn’t look where he is running.” He stated and cleared his throat awkwardly. Then after a few glances, Kai started to chase up with the group. Taemin stared at him for a few more seconds before coming back into his senses again. He knows this is disgusting, but he actually do like how Kai is holding him so closely. It’s like it is a right thing to do. He shook his head to clear the weird thoughts and ran up to Kai.

“Thanks for… Saving me…” Taemin awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. And Kai did the same. Their moves are in synced like they are long lost brothers.

“Look at them.” You pointed to them as you witnessed their in-sync moves. Everyone heard it and turned back to look at the awkward duo.

“What?” Both of them said at the same time and they looked at each other in the eyes before looking away, blushing.

“They are blushing! So cute!” You ran to the back just to pinch the both of them in the cheeks, making them yelped. “Even their way of yelping is the same! Hahahahaha!” You laughed out loudly and hold onto your tummy because you laughed too hard.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked and Taemin added, “Do you want to see the doctor or something?”

“I’m okay. I just think that the two of you look like long lost brothers.” You shook your hand and tried to regain your senses back. “But that is impossible since… Nevermind.” You looked at Kai and winked before walking back to the front and lead.

‘Of course it’s impossible! Me and him? NO WAY! I am from EXOPlanet and he is from Earth. How can we be the same?” Kai thought to himself and shake his head. Taemin curiously steal a few glances and continued to walk with his head down.

tumblr_mawq8cDLkK1qbqecfo1_500.jpg

“Welcome to my house.” You opened the door and all the EXO aliens rushed in to do last minute packing up for their room.

“Why are they running into that room? Is there something interesting?” Taemin interestedly ran in with them and saw them pushing the mattresses and stuffing the blankets and pillows in between the mattresses to make spaces.

“They live here with me. So they are sleeping in that room.” You explained as you walk with Minho to their room.

“Here.” Kai handed the book to Taemin and he opened directly to the riddle page for him. “I found this book somewhere. Just help and solve the riddle then go home. The back is nothing interesting anyway.” Then the naughty Taemin flipped the pages and saw blank pages, so he didn’t care much until the EXO symbol page accidentally flipped open. His eyes widened but Kai quickly snatched the book back before he can take a closer look at them.

“Just solve the riddle. Don’t flip around.” Kai annoyingly stomped his feet outside to the dining table and started to transfer the riddle into a blank paper he found on the table.

“There! You solve it.” Kai passed it to Taemin and ran into their room to safely keep the book again before coming out. He wanted to teleport out because he is tired of walking around, but he remembered Taemin and Minho is still a normal human, so he can’t do it. Then he lazily walked out and sat on the chair.

Kai rested his chin on his hand, which is on the table, and boringly looked around the room. Taemin and Minho’s head come together as they read the riddle out loudly.

“What does that mean?” Taemin asked and all of you shrugged at him.

“That’s the reason we need you here, you stupid.” Kai scolded and got punched in the arm by you. He sticks his tongue out and continued to pout as he thought of the riddle himself.

Soon, that day passed by just like that. Everyone stared at the riddle for a long time and brains are not working well, so no one came up with any ideas to solve the riddle, or no one is even interested in solving the riddle. Minho and Taemin came over for the next few days just to have fun and “solve” the riddle and it’s the third day they are here.

“We brought chicken.” Taemin held up the chicken from Onew’s store and everyone cheered like the country just won first place on Olympics. He came in and settled the chickens on the dining table.

When eating, Taemin had an oily mouth from the fried chicken’s oil and Kai wrapped his mouth casually like they are brothers. Taemin didn’t mind even though they are not as close as best friends. He just like Kai 'taking care' of him.

“Okay! Today no more playing. The last 2 days, you all were playing so much childish staring games.” Kai nagged and everybody tried to become serious again.

“You started the staring too.” You mumbled to yourself.

“Hmm… Let’s divide it into line by line and read it.” Minho suggested and started to draw lines to divide it. “Firstly, we have ‘Mystery stones are found, all thanks to the magical hound.’” He said and everybody nodded.

“So do you mean the treasure that we are finding is stone?” Taemin clarified and Minho nodded.

“And do we need dogs to find it?” Sehun asked and Minho thought for a while.

“We may or may not need. If we can find it ourselves, why not? And where do we find magical hounds on Earth, you tell me?” Kai answered for him and Minho nodded as he agrees. Sehun shrank back to his boring self at the side.

’Their powers are unknown, but they are too precious to be owned.’ So the stones have powers?” Taemin asked and EXO-K swallowed hard as they don’t want to reveal their identity yet.

“Maybe, maybe not. They said it’s unknown, right? In fact, they didn’t own it, so they can’t be sure of it too.” You helped to cover up for them and they looked at you with thankful eyes.

’They are safely hidden, so it won’t be burden. To prevent them from landing into the wrong hand, we must bury them into the deep sand.’” Minho continued to read on and everyone just nodded along.

“AH! So that place where they bury it must be sandy! A place with lots and lots of sand, so they can bury it deeply!” Taemin motioned his arms in a ‘big’ motion and everyone focused on him.

“Oh! So it can be a desert?” Suho pointed out.

“But it can also be at the beach.” D.O. argued.

“Or it can be at the sand box in the playground.” Sehun randomly joked but no one is laughing because this discussion seems to be too serious for his joke. Chanyeol just pat on his shoulder to comfort the poor maknae for the failed joke and continued on with the discussion.

“So we write down the places that is possible first. The desert, beach…” Minho started writing down but Taemin suddenly thought of something.

“Hyung. The soil is also a form of sand, right? So there is also sand everywhere on the ground, right?” Taemin asked and everyone stopped to think.

“You’re right. Then everywhere will be a possible place!” Minho threw the pen on the table and folded his arms with a cute pout.

Minho-Pout-choi-minho-21406394-845-758.j

“Let’s continue and find out more places. ‘You must be the truly one, or else you will find none. In order to get the seal, the surrounding must be healed.’” You read and raised a brow.

“We are the truly one for sure, so what about the second part?” Baekhyun said and tapped his fingers on the table casually.

“Surrounding must be healed. Does it mean we need Lay?” Sehun blurted out and the other boys looked at him.

“Who is Lay?” Minho asked. Sehun quickly covered his mouth with his hands and shook his head madly.

“It’s just another friend. Don’t care about him. Let’s continue. ‘Environment of seal and stones are total opposite, a dry land will be at its exit.’” Chanyeol quickly changed the topic and read the next line.

“So there is a seal and a stone. Their location is the same, but their environments are different.” D.O. stated the obvious and everybody nodded.

“So in order to get to the seal, we need to heal the surrounding. Then when the seal opens or breaks, the stones then will be revealed. Then the stones will be at a dry land?” Kai rephrased the riddle and everybody nodded again.

“So we should look for a place where they have opposite environments.” You said and they started to think of places.

“Then it is the place of the seal is not dry, then the place of the stones will be dry land. Can it be like the seal in the water and the stones in the desert? Or the beach?” Sehun tilted his head to the side and look up at the ceiling for more useful ideas to pop out.

“It can be like Spa room. 1 side spa and another side sauna room. Some sauna room have sand in it.” You blurted out and Chanyeol pushed your head to the sides.

“Although I don’t know what a sauna room is, but I don’t think it is deep enough to bury those stones and contain a seal, right?” Chanyeol explained for them and you pouted cutely at him. It’s too cute for him to resist, so he hugged you from the side and shake you around. “Haha! Happy Virus, why are you so cute?”

“Yuck! I will sure -block the two of you more next time if you keep doing that in front of me!” Kai make a puking expression and everyone laughed at him.

“Trust me, he already did a lot for you.” Chanyeol pointed at Taemin and Taemin’s mind went blank.

“What? Me?” Taemin pointed to himself and his eyes widened.

“Remember at the Lotte World?” Chanyeol frowned at him and you laughed at the cute, jealous and angry Chanyeol.

“So we are having our little revenge now, huh?” You pecked Chanyeol on his lips and he smiled instantly. He nodded and lean in to kiss you again and the other boys turned to other directions.

“For goodness sake, we are having a serious riddle-solving discussion here. Not a I-can-kiss-all-day-for-revenge event.” Minho covered his eyes, feeling embarrassed and annoyed at the same time.

“Sorry.” You apologized and quickly lean on Chanyeol’s chest. The both of you decided to sit together and with him hugging you from the back while solving the riddle.

“So let’s proceed. ‘When you find the dry land, you will soon find the answer in your hand.’ What answer?” Suho cleared his throat and read.

“Maybe it’s the stone. Or the location of the stones.” Kai pointed out and everyone have a ‘O’ shape mouth. “YES! Riddle solved!” he stood up so quickly that the chair fell back and he clapped his hands together in joy.

“So you are not that clever after all.” Minho teased and Kai slapped his hands onto the table, angrily.

“What do you mean? You are not that clever too! If not you won’t need to divide it into lines and get suggestions from us!” Kai scolded back and Minho stood up to have a levelled eye with him. The atmosphere was so tensed and awkward as the two started having staring contest.

“Guys! Don’t fight! Let’s go have chicken together again.” You patted their shoulders to calm them down and they laughed together after a while.

“You blinked!” Kai pointed at Minho as he laughed out loudly.

“No I didn’t! You did!” Minho laughed along and the atmosphere is back to the fun atmosphere where it was 2 days ago. This was the childish game of staring all of you played, that’s why it took 3 days to solve that easy riddle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Have you solved the riddle? Haha. Please comment, if not I don't know whether is anybody reading or not. Or maybe the Lotte World chapters are too boring to comment. I've stuck at the "TaeKai" tag in tumblr while searching for the photos. So I took too long in reviewing. I'm a big shipper of TaeKai~ Anyone like TaeKai too? XD

Spoiler for next chapter: It will be an EXO SYMBOL STONE ADVENTURE WITH EXO-K! So they will be using their power to find the stones. Please anticipate! I'll try to finished it before next Tuesday because I will be a little bit busy this weekend.

Anyone going to SMTown@SG? I will try my best to buy my ticket for it! Hwaiting!! >< Time to sleep. Goodnight with my TaeKai~

image

image