Unexpected Ending

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

In SHINee’s house;

“Onew Appa!” Yoogeun popped out by himself and gave SHINee a fright. “Where did you say we are landing at again?”

“Seoul Forest.” Onew closed his eyes to stable his heartbeat.

“Where is it?” Yoogeun scratched his head.

“We’ll go there and meet you. Look for us on your radar. Remember to switch on invisible mode before landing.” Minho walked towards Yoogeun’s hologram.

“Yes, sir!” Yoogeun saluted and he broke into laughter after that. SHINee also laughed at the playful Yoogeun. Sometimes, he still has that playful and naughty heart inside him. But this also proved that he was that little Yoogeun who SHINee once raised.

shinee_hellobaby_180110_1.jpg

“So where are you now?” Jonghyun poured a cup of water for himself and he walked towards the hologram.

“I think we just passed Jupiter.” Yoogeun reported and SHINee nodded. “Appa! You didn’t tell me that the Milky Way is so fast! We almost missed out exit towards this universe!” Yoogeun complained.

“We thought your driving skills were good. So this should not be a problem for you, right?” Key said.

“You’re right. But at least warn me. I was about to take a break when I got on it. And when I came out from the dispenser (their toilet), the ship is already reaching the exit to solar system. If I come out a little later, we will be on our way to lunar system.” Yoogeun explained.

“So you are taking a break now?” Taemin asked and Yoogeun nodded.

“The ship is stable now and the people are all okay. Our foods are soon to be finished, so you better treat all of us a good meal when we reached Earth.” Yoogeun pointed his finger at Onew and Onew grinned at him.

“No problem!” Onew patted his chest. The first thought that appeared on his mind is Chicken feast.

“So you are reaching in 1 day time?” Key calculated and Yoogeun tapped his chin.

“If there is no sudden thing coming our way, then I guess so. And if we are faster, we might reach by half day time.” Yoogeun replied.

“Okay. We’ll get going now. See you in Seoul forest.” Jonghyun waved and pressed the transmitter to end the call.

“Great! Everything is going in plan!” Key clapped his hands together with a satisfied smile.

“All we have to do now is go to Seoul forest and wait for them.” Onew said and everyone nodded.

“YAY! A camping night out!” Taemin cheered as he got up to pack his bag.

 

Free-Download-earth-beach-Wallpapers.jpg

Back to the mini beach;

“It just passed by Jupiter. We are on our way there now.” Chen reported and EXO-K nodded.

“We will look for the reason of their arrival and stop them in time.” Suho said and they hanged up.

“Big space shuttle…” You mumbled to yourself in horror.

, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked and you looked up at him with fear in your eyes.

“Are those aliens coming to invade Earth?” You truthfully asked him. Chanyeol don’t know how to reply you because you are scaring him with your fear.

“They’re not. I think they are just passing by. Like how we did. Let’s not be afraid, okay?” He hugged you closer and more horrible thoughts of ugly alien invasions from the movie appeared in your mind.

“It’s not your first time seeing aliens anyway, why are you so afraid? Are we invading Earth right now?” Kai folded his arms with a confident smirk. He is not afraid of that big shuttle coming at all. He believes that with the EXO stones’ power and their own, they are able to defeat the new coming aliens if they want to invade Earth. You slapped him on his arms hard and buried your face into Chanyeol’s chest again. He winced in pain and rubbed the part where you just hit.

“Stop scaring her. Let’s go check around. We need to go back and prepare even if they are not coming to Earth.” D.O. commanded and Kai nodded back apologetically. EXO-K kept all the EXO stones into their pockets and walked to the shore. When everyone is on the shore, the sea closed up the pathway and it is as calm as before.

“Old man, we are going soon.” Baekhyun shook the old man’s arm but it fell limply to the side. “Old man?” Baekhyun called out again but no response. The old man looks like he is asleep with a contented smile on his face.

“Maybe he is asleep, let’s go. We’ll come back later.” Suho suggested.

“Old man, I’ll find my brother and bring him to you. So you can say hello to him yourself.” Kai whispered into the old man’s ear, hoping that he could hear him in his sleep. But Kai couldn’t hear any breathing coming out from him. Kai take a closer look and confirmed that the old man had rest in peace forever. He closed his eyes as his smile turns into a frown instantly. “I’ll help you say hello to him if I found him. And thank you. You did a good job, please rest in peace.” Kai stood up and stared at the old man with teary eyes.

“Is he…” You looked out of the Chanyeol’s chest and Kai nodded. He knows what you are talking about. He blinked his tears away and turned back with a finger on his lips to the others.

“Let’s not disturb his sleep, we shall go now.” Kai lied and holds onto Suho’s and Sehun’s arms. Others linked arms with them and you are teleported out of the place in a blink of an eye. You are back in your house and its early afternoon now. Everyone went into their room and prepared themselves. While having their lunch, they are checking around on their devices for the updates of the mystery space shuttle.

“There are 5 aliens around us.” Sehun reported after a short scanning of the area.

“The 5 are the other of you?” You asked as you try to peek at what he is doing onto the strange device.

“Of course not! He means there are 5 other aliens. Not us.” Suho came over to check on the result that Sehun got.

“They are heading towards the Seoul forest area, maybe to welcome the space shuttle.” D.O. reported after a short deduction of the location of the 5 mystery aliens.

“Let’s go there and meet them then.” Kai reflexed his fingers, ready to fight. They grabbed their own EXO stones then place it in their pockets and their powers are rushing through their body non-stop. Everyone linked arms together and you held onto Suho’s arms.

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked and you looked at him with an innocent stare.

“Going with you?” you replied and he shook his head while separating the both of you.

“You can’t go. You have to stay here. It’s for your own safety.” Chanyeol looked at you with demanding eyes.

“But I want to follow.” You stubbornly folded your arms.

“No! You are staying! I don’t care! I don’t want to lose you.” Chanyeol holds onto your shoulders.

“And I don’t want to lose you too!” You said back. “I don’t want this to be the last time we see each other. I am scared, Chanyeol. Scared!” You admitted. He can sense your fear; he knows your fear clearly because his heart told him so. That’s why he is asking you to stay, because you won’t be a distraction and make him weaken later. Even though he has his EXO stone with him, but you can affect him even more. You are his source of energy. If you are gone, he won’t even have the energy to control his powers anymore. “Please.” You begged him with your puppy eyes and he sighed in defeat. He always can’t say ‘No’ to your puppy eyes. That’s his biggest weakness. You are his biggest weakness.

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun called out and he closed his eyes to break the stare.

“We’ll protect her for you.” The others patted their chest like it’s a promise to him and he gratefully looked at every one of them.

“Thanks. You all are the best.” He gave every one a hug and D.O. held out his hand to you.

“Coming?” He asked and you gladly took his hand.

“Here we go.” Kai teleported everyone to the Seoul forest and there are trees everywhere.

dscf7449.jpg

“They are coming this way.” Sehun turned up from the tracking device and a car is just in sight.

“We are on the right track.” Kai said as he teleported everyone out of the way.

“Aliens drive?” You asked and they shrugged.

“Don’t forget aliens can drive a space shuttle, so a car should be an easier task.” D.O. reminded and you nodded at him. True enough; you saw their control room before, and you are lucky that you are not the one driving their space shuttle because the buttons are so confusing.

“Hide.” Baekhyun warned and everyone bended down behind a bush to cover themselves. Sehun double checked and the aliens are in that car indeed. He nodded at Kai and Kai teleported onto the car.

SHINee heard a loud banging sound on the top of their car and Jonghyun slowed down.

“What was that?” Taemin asked and looked at the back to see whether is there any fallen item left behind.

“I don’t know. Maybe a fruit or a seed? Ignore it.” Key patted on Jonghyun’s shoulder, signalling him to go faster.

“Kaimin?” Kai exclaimed as his head popped at the side window in front of Taemin. Taemin screamed in shock and Jonghyun turned the wheels to the side violently. The car takes a sudden turn towards a tree and Kai was thrown off of it. Jonghyun quickly turned the wheels back before the car can knock into the tree and the car went back onto the road. He stopped the car and SHINee’s eyes are all as wide as fish-balls while still in shock.

“What the hell man! You almost killed us!” Jonghyun stepped out of the driver seat and stomped towards Kai. Kai turned up to him and stood up, holding his aching arm.

“Kai! Why are you here?” Taemin asked and Kai looked towards his direction with a fierce stare.

“Kaimin? Minho?” You called out as all the EXO-K boys ran up to Kai to check on him.

? Why are all of you here?” Minho asked but EXO-K still have their poker faces on.

“Don’t tell me you are the aliens.” You blurted out and pointed a finger at Minho. SHINee gasped at the word ‘alien’ and exchanged glances.

“Aliens? What are you talking about?” Taemin laughed lightly to brighten up the mood but EXO-K is not affected by it. Kai ignored his slightly injured arm and walked up to Taemin.

“What’s your conspiracy?” Kai questioned. Just like before, Taemin swallowed hard.

“What conspiracy?” Taemin replied just like how he used to.

“Don’t make me repeat the whole thing again.” Kai warned and Taemin felt timid under his fierce stare. It’s like he is a beast that is going to eat him up in one mouth.

“Hey hey hey!” Onew pushed Kai away from Taemin and turned Taemin’s head away so he can break the stare. “Be nice.”

“How can we be nice if there are aliens coming to Earth? And I bet it’s not just 1 or 2. It’s quite a big ship there, you know.” Suho slowly walked up to Jonghyun, who is staring at Kai with deadly stare from the start. Sehun took a quick look at his tracking device and the device clearly shows that the 5 handsome boys in front of him are the aliens they are tracking.

“Kaimin…” Sehun called out and walked up to Taemin with a straight face. “You didn’t tell me that you are an alien.”

Taemin gulped at Sehun’s words and didn’t know how to face him.

“And you didn’t admit that you are aliens in the first place. So how do you expect our Taeminnie to admit?” Onew argued back. The word ‘Taeminnie’ made Kai’s eyes widened. He turned to Onew with a raised brow.

“Taeminnie?” Kai asked and SHINee looked at Kai with a firm stare. ‘Taeminnie… Do they mean Taemin? Can he be… NO! KAI! Wake up! Your brother had died long time ago! He can’t be. They must be playing with you!’ Kai shook his head to clear the thoughts away.

“Does that ship belong to you?” D.O. asked and Jonghyun nodded proudly. Key hit his head and Jonghyun winced in pain. “What’s that for?”

“You idiot.” Key scolded and Jonghyun gave him a questioned look. “Fine. That ship is ours. So what? We come in peace right?” Key admitted while folding his arms.

“Peace? Are you sure? Not invading Earth?” Baekhyun stepped up to Key and they start a staring contest on the spot.

“Please don’t invade Earth.” You begged as you hide behind Chanyeol because the tension is scaring you. It feels like the whole war from the past is going to start again.

“We do come in peace! If we wanted to invade, we would have invaded long time ago.” Onew said and Taemin hide behind him like how you are hiding behind Chanyeol. A beeping sound interrupts the staring contest. Chanyeol held up his hand and everyone’s attention is on him. He pressed his chest and Kris’s hologram popped up between him and Minho.

“We are closing up on the space ship. It looks bigger than expected.” Kris reported without noticing SHINee’s presence.

“What?! You are trying to stop our ship?” Key shouted and Kris jumped in shock.

“Who are they?” Kris turned around and looked at SHINee while holding onto his chest.

“This is it! No more nice talking!” Key walked up to the hologram but was stopped by Taemin.

“Hyung. Please. They are my friends.” Taemin blocked him but got pushed away.

“Friends your head! They don’t even treat you as a friend, Taemin-ah! Look at how they are looking at us now.” Jonghyun eyed D.O., trying to see whose eyes are bigger.

“Wait a minute! So you are saying that you are bringing in your ship to Earth?” You asked and none of them replied.

“Since we can’t talk nicely, we just have to use another way to settle this.” Key pulled out a sword from his back and his eyes turned charcoal black. Jonghyun raised his hands and his fingers are surrounded by shining dusts. Minho stretched around on the spot like he is ready to run for the country in a marathon. Onew reflexed his neck and did some light body stretches. Only Taemin stood there dumbfounded at his hyungs.

“Hyung…” Taemin called out again but none of the SHINee is listening to him because to them, anyone who stops their plan equals to searching for their own death. And in this case, thousands of lives depend on their hands. So they must win no matter what, and EXO-K is their blockage now.

“Since you want to settle it this way, we won’t go easy on you.” Kai warned and EXO-K positioned their hands in front of them, ready for the first attack.

“I think I should not be in this battle. I shall go.” You backed away in horror but Taemin ran up to you. You backed away faster and Kai teleported in front of Taemin to stop him from catching up.

“Where do you think you are going, KAIMIN?” Kai emphases the word ‘Kaimin’ and Taemin looked up at him.

“How dare you touch my Taeminnie!” Minho charged towards Kai full speed and pushed him to the ground.

“KAI!” EXO-K yelled.

“So they are the ones who…” Kris got hanged up by Chanyeol before he can finish his sentence. The hologram disappeared and the battle starts.

Chanyeol made a big fireball and threw it towards Onew and he got burnt in the arm. D.O. stomped the ground and the ground cracks. SHINee lost their balance and fell onto the ground. Minho got up quickly and run towards Kai. But Kai teleported behind him and kicked him. Sehun faced his palms towards SHINee and they are picked up by a tornado almost instantly. Then they are thrown to the ground by it after a few spins. Suho held up his hands and SHINee felt their body slightly under his control. Baekhyun shot his light beams towards them and SHINee got cuts here and there by it.

“Diva-ism, I command you!” Key managed to point his sword of darkness towards the sky and a black pathway is shot up towards the sky.

EXO-K was distracted by black pathway and SHINee got up to attack them back. Minho threw a few punches at Kai, while Jonghyun touched the ground and made it turn into ice. Onew closed his eyes and mumbled a spell under his breath; EXO-K held to their heads and fell to the ground weakly.

“What is this?” Suho asked. A few dark shadow monsters came out of the black pathway and creeps towards the fallen EXO-K.

“Welcome to my world!” Key’s voice became deeper and the whole surrounding turned into a complete darkness. Minho went around hitting the boys a few punches and ran away without getting caught because they can’t see him.

“Baekhyun…” D.O. called out. He wanted Baekhyun to light up the place, so they can see where the enemy is at, but Baekhyun didn’t move.

Baekhyun’s memories of controlling his powers are blurry, like parts of it suddenly got wiped clean. He had forgotten how to control his powers thanks to Onew. Onew smirked at his working spell and walked towards Taemin to pull him back towards the SHINee side.

“Hyung… What did you do?” Taemin asked and Onew just shrugged innocently. “Please. I beg you, stop it.” Taemin begged but SHINee didn’t stop torturing EXO-K with their powers. Each member is pinned down by a dark shadow monster and they are having massive headache and memory lost.

“Yoogeun, pick up…” Minho pressed his transmitter but nothing pop up. “Dam it!” He cursed and threw the transmitter to the ground.

“Key.” Jonghyun called out while folding his arms relaxingly. Key nodded back and got his telepathy message clear.

“Diva-ism, help Yoogeun.” Key commanded and flew up to the sky using his darkness power with his monsters.

“Hyung…” Taemin shook Onew’s arm hard but his strict face didn’t soften at all.

“Taemin-ah, they are the one who stopped us. We told them that we will be coming in peace. Why don’t they understand?” Minho walked back to him and Taemin frowned.

“Hyung… But the girl…” Taemin started but was cut away by Onew.

“I didn’t do anything to her. She is an innocent human, I can see.”

!” Chanyeol winced and you popped your head out to witness the painful scene as the darkness slowly clears out. It reminds you of that battle of Super Junior and EXO on EXOPlanet. Your tears started to roll down your face by themselves and you walked towards them, crying.

“Please. Don’t hurt them.” You begged as you keep your eyes fixed at the weakest, Taemin. He saw your tears and avoided eye contact. He did try to stop, but he didn’t success.

“Onew, right?” You turned your stare to Onew next. “I remember you; you are that guy from the chicken shop. It was you who did all those magical spell right?” You asked and he nodded without any expression on his face. “Please. Don’t torture them like that.”

.” Chanyeol managed to throw a fireball towards your way even though he forgot most of the parts of how to making a fireball. Onew pulled you away in time and the fireball flew passed your side without burning you.

“Give them back their memories. Please.” You looked at him with your teary eyes. He sighed in defeat and mumbled another spell. EXO-K’s memories of controlling their powers are back. But the massive headaches didn’t leave. It is because Onew didn’t remove his spell on them; instead he just changed the spell. He made them remember the worst memories that they had.

For Suho; it was the part when he was in his teenage time. He was training so hard to control the water bubble but it keeps failing. He didn’t sleep for a few days and keep staying by the pool side just to get that perfect water bubble. When he moved his hands for the thousandth or maybe millionth time, the water float up into the air and forms a small bubble. It stayed there for a few seconds before breaking up and the water fall back into the pool. It was then he finally reached his limits. He was totally drained out that he fainted and fell into the pool. No one helped him out until he let out his last breath. He was in the medical care port for the next few days and he felt horrible. That memory stays until today because it’s a motivation for him to control his powers well and train hard and also the worst experience in his whole life because he almost died.

For Baekhyun; it was that part where he was laughed at for having light related powers. He knew that his power was light when he was 8 and his friends always laughed at him for that. He was always asked to switch on and off for the lights during lessons and he hates that job to the core. He was called the ‘Light Boy’ until he was 12 when he got to learn how to shoot out beam lasers. But for those 4 years, he didn’t have any friend that dares to get near to him because they will be called names too. It was a part of his childhood that he wishes to not remember ever again. But Onew forced that piece of memory to surface, making him suffer the loneliness all over again.

For D.O; he once cracked the floor by accident and was scolded badly by his parents. He was young and mischievous that time. He just learned how to create a small earthquake and he was practicing it in his room. But his powers got out of control and the earthquake cracked the floor into half that his parents were shocked by the big crack. That was the first and only time that he got scolded so badly by both his parents. So it’s one of the worst memories to him.

For Sehun; his memory is quite similar to D.O.’s. Just that he was scolded and banned for going out with his friends. It’s because he almost blown his house away with his tornado when he was 14.

For Chanyeol; it’s you crying in front of him when he was stabbed by Sungmin at the battle with Super Junior. He didn’t have much bad memories because he didn’t even take an effort to remember them in the past. But your crying face has tattooed into his mind during that time. He didn’t want to remember that, but whenever he is down or depressed, that face will pop out and make him more depressed. He promised himself to not let you hurt or cry again. But at this very moment, you are crying in front of him and he can’t do anything to protect you. That’s why he forced himself to remember back his controls of his power and managed to throw a fireball towards Onew. His head hurts even more after that throw and he began to roll on the floor slowly.

For Kai; it’s that terrible space accident.

 

Back to that time;

Kai is folding his arms and looking out at the space, puffing his cheeks.

“Haha! Jongin loser~” Taemin chanted again and again while pointing at his angry brother.

“Taemin, stop it.” Their father commanded and Taemin stopped chanting but begins giggling to himself. He just made his little brother mad and he is proud of it.

“Jongin-ah, don’t be sad. You will win again next time.” Their mother encouraged but Kai is not listening to her.

“Mother, there’s no use. I am much better than him! He always loses.” Taemin patted his chest with a mocking smile.

“No you don’t.” Kai shouted back and stick out his tongue at Taemin. Taemin returned him with his tongue stuck out as well and their mother interrupted them.

“Stop it the both of you. Put that tongue back in before I cut them away.” She put her hands on her waist and the boys kept their tongue back in. She bended down to eye level with Kai and nodded reassuringly, “Jongin-ah, trust me. You will win your brother someday.”

“When that day comes, I think I will be 80 years old.” Taemin snickered at his own joke.

“Even if Jongin lose to you, he will not lose to the others. I have such capable sons. I’m proud of the both of you.” Their father joined in and draws the both of them into a hug. Kai slapped Taemin’s arm playfully behind their dad’s back and Taemin slapped back.

“Let’s bet on meals for the next time.” Kai suggested and Taemin grinned at him.

“Sure. Then I’ll have more to eat.” Taemin gave him an eye-smile and Kai slapped Taemin’s arm again.

“I’m afraid you will be starving the next time.” Kai folded his arms with a confident smile.

“We’ll see who will win now!” Taemin pounced onto Kai and head-locked him in position.

“AHHH!!” Kai winced as he hit Taemin’s back to make him release his head.

“Rule number 2, boys.” Their mother reminded and the boys stopped slapping each other.

“Hahaha. They are as naughty as I was.” Their father put his hands on their mother’s shoulder.

“Incoming spacecraft alert.” The robot announced and they panicked. Their father ran towards the controlling panel but it was too late. The incoming space shuttle crashed onto them full speed and caused their shuttle to explode into pieces.

“Jongin!” Kai heard someone calling him before being thrown out of the window. He lost his consciousness not long after. Last part of that memory was him trying to hold onto Taemin’s hands but failed as the force pushes him out of the window.

tumblr_m5eeskzxHF1qbmnxbo1_500.png

 

“Taemin!” Kai managed to shout out from the memory torture and SHINee froze.

“What?” Minho helped Taemin to reply.

“Hyung.” Kai called out as he is still drifting in that terrible memory.

“Did he just call you hyung?” Jonghyun pointed at the blurred Taemin.

“Hold my hand quickly.” Kai held onto his head tightly as the pain increased. Taemin was taken aback by the words coming out from Kai’s mouth. 

“Taemin?” Minho waved his hand in front of the frozen Taemin. That memory also flashed itself on Taemin’s mind.

“Jong… In?” Taemin mumbled to himself as a tear involuntarily fall from his right eye.

“Taemin?” Minho saw that tear and slightly panicked a little. He shook Taemin to wake him up but it was invalid. He is still stuck in that memory, just like Kai. “Taemin wake up!” Minho shouted and Taemin blinked a few times before coming back to his senses.

“What happened?” He asked and Minho wrinkled his brows.

“You were in your own world. What were you thinking?” Minho asked and Taemin shook his head.

“Onew hyung, please stop it. I think it’s enough.” Taemin looked at the worried Onew and Onew nodded. It was the first time he saw Taemin frozen like that and that scares him to death. His heart almost stopped beating just now. He mumbled a releasing spell and EXO-K’s massive headaches are gone. They feel weaken but the EXO stones are still in their pockets. So it’s refilling the energy lost during the torture and EXO-K is on their feet again.

!” Chanyeol hugged you tightly as you cried in his chest. He felt so hurt seeing you crying beside him just now. And now, he still feels like he is under the spell since you are crying again. Taemin walked towards Kai who is still trying to get out from the recovery of his memories.

“Are you…” He hesitated but still asked, “Jongin?” Kai frozen at his position and slowly turned his head up at Taemin. Trying to get familiar with his face, he stared at it for a while. “Are you?” Taemin asked again, breaking his stare.

“No! He is KAI!” Suho answered before Kai could and they turned to that angry leader. He raised his hands and the icy ground cracked into 2, making both of them apart. Suho is capable in making that slightest water droplets in the air crack the icy ground that Jonghyun made now because of the EXO stones.

“Taemin, run!” Minho shouted but Taemin didn’t move. He doesn’t care about anything right now. He just wants to know the truth from Kai, not the others.

“Kai… Are you?” He asked again and gained Kai’s attention back at him.

“Get away from him!” D.O stomped the ground hard and an earthquake is sent out, cracking the ground under the icy surface. Minho slipped as he was running towards the 2 of them. A louder beeping sound is heard and another hologram of Chen is out in front of Baekhyun.

“EXO-K! We need your help! We are surrounded by some black monsters and there are too many of them!” Chen panicked and the hologram disappeared after some shouting are heard.

“K!” Suho called out. His eyes are filled with determination.

“You are going nowhere!” Jonghyun tapped the air in front of him and the whole area is secured. Everyone is trapped in this small area and the only way out is to defeat Jonghyun.

“AHHHH!!!” Chanyeol charged towards Onew with a big fireball in his hand. “This is for making my Happy Virus cry!” Chanyeol threw the fireball in high speed towards the blanked Onew but Onew got away in time. Suho is already waiting for him and got Onew under his control by controlling water in Onew’s body.

Despite of all these actions, Taemin and Kai are still having that unsure staring at each other.

“Taemin hyung?” Kai finally break the silent between them by teleporting in front of Taemin.

“Jonginnie?” Taemin called out to confirm his identity. There are some quick flashbacks passed by both of their minds at the same time. Both of them suddenly hugged each other with their eyes closed and stayed in that position for the full 3 minutes. They are exchanging telepathy memories of themselves to each other, communicating and telling each other how much they miss each other.

“They are brothers?” You noticed the brotherly moment at 1 side while all the others are still throwing each other powers at the other side.

“Take that!” Minho jump kicked D.O from the back and D.O fell onto the ground.

“AISH!” Baekhyun flashed his lights to the last darkness monster and it disappeared instantly.

“Key!” Jonghyun called out as Sehun sends a strong gust towards him. He holds onto the tree at the side for support and turned it into a steel tree.

“EVERYBODY STOP FIGHTING!!!!” You shouted at the top of your voice but some of them still continued to throw punches at each other. “Look at them!” You redirected all the current attention that you got, from you to the brotherly reunion moment at the side.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TAEMIN?!” Minho shouted as he left Baekhyun and ran towards the couple.

“KAI WATCH OUT!” Baekhyun chased up and shoot a beam of light towards Minho but he dodged it and shooting towards the couple instead.

“WATCH OUT!” You shouted as you closed your eyes, not wanting to look at the soon-to-be injured brothers.

“Thanks.” You heard someone said beside you a second later. You opened your eyes and saw the brothers beside you already.

“I lost you once, but I won’t lose you twice now. I still have some meals to win back.” Kai smirked slightly and Taemin punched his arm playfully, causing everybody standing there confused. The brothers hugged again and laughed for no reason. Others stopped fighting and began to exchange curious glances even though they are supposed to be enemies.

“What is happening here?” Jonghyun shouted and the brother giggled.

“Guys, meet my brother, Jongin a.k.a Kai.” Taemin introduced to the other SHINee members and EXO-K members are dumbfounded even though Taemin said it clearly.

“You have a brother?!” Sehun asked and Kai nodded shyly.

“Sorry that I didn’t tell you that my real name is Jongin and I have a brother.” Kai apologized.

“How dare you keep our relationship a secret you idiot!” Taemin head-locked him just like the times when they were young. Kai teleported out of the head-lock easily and folded Taemin’s arms behind his back instead.

“I thought you were dead! There is no way that you could survive that impact! So I didn’t want to remember that love and hate relationship.” Kai explained while smiling and Taemin winced.

“Get away from him.” Minho came closer but Taemin stopped him and signalled him that they were just playing, not murdering each other. Suddenly, Jonghyun’s transmitter rang and he picked up the call.

“YAH! What is taking the 4 of you so long? Are those 6 idiots so hard to defeat?” Key nagged and Jonghyun covered his ears from the loud voice.

“Hyung. They are not our enemies, they are our friends. Stop fighting already.” Taemin snatched the transmitter away. “Stop the fight, hyung!”

“WHAT?! Friends?! You call people who attacked Yoogeun’s ship ‘Friends’? Tae-ah, are you out of your mind?” Key shouted back and SHINee widened their eyes as they remembered about the SHINee World’s danger.

“Hyung, we will be up there soon. Hold on!” Taemin hung up and EXO-K stared at him.

“Hyung, why did you come to Earth? Why are you bringing the ship here?” Kai walked up and Taemin lowered his head.

“Our planet resources are all out and we have to find another place for our people. And Earth happens to be the best choice so far, so we decided to bring them over and continue to search for better condition planet afterwards.” Taemin explained.

“But you can’t just bring a large amount of aliens to Earth. What if they have powers like you do? And humans will find out and start war with them.” You spoke out and SHINee lowered their heads even more.

“We don’t have a choice anymore. This is the only choice we have and we already decided to disguise them as humans, just like how we did. You didn’t find out that we are aliens, did you?” Minho asked and it’s your turn to lower your head due to embarrassment. It’s true that you didn’t know that they are aliens until the moment Sehun confirmed them. And they didn’t do any harm to you either. So you felt guilty for marking them as bad aliens who are trying to invade Earth.

“Enough talking. Key needs our help.” Jonghyun ran to his car and other SHINee members boarded as well.

“WAIT!” Kai teleported in front of the car and everyone looked at him. “Let us come with you. Maybe we can think of a way to help.” SHINee looked at each other as if they are communicating without voicing out then they looked back at the alien in front of them.

 

3D Space Scene wallpaper

Somewhere in space;

“Luhan, watch out!” Kris yelled and Luhan was head-butted by a shadow monster to the ground. Xiumin quickly shoot a piece of icicle towards the back of the shadow monster and it groaned before biting onto Luhan’s arm. Luhan rolled onto his sides despite the pain and threw the monster away with his telekinesis power.

“You won’t stop my monster! COME ON, DIVA-ISM. SHOW THEM YOUR TRUE POWER!” Key waved his sword of darkness towards EXO-M and more shadow monsters appeared to pin them down. EXO-M quickly gathered in a circle with their hands by their side to get ready for the bigger battle coming towards them.

“We cannot continue on like this. There are too many of them and even if we kill them, there will be more coming as long as that sword is around.” Chen mumbled and they heard it. So their entire target switched from the darkness monsters to Key.

“How are you feeling?” Key asked Yoogeun, who is hurt, beside him.

“Appa, is Earth always so scary?” Yoogeun asked and Key shook his head.

“It’s fun without all these people around. In fact, I don’t even know why they are spoiling our plan.” Key looked up and saw EXO-M charging towards him with his shadow monster chasing behind them. “Darkness storm!” Key stood up and his eyes turned crimson red upon the spell. Dark clouds suddenly gathered themselves on top of EXO-M and it started to rain sharp pieces of crystals down at a high speed. Tao slowed down the time for those falling crystals so that Xiumin could create an ice shield and hover it above EXO-M. Luhan continued to clear the pathway to Key by picking up the monsters and throwing them to the side. Zapping monster away from them, Chen is charging at the very front with determined eyes fixed on Key.

When EXO-M is about 300 meters away from Key, Chen sends a bolt straight shooting towards Key, avoiding the monster on its way.

“STOP!!!!!!” A few loud voices interrupted and a figure pushed Key away from the lightning bolt in time.

“Stop it!” Taemin stood at Key’s ious position with his arms spread out widely. Xiumin thought that Taemin is just another monster from Key’s world trying to attack and he shot a few icicles towards Taemin. Taemin widened his eyes but didn’t budge from position. Not because he doesn’t want to, but it’s because his body doesn’t allow him to.

“NO!” The icicles hits the wall behind him just like how Chen’s lightning bolt did. Taemin was nowhere to be found and EXO-M was shocked.

“Didn’t we say to stop already?!” Jonghyun stood up after healing Key’s injuries.

“We will only stop if you leave Earth alone!” Kris spoke up and was surprised to see EXO-K coming out from somewhere.

“Kris. Stop it.” Kai teleported Taemin back to the previous position and release his brother from the hug. “They came in peace.”

“What? So now you are siding on them? Are you sure they are safe? Are you sure they won’t invade Earth?” Luhan questioned and he saw all the K members shook their head, answering all his questions at once.

“But they attacked us!” Lay pointed at Key and Yoogeun then Key stood up angrily.

“If you won’t stop us, we won’t attack you! And what is this? Those idiots working with us? Are you out of your mind?” Key’s turn to shout at s and Onew mumbled something, making Key understand the situation. He just shared and replayed the entire scene after Key left them in Key’s mind in high speed. “WHAT?! HOW CAN TAEMIN HAVE A BROTHER LIKE HIM?!” Key pointed at Kai after finished the memory recalling.

“Hyung.” Taemin hold onto his finger and shook his head, telling him to not continue anymore.

“HEY HEY! Does anyone mind updating us?” Xiumin yelled.

“We just wanted to have a place for our people to live in. Our planet is dead and we had to move.” Yoogeun explained after Jonghyun finished healing him.

“And you are going to invade Earth for a new place to live?” Kris raised his brows as he flew towards him. Jonghyun shot up and stood in front of Yoogeun defensively.

“‘Invade’ is a big word. Maybe you should change it to ‘adapting’.” Minho explained. “We are bringing our people over to adapt to Earth life so we could share the resources. We have no plan to hurt or kill anyone.”

“But you are attacking us.” Tao argued.

“It’s because you are stopping us! That’s why we attacked! How many times do I have to repeat myself to these stupid fools!” Key waved his sword and the monster all vapored into thin air. Tao wanted to charge towards Key because of his choice of words but was stopped by Xiumin.

“I don’t trust you.” Kris looked at Minho seriously.

“Kris. They are really coming in peace.” Kai teleported beside them and held onto Kris’s shoulder.

“Since everything is fine now, Yoogeun, please return to the control room.” Onew commanded.

“Although we know you came in peace, we still can’t let you stay. You have to find another planet to live on.” Chanyeol blocked the door towards the control room. The thought of having someone, in fact the whole nation of people, with powers is worrying him. His worry is not only for your safety, but also the entire human race. What if some of the citizens decided to use their power on Earth and invade Earth after a few years? What if human took advantage of the citizens and used them to conquer other countries? So it will be a total chaos if they landed on Earth.

“But we already brought the whole SHINee World! Where do you expect we can land with such large amount of people?” Jonghyun swung his arms in the air. No one answered as they are all in deep thoughts.

“Another planet?” Sehun stated-the-obvious and SHINee face-palmed.

“Why not come to our planet?” Kai suggested.

“WHAT?”

“NO!”

“REALLY?” They were all the response heard. Kai looked around with a frown, “Why not?”

“Because we have limited resources on our planet as well, mister.” Kris explained.

“But we can ask our people to help out in harvesting and increasing the resources.” Taemin argued then stood beside Kai so the duo can “attack” with their plan together.

“No way am I going to stay in that planet. NO!” Key folded his arms as he rolled his eyes.

“Key hyung! You can have your own fashion style over there.” Taemin wiggled his brows playfully and Key avoided it so he couldn’t give up so easily.

“Come on, Suho and Kris.” Kai encouraged the leaders and they doubt the idea would work. “We will have stronger force to protect our planet too.” He added, making both the leaders exchanging glances.

“Er… Guys?” Yoogeun suddenly interrupted everyone by putting up his hand asking for attention. “Do you mind deciding faster? We will be entering the Ozone layer of Earth soon and by then, we will be forced to land on Earth by the gravitation pull.”

Taemin tried his hardest puppy eyes on every of his hyung and they sighed in defeat. Kai continued his lecture on how will SHINee World help to benefit both the nations if they combined and the others seems to agree with his points.

“Hurry up if you want to change your minds.” Yoogeun looked out of the window to see Earth getting bigger and bigger. Taemin joined Kai with the puppy eyes stare at the members but mainly the two leaders. They continued on begging and Suho nodded and sighed in defeat while Kris still has his face unchanged.

“PLEASE!!” Kai put on his best puppy eyes as he hugged his brother; signalling that he could finally reunion with his brother again yet Kris is stopping them, making Kris look like a bad person here. Then the two started to make weeping sounds like cute little puppies that are being scolded so badly.

tumblr_mcq9dpyJn01roqm4jo1_500.jpg

“D.O, go guide them the way please.” Kris looked away and he commanded, leaving everybody in confusion. “What are you waiting for? Them landing on Earth?” The big eyes boy understood him then followed Yoogeun to the control room immediately while the others still stared at him, dumbfounded.

“So is that a yes?” The brothers asked and Kris rolled his eyes.

“This is an important announcement from the captain, Captain Yoogeun. We are currently changing our destination to EXOPlanet. I repeat; we are currently changing our destination to EXOPlanet. So for the safety of everyone, I advise the elderly, children and disabled to avoid the danger zone during the changing of directions. I repeat; for the safety of everyone, I advise the elderly, children and disabled to avoid the danger zone during the changing of directions.  A detailed notice will be posted later. So please look out for the people around you and wait for further notice. Thank you for your attention.”

“THANK YOU KRIS!” The brothers threw their bodies towards the tall leader and the trio fell to the ground. The poor leader is struggling to free himself from the brother’s hugs and kisses and the scene made everyone around laughed. You cheered by sending your fist up in the air with a loud “YAY” and Chanyeol scooped you up swiftly. He started spinning rounds and rounds while giggling with you.

“They are couple huh?” Key pointed and Baekhyun nodded.

“You are slow.” Baekhyun joked and Key widened his eyes with his fist ready to hit Baekhyun in the face but paused as Baekhyun moved his head away with his eyes closed, waiting for impact.

“Hahahaha! Scardy cat!” Key laughed as he pointed at the light-controlled boy. Everybody in the room begins to relax and get comfortable with the new friends or playmates really fast. And the brothers disappeared to somewhere again but no one cared.

 

A few moments later;

Chanyeol and you are now at the upper level of the ship, in one of the empty crew room, looking out at the stars and planets passing by. Your head is on his shoulder and his head on top of yours. Both kept quiet with a contented smile on each faces. A sudden knock on the door surprised both of you and Suho walked in after getting the permission.

“I have a bad news for both of you.” He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the floor while both of you stared at him. He continued, “Since SHINee World is coming to EXOPlanet, we will need to be back to make sure that they can adapt to our planet.”

The both of you exchanged looks and turned to him with a raised brow each, “So you mean…”

“Holiday’s over. We got our EXO Stones and our planet needs us.” Suho finished and firmly stare at Chanyeol. Chanyeol got the message fast and he hugged you protectively.

“Can’t we be like in the past, going over every night?” Chanyeol pouted at his leader and the leader shook his head with a frown. “Then I can go over every night by myself!”

“Chanyeol! You won’t have enough energy to do both! Don’t be so stubborn!” Suho scolded and you looked at the ground with a frown too.

“Then she can come over! She can help us.” Chanyeol continued his invalid argument and the leader just sighed at the love-struck boy.

“It’s okay, Chanyeol. We can still meet… Someday…” You spoke up but your eyes still fixed on the ground. You can feel Chanyeol shaking his head violently behind you and Suho cleared his throat.

“Don’t worry. We will still go back to Earth someday, just not for the meanwhile. You will still be able to see her.” Suho patted his shoulder and Chanyeol hugged you tighter.

“I want to see my Happy Virus EVERYDAY! Why don’t you come with us, Happy Virus?” He asked this question for the thousandth or maybe millionth time even though he knew the answer will always be the same no matter how he much asked you.

“Chanyeol… You know it well.” You turned back and looked into the teary eyes of the giant you love.

“I DON’T CARE! I WILL ASK TAO TO STOP TIME EVEN IF THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES!” He shut his eyes tightly, letting a tear rolled down his cheek. Although he knew that this is just a short period of not meeting you, he had a weird feeling that he will not meet you ever again after this time. He doesn’t know what it is that made him think this way, but that feeling just tells him that if he doesn’t meet you tomorrow, he will never meet you again. “Please.” He begged as you cupped his face and wiped his tears away.

“Silly boy! You can still see me whenever you are free.” You gave his damped cheek a kiss and he pulled you in for a hug with his face rested on your shoulder.

“Please. I just want to be with you everywhere you go. Let me be by your side. Please.” He continued his begging as the tears soak your sleeve.

“Chanyeol, your planet needs you.”

“But I need you more. You can’t leave my sight.”

“It’s enough, Chanyeol. You have to leave her for just a short while and that’s final.” Suho ordered and walked out of the room, searching for others. There is a short silence in the room after Suho left. No one say a single word and both looking at the ground with mixed feelings.

You slowly pulled out of the hug and turned to him, “At least we can still meet after the people are settled down.”

“But I want to meet you every day.” Chanyeol pouted and you softened at the cute giant. You slowly pulled him in for a kiss and the both of you kissed like it’s the last kiss that you can get before any of you will dies.

“Hey, we heard… WOAH! Wrong moment again!”

The two of you repelled away from each other and turned to the source of the voice. You swear you heard someone talking just now but there is no one in the room. Chanyeol turned to you with a raised brow and you get his message clear.

“I heard it too.” You informed and just then, Taemin was panting very hard at the room’s door and he is holding onto the door for support.

“So I won?” He asked but nobody understood him. Taemin took a deep breath to calm himself down before turning up and look around the room. “Has Jongin been here already?”

“Nope.” Chanyeol answered. Taemin beamed while walking in and sat on Suho’s previous spot.

“So I won?”

“Nope.” Kai appeared out of the blue and sat beside his brother. “I won. But I left because some lovebirds decided to display their affection publicly.”

“So that voice just now was you?” You pointed at Kai who is messing his hair and combing back in place. He nodded like it’s the matter-of-fact and sighed.

“So I was saying, we heard that our holidays are over.” Kai turned to look at Chanyeol as if they are having some telepathy messages going on in their minds. They stared at each other for a while before Kai winked with a smirk, making the other two blur.

“NO WAY!” Chanyeol suddenly blurted out with a tiny smile. Kai just nodded with a bigger smirk which is turning into a smile soon. Then Chanyeol hugged Kai tightly and thanked him.

“What did they say?” Taemin whispered to you and you just shook your head. He is just as blur as you and the two of them are not spitting any information.

“YAH! What are the both of you talking about?” You asked and the both of them snickered. Kai shrugged before going closer to Taemin and hugged him.

“See you later. Enjoy your little sweetie time with your girlfriend.” He said before disappearing with his brother, leaving you staring at Chanyeol with laser-eyes. He continued his little giggling and hugged you closer while staring out of the window. You elbowed him in his tummy and he rubbed it with a frown.

“What is that for?” He complained.

You pointed to his nose and demanded, “Tell me before I start digging out everything by myself. Last chance for you to explain, Mister Happy Virus Fireboy!”

“Okay Okay! I’ll tell you! You don’t have to be so fierce.” Chanyeol held onto your finger and gave it a peck. “Come closer. I can’t let others hear it.” You leaned in with your ear closer to him and he accidentally brushed his lips against your ears, making you jerked away with reddish cheeks. He pulled you closer with a mischievous smile but he is not aiming for your ear this time, he is aiming for the lips. The distance between the both of you slowly reduce as both of you slowly lean in, ready for a passion kiss. When the both of your lips crushed onto each other, Chanyeol starts to tilt his head so he can get a better position to capture every inch of your lips. You felt his lips slowly move and letting you feel the passion slowly building up inside you. Making both of you hungrier for each other, the lips started to move in sync and making those kissing sounds louder and louder.

“Kekeke.” You heard some giggling but you didn’t feel the person in front of you giggle. So you open your eyes and pulled back, making Chanyeol staring at you with a puzzled look. You knew immediately that it’s not him who giggled because of that look, so you turned to your right and saw the two boys from just now, holding their laughter with their hands covering their mouths. Finally, they can’t hold it anymore and started to burst into laughter. Taemin even starts to roll on the floor while holding his tummy.

“I told you they will be kissing!” Kai joined Taemin on the floor while the both of you feel the waves of embarrassment hitting you every time they started laughing again and again.

“Can’t you stop laughing at us?!” You covered your face and Chanyeol pulled you into his embrace for you to bury your face on his chest. He gave your back a pat and started to laugh along with them.

“We’re sorry. We are just…” Taemin took a deep breath before bursting into laughter again.

“We were bored. So we started playing with my powers and we kind of… bet?” Kai explained with a smile then looked at Taemin, “You lose. Your meal is mine.”

“It’s not fair! I want a rematch!” Taemin whined.

“Catch me if you can, then I’ll think about the rematch.” Kai teleported a meter away and stick out his tongue at his brother with a playful smile. The older one just pouted and raced towards the teleport boy. As predicted, he teleported himself out of the room and stood at the door, waiting for his brother to catch up again.

“Why not stop your teleporting and see who can run faster! I bet you can’t run fast without teleporting.” Taemin folded his arm like a proud kid who got first for his spelling test. Kai raised a brow with a smirk, “I bet I can.”

“Then I know a place where we can race, let’s go!” Taemin ran out of the room, holding Kai’s hand along the way, pulling him away. As the two boys’ voices get softer and softer, the both of you turned to look at each other and you started to poke Chanyeol, remembering that he still haven’t tell you what happened before.

“Tell me!” You poke one last time when he got hold of your fingers and gather them in the middle.

“Kai said he got an idea to help me get to see you every night.” Chanyeol looks like an excited puppy longing to see its owner for a long time.

“But how?”

“I don’t know. But I think he could teleport me to Earth since we already got our EXO stones which mean we are stronger now.” He held up his arms, allowing his muscles to surface and you slapped his arms away, causing him to wince.

“Can the lovely couple please come to the control room for a while?” A sudden announcement broke the playful moment and Chanyeol raised a brow.

“Does it mean us?” Chanyeol asked and you flicked his forehead.

“Who else is a couple on this ship? Of course it’s us!” You giggled before hopping off the bed and walk towards the control room. “Coming, lover boy?”

 

In the control room;

“There she is.” Sehun stated as you entered the room.

“What happened?” Both of you asked and Suho walked up to you, ignoring the stare from Chanyeol.

“Since there is a spare ship, we can take you home from here. You need your rest.” Suho explained and Chanyeol took a full 3 seconds to register before hugging you.

“She could go to EXOPlanet and we can send her back from there. It will be better, right?”

“Chanyeol, since we are already at half way there, it will be faster to send her home from here. Do you want your Happy Virus to tire herself?” Suho debated but Chanyeol is not letting go of you. “Anyway, it’s the best way as we don’t have much time since we have another long day to go when SHINee World arrive. And don’t forget, her parents will be home soon if you don’t get her back. Do you want her parents to object the both of you from dating?”

“But you can ask Tao to stop time.” Chanyeol tried to look for Tao but he isn’t in the room.

“That will not work, you know it yourself. So stop being a baby and let her go home. You will see her in a few days’ time. Don’t worry, I promise you.” Suho tried to separate the both of you and that’s when Kai appeared behind Suho, giving Chanyeol signal to let go. Chanyeol trusted his buddy and let you go; making Suho jerked back a little. Suho cleared his throat and lead you to Sehun. “Sehun and Luhan will take you back to…”

“Suho, I’ll do it.” Kai walked up to the appointed couple and gave them a pat each. “Since Chanyeol can’t have her for the next few days, he can follow.”

Suho thought for a while before nodding his head, Luhan and Sehun waved and cheered as they ran out of the control room. Then Taemin came in to the control room as well.

“So we’ll see you next time, Happy Virus. Please take care.” Suho smiled before going back to the controls with Yoogeun standing there.

“So she is going back to Earth?” Taemin joined in and Kai answered his question with a nod. Chanyeol have been staring at his buddy right after he told him to let go and Kai chuckled.

“Let’s go.” He held onto you and Chanyeol before the surrounding changed into a smaller metal area. “Yah! Who said you are allowed to come along?” The both of you turned to Taemin who is hugging from Kai’s back, smiling.

“Umma said the older will in-charge when they are not around, so I said so. I can follow you everywhere you go.” Taemin stood in front of the big window and began to start pressing the air, hoping that he could start up the ship by accident.

“But Suho is older than you and he didn’t say you can come.” Kai stomped towards his brother who is busy waving his hands in front of the window.

“How do you start this up?” Taemin gave up in waving and looked at his angry brother.

“It’s over here, you idiot.” Kai tapped the side of the wall and a control panel slowly become visible in front of the window.

“Great! I’ll drive and you just sit back and relax.” Taemin patted Kai on the shoulders and begin to start pressing buttons. Kai panicked as he quickly push his brother away from the control panel and shouted, “You will only crash us, so NO WAY YOU ARE DRIVING!”

As the two of them are fighting on who gets to drive, Chanyeol’s body is already sticking to yours as the both of you watch the brothers fight. You are just enjoying every moment before you get separated again like the past. Chanyeol will sway from left to right as he slowly walk you to the side window, waiting for the starry scene to appear when the brother finished arguing and starts driving.

“Kai? Why is the ship not leaving yet?” Suho’s voice echoed in the ship, making the brothers stop pushing each other away from the control panel. Kai took this chance and teleported in front of the panel and pressed some buttons.

“We had some technical problems, but we are okay now. Departing in 10 seconds.” Kai replied Suho through the transmitter and the walls start to split up in front of the ship, then the ship is finally moving forward. Taemin pouted as he sat at the side, looking at his brother’s back view.

“Kai, so what is the plan?” Chanyeol asked and Kai turned back just to smirk.

“We can have 3 hours of dropping by Earth every night if you want. But we need Tao to agree with this if not you get 0 hour of anything.” Kai pressed a few more buttons before walking to Taemin.

“3 hours? That’s not enough!” Chanyeol complained.

“Even 24 hours a day is not enough for you when you are with her, so don’t complain since my estimated time may be shorten if Tao disagrees.” Kai pulled his brother to the other window on the other side and the both of them started smiling like idiots.

“So we are going to teleport from EXOPlanet and stop the time again?”

“What else can you do? Fly? I don’t think Kris will agree. You know him, he loves sleep more.” Kai argued and Taemin giggled beside him.

“It’s okay. I can fly you to Earth if you finish your work fast enough. We won’t have to stop time that way.” Taemin suggested and he knows Chanyeol will speed up his work just to spend as much time as possible. You pouted as Chanyeol rested his head on your shoulder and he pecked your cheek.

“It’s okay, Chanyeol. At least we can meet up often, no matter how long; it will still be as sweet as always.” You said and the brothers started complaining about the mushiness.

“I will try my best to complete my things and come find you. Just wait for me, okay?” Chanyeol smiled as you nodded.

“But please don’t tire yourself out.” You held onto his hands and he giggled.

“I won’t since you are my source of energy.” Chanyeol pecked on your cheek. You popped your head over Chanyeol and look at the brothers. “I think you guys should look outside while we are kissing. It’s rude to stare.” After you finished your sentence, the brother giggled and Chanyeol pulled you back, capturing your lips with his.

“I love you, my Happy Virus.” He softly whispered.

tumblr_m3astdpkZQ1qckpm2o1_500.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I got forced by my friend to update this because she knew I am typing some other FF and not updating this. And I did typed this but I think the ending is boring so I didn't post. Because there is not much battling in here compared to the last story (EXO VS SJ), I am going to type another bonus chapter when EXO-K and SHINee really fought. WOOO!! So another waiting for chapter to be update again. XD But I think my friend will be forcing me to type that chapter before I go and type another FF.... So hope you enjoy this chapter and wait for my bonus chapter! *bow 90 degrees x100* Thanks for everyone to stay subbed and wait for my update! Every one of you are the best! (Y)

tumblr_static_tumblr_m8zoljeifs1qagmhno1