Mother of EXO-K

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

Next morning;

You flipped to your side and feel the soft bed. You hug your bolster and stick your face closer to it. You heard a soft chuckle and you slowly open your eyes. You see Chanyeol covering his mouth with his right hand. But from his eyes, you can see that he is laughing at you.

“Morning.” He greeted and gave you a sweet smile.

“Morning.” You hugged your bolster closer but you feel a thing moving under your blanket. You flipped open the blanket and notice that you are actually hugging Chanyeol’s arm instead. You instantly pushed his arms away and find your bolster on the other side of the floor.

“Do you have any place to go today?” He rested his head on your bed.

“No. Today is Saturday, right?” You asked him while sitting up and rub your eyes.

“I think so.” He got up and sat on your bed. You looked around and saw no one but only Chanyeol.

“Where are the others?” You asked him and he shrugged.

“Looking for Kai, I guess. But they could be also exploring Earth. I just want to stay with you.” Chanyeol hug you from the side to rest his head on your shoulder and when you turned your head to him, he pecked on your lips.

“Morning kiss.” He giggled and you pushed him away playfully. Your face heat up immediately.

“I haven’t brush my teeth yet. Let me brush them and eat my breakfast. Then I’ll bring you out to tour around.” You dashed into your toilet and prepare yourself.

When you are done, you walked out and saw Chanyeol sleeping on your bed. His legs are slightly hanging outside because he is too tall for your small bed. You chuckled and went downstairs for your breakfast. Neither of your parents knows about EXO-K’s stay.

After breakfast, you walked back to your room. On the way back, you saw the storeroom is quite empty. “Maybe a few of them can stay in it.” You thought. So you went to ask your parents whether they wanted to rent the room out and both of them are shocked upon your question.

“Who wanted to rent that old storeroom?” Your dad asked with his mouth wide open.

“My friends. They are coming to Seoul for a visit and they don’t want to stay in the hotel because they didn’t have enough budget. So can you please rent out the room to them?” You begged with your best puppy eyes but both of them shook their heads.

“How much are they willing to pay?” Your mum asked and you thought for a while before replying, “1,000,000won per month?” Your parents thought for a while and looked at each other.

“Please! Dad, Mum, they are coming today and they need place to stay. I promised them to find place for them to stay but the property agent last minute cancel off our deal. So I have to get them a room myself.” You lied and they sighed.

“Why did you even promise them in the first place?” Your mum asked while shaking her head.

“Because they are my best friend from other country and I don’t want to disappoint them. When we go their country, they will also treat us well.” You looked around the room, nervously.

“How long will they be staying?” Your dad asked.

“2 months, I guess.” You rubbed the back of your neck and both widen their eyes.

“2 months?!”

“But you can earn 2,000,000won for that room. So why not?” You tried to smile but both of them didn’t smile back.

“I have to see for the first few days. If they are bad, I’ll chase them out. Okay?” Your dad said. And you happily hugged him and your mum.

“Okay okay! I am sure they will be very good! They will even help to clean up the house! Thanks!” You run towards your room happily. When you reached your room, Chanyeol just woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely.

“What happened?” He asked.

“You all can stay in another room! Then all of you don’t need to squeeze here!” You happily skipped towards your closet to choose a T-shirt and shorts.

“Good! Then they won’t be squeezing with us.” Chanyeol sit up and look at your back. You chose out a T-shirt and shorts and turned to him.

Chanyeol-High-Cut-exo-k-29918687-543-384

“You are not staying here. You are squeezing with them.” You walked to the toilet and changed into it. When you stepped out, Chanyeol mouth fall open and eyes are scanning you up and down. Because previously, when he meets you, you are always in your PJ. And by PJ, it means that not much skin is exposed. When you are in T-shirt and Shorts, your legs and arms are exposed. “What? Don’t like it? I’ll change.” You walk to your closet but Chanyeol hugged you before you can reach the handle.

“You look perfect. Too perfect. Let’s go, my Happy Virus.” He scooped you up easily and held you properly.

“Wait! I can’t just go out like that! You go out and meet me outside. I need to leave the house through the door.” You slapped his chest and he let you down.

“See you later!” You waved and run out of your bedroom with your wallet. “Bye dad, Bye mum! I am going to meet them now!” You ran passed your parents.

“Don’t come back too late!” You mum shouted behind your back.

When you are outside, Chanyeol is already waving madly at you. You ran towards him and started to pant.

tumblr_m7e7abNUix1rn2nxfo1_500.gif

“Woo! Cool down, man! I am always here. You don’t need to run.” Chanyeol patted your back as you pant in front of him. You gave him a quick smile and asked him where the both of you should begin. He shrugged and you thought for a while.

“Let’s go to find the others first. We are going shopping!” You started pulling him to the park. You have a feeling that you can find some of them there being amazed by the playground.

tiong-bahru-park-playground.jpg?w=640&h=

(This playground is in SG~ ^^ I always go there when I visit my cousin~ Too bad I don't really have time for it now D= I miss it)

Your deduction was correct. You see 3 childish guys having fun playing at the playground. All the children are looking at them but they didn’t stop. Baekhyun is sliding down the slide and running back up from the stairs and sliding down again and again. D.O. is having fun playing at the sand pit. He secretly used his power to build a sand castle. The kids are all amazed at this alien as he can build a perfect sand castle without using any tools but only with his bare hands. Sehun is also secretly using his power on the swings. He made himself fly very high up and he enjoyed doing that. The kid sitting next to him is trying his best to swing as high as Sehun but failed. He stared at the maknae, jealous of his ability. Chanyeol saw all his comrades having fun, a big grin is formed on his face. He let go of your hand and ran towards the 3 of them.

You shook your head as you sighed at them. But you can’t stop your lips from curving up at the sight of childish aliens having fun with human playground. You walked towards them and all of them waved to you and continued on what they were doing.

“Where is Suho?” You asked the running Baekhyun. He pointed to the other side towards the exercising area. You turned your head towards there and saw a confused Suho wandering around. You walked towards him and called out his name. He turned towards you and ran to you.

! Help! I don’t understand this! They say 'exercising area' but I don’t see any equipment here useful!” Suho complained.

“Suho! It’s different! This is for the public. Having those equipment are enough for us. For those who really want to train, they go to the gym.”  You explained.

“Gym?” He tilted his head sideways and you sighed at him.

tumblr_m4jfn0enrV1rvfsr5o4_1280.jpg

“Let’s go.” You said as you pulled him towards the playground where the 4 other aliens are at. As much as you wanted to let them have fun, you also have to make them look normal. They are still in their shiny space suit and tight pants.

“Yah!” You yelled and all the kids, including the 4, looked towards your direction. “Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O.! Come over here!” You commanded and they stroll towards you.

“What?” Sehun asked.

“Let’s go shopping. You guys need to be out of that tight suit and look normal!” You told them as you pull Chanyeol and Sehun and the others just followed along behind the 3 of you. You pulled them to the nearest shopping mall and pushed them inside the men shop.

“Choose a shirt and pants. Go go!” You clapped your hands and all of them fled to pick their favourite shirt and pants. The sales assistants in the shop looked at you in envy. Because you looked like a mother of the 5 model guys. You smiled awkwardly to them and they approached each of the guys to help them in choosing.

The first to show you his pick is Chanyeol. He picked a small white plain tee and a pair of jean.

“Chanyeol! Do you even think that you can fit into that shirt? The jean is alright. But please change the size of the shirt!” You nag at him and he lowered his head with a frown.

!” Sehun called out and you went towards him. He was having a dilemma on whether he should choose the light grey shirt or the white hoodie. He held onto the 2 shirts tightly and when you are done pairing up the shirt against Sehun, you thought that the light grey shirt suits him more. So you tried to snatch the white hoodie away but his grip didn’t loosen.

“Let go, Sehun!” You tried your best to not rip the hoodie apart while pulling.

“But I think I like both. I can’t decide!” Sehun pulled the white hoodie back.

? How is this?” Baekhyun showed you the white plain tee that Chanyeol previously chose with a light blue three-quarter. You nodded to him and he went into the fitting room to try. You turned back to the pouting Sehun and you let out a sigh.

oec11dqj:iphone

“Sehun, we will buy more clothes when I have more money, okay?” You assured him and he slowly let the hoodie go. You placed it back to the stack of clothes and he went to choose a pair of pants to pair with his grey shirt. Suho tapped your shoulder and you turned back to the already changed Suho and D.O. D.O. is wearing a white shirt with blue strips and a white pants. Suho is wearing a blue shirt with ‘I am awesome’ on it, pairing with a white jeans. You nodded and gave them thumbs up. Both of them high-fived and went into the fitting room to change back.

EXO-K-D-O-for-The-Face-Shop-exo-k-312755

exo-k-suho-faceshop-4.jpg

You looked around and saw the troubled Chanyeol having problem picking out a shirt. You smiled and went towards him.

“Still can’t decide?” You asked and he nodded his head while hooking onto your arm. You looked around and pick out a half white, half blue shirt that is Chanyeol’s size.

“Go try this with your jeans.” You lightly push the shirt to him and he went into the fitting room with doubts. Baekhyun and Sehun changed and came out with their choice and you gave them a thumb up each.

exo-k-baekhyun-faceshop.jpg

exo-k-sehun-faceshop-2.jpg

When Chanyeol come out, he is scratching his head shyly. You nodded your head at your choice and he went back in to change back.

exo-k-chanyeol-faceshop-9.jpg

You looked at your wallet and kissed it once before approaching the cashier. Soon, all the 5 guys gathered behind you and you check the price before paying for them.

The 6 of you walked out of the shop and you lead them to the toilet. They went in to change into the new clothes that they just got. When all of them come out, your tummy is already rumbling. They laughed at you and you pout at them.

“Let’s go eat.” You told them and they followed you to the food court. All of them looked around the sign board and you can see some of them swallowed hard.

“Choose one that you want to try. I don’t have too much money to spend, so choose the less expensive one.” You told them and they all split up again. You walked around and bought yourself a Kimchi soup with rice. You went to an empty table and settle down your food. They soon found you and tell you their order. One by one, you followed them to their stall and purchased their food. You really feel like a mother taking care of 5 big boys.

When all of you finished your food, you bought them to shop for more stuff. Before going back, you decided to bring them to the supermarket because you thought it’s the place where they can learn more things. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: T^T I was suppose to take a 2 weeks break starting from last week after my post of this chapter! But I guess AFF decided to give me this problem where this chapter is gone! But I manage to save it before I refresh the page.. I still have another busy week ahead of me.. So please Enjoy this chapter.. I'll post the next chapter next weekend~ Below is the author's note from last week... ANNYEONG~

tumblr_m86sw0IwFK1rs97fco1_500.gif  


Author's Note from last week: I am officially taking a 2 weeks break.. Because now it's reaching the end of my sem, so more work to finish.. I am suppose to do my report now, yet I am still here >< Sorry Subbers and Readers! *bow 90 degrees*

I'll be back 2 weeks later with a short story/one-shot I am currently typing during my trip to and from school. It is about Kai and a girl, I call her Jong Ee~ ^^ I'll update this after my 2 weeks break too! So please wait for me! 

You will wait for me, right? *puppy eyes*

image

 

2012314144053.jpg

tumblr_lc738jCxTD1qzk8j4o1_500.jpg

I know you will *buing buing* ^^

599746_397967220263456_1885526765_n.jpg