Bonus Chapter: EXO-K VS SHINee

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

“Let’s leave the brother feelings aside and really have a fight, can we?” Kai smirked and looked at his brother, Taemin, who is standing right in front of him.

“But don’t you think it’s a little unfair?” Lay spoke up from the side.

“When you have the stronger ones on your side, you don’t need to have many to win.” Key smirked while staring at Baekhyun.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Kris asked before receiving nods from the eleven guys on the battle field.

They are having their monthly routine of battling each other to strengthen up their power and planning of strategies. This is the first time for SHINee to join this routine. In the past, it was always K VS M but today, it’s EXO-K VS SHINee. In order to be fair, the EXO stones are kept away and EXO-K will have to use their original strength to battle. Yoogeun took a little break off his driving lessons just to witness his Appa’s first official battle with others.

“Why not ask Young Yoogeun to join in? At least it’s an even number of people.” Luhan patted on Yoogeun’s shoulder but got scolded by Minho, “ARE YOU GOING TO START OR NOT?!”

“Hyung, I think it’s better to let them battle out. I still have driving lesson to attend later.” Yoogeun bowed slightly, rejecting the offer with both of his hands out.

“Are you really sure about…”

“I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! DIVA-ISM, I COMMAND YOU!” Key took out his sword of darkness from the back and pointed it to the sky just like before. And since EXO-K saw this before, they were prepared for the impact. Baekhyun quickly brighten the whole area, making all of them having difficulties in looking around. Though EXO-K is slightly used to it but their eyes still can’t stand the bright light for long. So Kai made his first move by teleporting towards Key and snatched the sword of darkness out of his hands.

“NO!” Key’s voice changed back from deeper to his normal voice and he clenched his teeth. Onew closed his eyes and starts to work on a spell with full concentration. Suddenly, Baekhyun’s powers are weaken and he dropped to his knees, holding onto his head.

“What’s happening?” Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun continued to scream in pain. He looked back at the only guy with his eyes closed and forms a fireball in his hand. He threw a few over but was blocked away by Jonghyun’s punches. His fists are covered with ice gloves and just like playing video games; Jonghyun tried his best to hit every fireball coming towards Onew, yelling “yes” for every fireball he extinguished.

Minho ran over to Kai who is happily teleporting everywhere to make Key run after his precious sword of darkness. Sehun waved his hands swiftly and a tornado is formed instantly, chasing behind Minho closely.

“Oh no, you don’t.” Jonghyun hissed and touched the ground, creating a brick wall tall enough to stop the tornado from travelling any further. The tornado slowly disappeared and Sehun stomped his feet in anger. D.O smirked as he stomps his foot along with Sehun and the ground started cracking into pieces, making everyone losing their balance and Onew lost his concentration which means his spell is broken.

“Tae!” Jonghyun called out for Taemin who is just crawling towards him and Taemin knew what he meant.

“Come out my butterfly friends! It’s time to play!” Taemin summoned but nothing happened. EXO-K was distracted as they expected something big to happen after Taemin’s spell but nothing did. And because of Taemin’s cute summoning spell, some start bursting into laughter. Although Key face-palmed because of how Taemin called out the spell, he didn’t miss this chance and pinned D.O down as D.O was the closest to him.

“YAH! Let go of me!” D.O shook and the ground shook along with him. Key hugged onto D.O like he is the most precious person at the moment but he was blown away by Sehun easily. Suho stopped smiling and made a tsunami then surf on it to get through the cracks on the ground with ease to get to Onew. Jonghyun saw the tsunami and whispered a spell before tapping his foot on the ground 3 times, making vines appear and wrapped around Onew. Then the leader was shot up in the instant when Suho crashed his tsunami on the spot where Onew previously was at. On the way up, Onew touched Suho on the shoulder and his spell starts to work.

“Not this again.” Suho hugged himself and rolled on the ground as the bad memory starts to haunt him again. The pain starts creeping in as the mind is filled with all the bad memories. He lost his memories of controlling his powers again and he had to bear the pain powerless. Onew exchanged a look with Jonghyun and he starts to concentrate again. Chanyeol continued to throw his fireballs towards the vines and it started to catch on fire quickly. Then Jonghyun punched the ground this time and there is ice starting to climb down the vines. Meeting the fire in the middle, the ice made the fire cooled down and vines start to grow down with ice coated around it to prevent the fire attacks from Chanyeol and preventing Onew from falling.

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol called out and both of them exchanged a look before shooting their power towards the vines making, the ice and vines burn more intensively this time. Minho is already sending his fourth punch towards Kai and Kai starts to bleed at the corner of his lips. He could teleport away, but something is preventing him from doing it. Maybe he is under Onew’s spell by accident? He doesn’t know.

“Key!” Minho snatched the sword of darkness away from Kai when he fell to the ground after the fifth punch. He threw the sword to his team member like a javelin and it landed just before Key.

“Thanks!” Key smirked and pointed the sword to the sky again. “DIVA-ISM! COME TO ME!” His voice changed to the deep voice just like before and dark clouds start to cover the battle area along with black lightning and thunders roaring everywhere.

“I didn’t help!” Chen confessed in case anyone could accuse him for helping because of the appearance of lightning and thunder. With a black lightning striking across the dark clouds, it opens a dark portal which summoned giant butterflies with shadow monsters on them.

“YAY! My butterfly friends came!” Taemin cheered as he clapped excitedly at the sight. D.O stomped the ground once and a part of the ground popped out in front of him. He kicked it towards Taemin but missed because Taemin jumped onto a giant butterfly before the rock reaches him.

“D.O!” Chanyeol called out for help and he turned to the duo that is shooting the vines with Jonghyun dancing around in front of it, punching the attacks away. Then he touched the ground with both of his hands, making the ground crack beneath the vines and Onew snapped out of his concentration by the vines losing its grab on him. He leaps forward and a giant butterfly safely caught him with its big wings. Just as D.O is about to send another wave of quakes to Jonghyun, Kai teleported to him and hugged him before teleporting away from his spot.

“What the…” D.O was about to scold Kai but he noticed Kai had his lips bleeding already.

“Watch out for those giant butterflies. The shadow monsters are controlling them.” Kai said to D.O before disappearing and moving on to defeat the butterflies. D.O turned around and saw his buddy teleporting from butterfly to butterfly just to knock the shadow monster off their seat.

“Go Diva-ism. Be free!” Key commanded as more of the shadow monsters came out from the dark portal riding on a butterfly each. Who will think that Taemin’s power will be so useful that each of the SHINee members got onto a butterfly just like those shadow monsters? Now that they are free from D.O’s ground attack, they will have more advantage to attack from the sky.

With the shadow monsters keep coming, EXO-K is busy attacking the shadow monsters instead of SHINee. Suho snapped out from his nightmare long time ago when Onew lost his concentration after the vine is gone. He is blasting water from the ground up just like how Baekhyun and Chanyeol is shooting their light beam and fireballs up to the sky, but the shadow monsters continued to come more and more along with the butterflies.

“Jongin-ah! MERONG!” Taemin sticks out his tongue as he got his butterfly near to where Kai is busy teleporting at. Then Kai wrinkled his nose before turning up to see his brother soaring higher up. He teleported to Taemin’s butterfly and gave Taemin a shock. Taemin slightly panicked as he started pushing him away from his beloved butterfly like a child wanting everyone to leave his territory.

Sehun waved his arms and created the 12th tornado to blow the butterfly away and there are tornados everywhere around the area now. He sat on a tornado and travelled across the field to join Chanyeol.

“Let’s combine power.” Sehun mumbled but Chanyeol heard it although the battle field is very noisy with shouting here and there. Chanyeol stopped his fireball throwing and join hands with Sehun. Both of them hold onto each other’s hand while the other wave in a circular motion, making the wind picking up the fire that Chanyeol makes. Slowly, a fire tornado is formed and rising into the sky like a rocket. They nodded at each other before parting and continuing their job before. Sehun went over to Suho and created a water spout in seconds just like how he did for the fire tornado.

“Hyung!” Taemin called out as one of the tornado Onew’s, Jonghyun’s and Minho’s butterfly in and tossing them away randomly. Onew and Minho hit the ground with full impact while Jonghyun landed a little softer as he used the butterfly wings to cushion his fall. Onew was about to stand up when his dislocated shoulder failed him. D.O spotted that and pinned him down with the ground burying his body, leaving only his head surfaced. Minho landed on his legs first which caused him to sprained one of his ankles and dislocated the other knee. Jonghyun was able to run to Onew for help but was blinded by Baekhyun before he could reach his leader. D.O purposely left the cracks on the ground untouched and Jonghyun fell into one of them because he didn’t see where he was walking.

“Jjong!” Key called out as he pointed his sword towards the crack and picked up from the hole before he could fall to his death. Then he yelled; making the shadow monster yelled along with him and every one of them started to only attack D.O, leaving the other EXO-K members running towards the big eyes boy. D.O quickly bend down and made a tent out of the ground to shield him from all the attacks but he could feel himself getting weaker and weaker by every punches the shield received. Then Key jumped off the butterfly and shot straight down with his sword pointing to the ground shield.

“NO!” Kai teleported away and made Taemin almost slipped out of his butterfly. Key’s sword hit the shield hard, causing the ground shield to crack into pieces but D.O is no longer in there. The shadow monsters along with Key pant as they search around for the missing boy and finally spotted him with the teleportation boy hugging on a butterfly. Taemin hissed at the sight and snapped his fingers before the butterfly disappear, making the two of them fall to the ground. But Kai was hurt in the arm because he was slightly late when he teleported away and the sword cut his arm.

“KAI!” D.O called out and Suho knew something was wrong immediately. He motioned his hands up and water caught the falling duo before they can reach the ground. The water protected the duo until they reached the ground safely and it breaks into water bubbles to shoot at the incoming shadow monsters.

“YEAH!” Key’s deep voice echoed as he was blocked by a fire tornado crossing his path. He angrily swings his sword across the tornado making it break up and the fire flying everywhere before disappeared with the wind. His butterfly came to pick him up and he flew towards the couple. “You’ll pay for making my Jjong suffer!”

Although Sehun tried to use his tornados to change the direction of Key’s butterfly, it seems to always find a way to go around them and reaching D.O with his sword pointing straight at his head. Kai closed his eyes and teleported them away again but his energy was already drained that he didn’t move after the last teleportation. D.O hugged Kai close like it was their first time having such moment but in the past, they always get this every month just that it was different this time as the opponent is different.

Onew tried to concentrate again but his uncomfortable situation and dislocated shoulder are not helping him. All he could do now is making a person remembering the unhappy memories. So he put all his concentration to the only spell that works and flooded the minds of EXO-K with unpleasant memories. But it didn’t affect them because EXO-K had made a promise to overcome anything when it comes to mind game from Onew beforehand. They confessed about their worst memories to each other the day before so they could help each other in finding a solution to overcome them. The most effect that Onew’s spell is only a slight headache at the back of their heads.

Jonghyun wanted to help in attacking but he was being trapped by Suho’s water with his hands behind his back. Although he did try to struggle out, his hands can’t reach the water handcuff to vaporise it. In addition to the situation, Baekhyun had blinded him to an extent that he sees almost everything in white and it makes it hard for him to identify whether it is a rock or a person standing in front of him. So he can’t do anything much but to attack a blank rock or at any shadow monster that he thought was his enemy. So he got worn out easily and laid on the ground tiredly, knowing that it’s unless to continue.

“Aim at Key!” EXO-K’s leader shouted and Key knew it was his doom if he didn’t think fast. He pointed his sword to the sky and shot up into the sky like before but his legs were soaked by Suho’s water power. Suho turned his palms towards him and quickly closed it as if he is squeezing a pair of orange with his hands. Key felt his legs been squeezed and he was pulled down by an invisible force back to where he were before.

“Hyung.” Taemin and Minho called out as they picked Key up by pulling his arms. Minho was picked up by Taemin earlier and since he can’t use his legs anymore, he had to hold onto Taemin for support. Sehun in a mouthful of air before blowing it towards the trio and caused them to fly forwards in a fast speed. In front of them, there is D.O already waiting for them at the same level. He had levelled the ground up and with a stomp, the soil was pumped out at the butterfly and they started falling again. Luckily, there are some shadow monsters who sacrificed themselves to save the trio but it’s not the end yet. Behind them, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood with a smirk on each of their face.

“Admit defeat?” Suho asked but Key swung his sword, making them taking a step back. “I guess you want to do this the hard way.” Suho nodded and held up a water bubble, throwing it towards Key to provoke him. Minho sprang up and tackled Suho to the ground while pinning his hands beside his head. Key was about to swing his sword again but was stopped as his sword was swiped away by a flying rock. Baekhyun then lighted up himself like a walking torchlight making Key and Taemin closed their eyes. Then a few shadow monsters wanted to rescue them but were burned by Chanyeol’s fireballs. D.O came to help Suho by kicking Minho away and pinning him down with the ground as Minho came contact with the ground.

“Still don’t want to admit defeat?” Baekhyun squatted in front of Key as the light emerged from him brightly. Taemin is already crying because his eyes are hurting from the light emerged from Baekhyun.

“Fine! You win.” Key winced when Baekhyun continued to stand in front of him for the next few seconds and he surrendered when he really can’t take the light any longer. Baekhyun smiled and the light quickly darkened down. He reaches out his hand in front of Key to pull him up and Key took it gladly.

“It’s over?” Yoogeun asked and Kris nodded. Lay quickly went to work as he started to heal the injured people like Jonghyun, Onew and Kai first. With his EXO stone in his hand, Lay could easily heal the three of them in a short 10 seconds each. Then he moved on to the others and continued to heal their wounds and regain their energy back. Soon, Taemin and Kai were back in their hyper mode and starting to jump around as if the battle hasn’t started yet.

“It was a great battle.” Onew shook Suho’s hand with an assuring smile and Suho bowed humbly.

“We are just lucky this time.” Suho smiled shyly at the compliment. “All of you were a tough opponent as well.”

The two leaders exchanged some compliments as the others went to grab a snack at the nearest food store.  

“Hey, Happy Virus.” Chanyeol greets as you popped out in front of his transmitter. It has become his habit to call you every night when he can’t visit and since he had left one of their transmitters in your room on purpose, it has been your phone to EXOPlanet from then on.

“Oh hi, Chanyeol!” You greeted him as you looked up from your computer.

“We had our monthly battle and we won against SHINee.” He reported proudly like a kid who had just scored full marks for his test.

“Oh! Great! Did you get hurt anywhere?” You asked and he shook his head with a smile. “Good then.”

“Who are you chatting to?” Chanyeol sat down and took a drink of water in his room. He had been walking all the way to his room while the others went to the food store just so he could talk to you in private.

“Er… No one.” You started to switch your gaze from him to your computer nervously.

“Are you sure? I think I saw something pop out there.” Chanyeol pointed at the computer behind you and move in closer to see it. You tried to cover it so he couldn’t see and he raised a brow at your action.

“Actually… It’s a guy in my class.” You confessed while blushing and Chanyeol widened his eyes.

“Is he chasing you? Is he asking you out? Does he like you? Is he annoying you right now? Do you want me to go over?” Chanyeol started to panic as the thought of the guy classmate is going to steal his happy virus away. You started to giggle at his jealousy and shook your head.

“He is not chasing me and he doesn’t like me. He is just asking for some relationship advice since… You know, he likes my friend. Kekeke.” You giggled and Chanyeol pinched his lips into a thin line.

“You know what? I think I should be the one telling him the advice because I am the guy here. So I’ll go over now. Let me go get Tao and Kai.” Chanyeol ran out of his room and you laughed at your panicking boyfriend.

“I love you and you only! No other people already, you big silly giant alien! You already kidnapped my heart the day you kidnapped me.” You confessed and he froze. Chanyeol started to beam like an idiot and some pink patches are formed at his cheeks.

“Let me kidnap you once again. Just wait for me, Happy Virus. I miss you and I love you.” He ended the transmission and ran to the food store full speed because he can’t wait to see you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: *throw confetti* Finally finished! I hope it's not too draggy or bad. I've tried my best already, so THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS! *bow bow* I will be typing on some other FF when there is spare time because I am working now and I don't have much time. So I'll try to update the others too. 

Please comment down what do you think or even any mistakes or errors because each comment means a lot to me. ANYTHING will be fine! THANKS EVERYBODY! *bow bow*


tumblr_m3tv2qlah41r32a8zo1_r1_500.gif