Aliens on Earth

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

A few months ago;

“Key Hyung! Do you know that Super Junior defeated EXO?” Taemin excitedly skipped his way towards Key.

“Yes, we know. Tae, we know.” Minho said while his eyes are still fixed on the monitor.

“So you mean I am the only one who doesn’t know about it?” Taemin pouted at his hyungs.

taemin-hello.jpg

“Aigo. But it’s okay, since now you know it already.” Key ruffled his hair and pinched his puffy cheeks.

 “Yah! I’m hungry!” Onew patted his tummy and walk towards the front screen. “Which planet has food and is the closest?” He stared at the screen full of dots.

“There.” Minho pointed to a dot, “Planet Earth.”

“Then Earth is will be!” Onew commanded and skipped his way out of the control room to prepare himself for landing. Jonghyun walked in and saw Onew skipping his way passed him.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jonghyun asked the others. They all shrugged.

“The last time I saw him like that was when we are landing on Planet Etude for a little snack.” Jonghyun pointed at the door with his mouth slightly apart.

“Maybe it’s because we are landing on Planet Earth for a meal.” Minho said while changing the destination of the shuttle.

“Seriously?! A meal? Oh my god! He is really a hungry monster! I don’t even know why he is our leader when he is leading us to eat all kinds of different food on different planets. We are supposed to be exploring planets for resources and not food only.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sit down on the big soft chair.

“At least we can still explore for resources at the same time. Didn’t we found the sword of darkness on Pluto? And someone even found his new favourite food on Planet Jupiter.” Key teased Jonghyun and he quickly covered his mouth.

“I know, I know. Earth it is.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes again before pushing Key away.

“Tae, do your job.” Key ordered and Taemin nodded his head. He slides the screen and another separate screen pop out beside it. He typed in ‘Earth’ and a lot of windows pop up after it.

“AH! This!” He pointed to one of the windows and all the members came towards the screen.

“What is this?” Key rested his head on Taemin’s shoulder.

“This is their currency, I guess. We will need it when we are on Earth. And this is how they dress like.” Taemin pointed to another window with a man wearing T-shirt and Jeans.

“That looks comfortable.” Jonghyun said as he scanned his hand on the screen. His tight golden suit changed into a white T-shirt and fitting Jeans with a pair of black sneakers. He jumped a little and smiled at them. “It’s comfortable!”

hammer-jonghyun_5.jpg

“I want this!” Key pointed to a picture with a model on it. He quickly scanned his hand on the screen and changed into a fashion diva. A sunglasses appeared, a black T-shirt with a leopard printed jacket over it, tight black leather pants with black boots. Perfect diva look. “How do I look?” he posed a little and the others gave him thumbs up.

tumblr_ll4d14K9zr1qcl8qx.jpg

“Unfair! I want a jacket too!” Jonghyun said and Taemin quickly look up for a black leather jacket for his hyung.

“What about you, Minho hyung?” Taemin asked and he just replied, “Something simple.” Taemin typed in a few more words and a black T-shirt appeared. Minho carelessly scanned his hand on the screen and he is in the black T-shirt with jeans and black shoes.

tumblr_m5i1o6EnpF1r2orfeo2_500.jpg

“Where’s Onew hyung?” Taemin asked and they all shrugged. “Onew hyung, come to the control room now!!” Taemin announced through the speakers and a panting Onew appeared at the door.

“What? Why?” Onew walked in with alerted eyes.

“Choose your outfit.” Taemin pointed to the screen and Onew let out a big sigh.

“I thought we are under attack!” Onew calmed himself and look at the screen with full of clothes on it. “This!” He scanned his hands on the screen. Taemin stared at what his hyung had selected; it’s a navy hoodie with a white T-shirt underneath, black jeans and black boots.

1204301.jpg

“Hyung, don’t you all think that you all look too… dark?” Taemin looked at his hyungs.

“Then you choose.” Minho teased Taemin and he selected a few windows then scanned his hands on it. Taemin transformed into hip hop style Taemin. A sky blue cap, colourful T-shirt and baggy pants with a pair of shoe that has fake wings on it appeared on Taemin. “Tada~” Taemin put his hands into his pockets with a smile and stick his tongue out.

tumblr_m5ud7ldZ9q1rphuk6o1_500.jpg

“Tsk! I look much better!” Key commented and walked away.

“Landing in 3, 2, 1” Minho countdown and the shuttle safely landing on a rooftop. “This and we are done.” He pressed a green button and the shuttle turned invisible. They slowly walked out of the shuttle and all they see is buildings. They took the lift to the ground floor and walked out of the building.

“Looks like we landed on the busy side of the planet?” Onew looked around.

“Oh my god!”

“That guy in black tee looks so handsome.”

“Fashion diva.”

They earned themselves comments and stares from the crowd and they just look around in amazed.

“There!” Onew pointed to a fried chicken stall. He walked towards it and pointed to the big chicken picture. “One, please.” He smiled his sweetest smile and the lady’s eyes widen at him. She can’t resist that sweet smile on this handsome face. She didn’t move until Onew’s smile turns into a frown.

“Hello?” Onew waved his hands in front of her and she bowed an apology then process to serve him.

“Hyung.” Taemin popped Onew’s back with a few notes in his hand. Onew took it and pass it to the lady when she served the chicken.

“That’s too much, sir.” She said and passed back some notes to Onew. He just smiled and nodded to her before leaving with the chicken and notes. He took a big bite at the chicken and his heart warmed up. He knew this is his most favourite food of all his favourite foods. He munched into it more and the members just stared at him with their mouth wide open.

“Go buy yourself one.” Onew managed to say between the bites and the other members purchased one each. They walked and eat along the way. A lot of girls stared at them like they are some runaway models.

“We need to blend into them. This place is a food heaven.” Onew whispered to s and they all couldn’t agree more.

 

Soon, each of them blended into the human race quite well. And with Jonghyun’s magical touch on the paper, fake resumes appeared and each of them took them. Onew, who is known as Lee Jinki, is currently working at a chicken shop as a cashier because he can enjoy chicken for every meal. Jonghyun is a part time model, so he is staying at home searching for resources and looking after their shuttle during his free time. Key, whose name is Kim Kibum now, is a fashion stylist for a modelling company and was appointed to a fashion project for next season because of his good fashion senses, Minho is currently at a sports hall being a coach for the national team. Lastly, Taemin is playing around and he discovered his new power; summoning butterfly.

Just like that, a few months passed by and they already fall in love with Earth’s beauty. Onew’s addiction with chicken and Taemin’s addiction with milk become their reason for not leaving. Key, Minho and Jonghyun also didn’t regret coming to Earth. They had forgotten their real mission, which is finding resource for their dying planet. They enjoy being with the human and eating good stuff, playing around without being discovered and get chased out of the planet.

One night, someone called them through their shuttle transmitter.

“SHINee! Where are you?” A guy from the other side asked.

“Yoogeun-ah, we are on Earth.” Minho replied casually.

“SHINee World is running out of resources. Oil source is low. We can only last for a few more weeks.” The Yoogeun said in a panicked tone.

“What?!” all SHINee members jumped out of their seats and ran towards the transmitter.

“I heard that there is oil on Earth. Can you please transport some back?” The Yoogeun asked.

“Okay. We will.” Jonghyun replied and he hung up.

“So how?” Taemin asked the other members and they all shrugged. Jonghyun quickly opened his laptop and typed in some words at the search engine.

“Hyung. This says that there is oil in the ground.” Jonghyun said.

“Where?” Onew went towards him and stared at the screen.

“Is it possible that we bring SHINee World people to Earth? Since it’s a food heaven here, we can ask them to blend in easily.” Taemin randomly commented. The 2 hyungs turned back and stared at the maknae then at each other. Both of them are thinking about the same thing, ‘It’s possible.’

They quickly made a call back to SHINee World and the SHINee World people are willing to change planet since their planet is dying soon. They scheduled a timing for them and all SHINee have to do now is to plan for the arrival of their people.

 

Back at your house;

“Can we please stay here?” Chanyeol begged you.

“No. My parents will find out.” You pushed Chanyeol towards the window.

“But we don’t have a place to stay.” He said with a pout.

“Then find one.” You said.

“Fine. We will be sleeping on your rooftop tonight. Good night.” Chanyeol said as he climbed out of your windows.

“Wait! WHAT!” You tried to pull him back but he was too fast. You looked up and saw 5 heads and 5 pairs of hands waving at you. “Get down here!” You shouted and they shook their heads.

“You said your parents will find out. So we are sleeping up here.” Baekhyun said.

“But if you sleep at the rooftop, my neighbours will see. That’s even worse!” You shouted to them and signal them to come down. Chanyeol happily climbed back down and into your room. Others soon followed and your room is filled with the guys again. You looked at them and let out a sigh.

“Where is Kai?” You asked but no one replied. “Forget it. Tonight, all of you sleep on the floor.” You ordered them and jumped onto your bed.

“Can’t we sleep together?” Chanyeol whined and squeeze onto your bed. You almost fall off the other side as he took up most of the spaces.

“No. Chanyeol, get down!” You pushed him but he didn’t move an inch.

“Why not I hug you and you sleep on me?” He said as he hugging you up and let you lean on his chest.

“I want to sleep on my bed, not on you.” You looked up at him and he frowned.

“Are you both going to argue like that or sleep? If you are continuing to argue like that, we are going up.” D.O. teased as he walked towards the window.

“Wait wait! We’ll stop. Let’s sleep.” You said as you quickly switch off the lights in your room. All of them laughed and lie on the floor. Chanyeol is spreading his arms out and you rolled your eyes as you climb on top of him to sleep. He wrapped his long arms around you and you have no choice but to sleep on your tummy. Chanyeol grinned as his peck on your forehead before closing his eyes.

tumblr_m78dhxVtJP1rsl0h0o1_500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry to keep all of you waiting~ Like I've said, I am still typing because this FF will be longer than the past FF.. I don't want all of you to forget about me, so I've posted this chapter. After this, I will go back and continue~ 

And YES, Yoogeun is all grown-up~ He is now leading SHINee World when SHINee is not around. EXO-K are staying in your house. SHINee is blending in well in their different jobs. And grats to Taemin who found his new power, Summoning Butterfly~ =P

Comments and Subbing are all welcome~