Look what/who we found

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

 

When you entered the supermarket, you earned some stares from the ahjjumas that are shopping because the guys behind you are too eye-catching. You slotted in your coin and pulled the trolley out of the position and push it towards the 5 guys.

“What is this?” D.O. looked at you with his big eyes.

tumblr_m8m5rab4Ls1rplnhzo1_500.png

“It is called a trolley. You put the things that you want to buy in it so you don’t have to take it with your hands.” You explained while walking to the candy section. It is your favorite section out of all the sections in the supermarket.

“This is the candy section. You can buy different kind of sweets here.” You took your favorite flavor of lollipop and placed it in the trolley. “Choose 1 each. Don't forget to choose one for Kai. He might suddenly appear out of nowhere just to scold me for not buying him one.” You told them and they crowd around the lollipop box.

“Let’s go other sections. I’ll show you the other stuff we eat.” You said as they followed you around, dumbfounded.

“This is ramen. We can cook this very easily just by adding hot water to it.” You showed them the ramen and they all nodded in sync. “So next time when you are hungry, you can cook yourself a ramen since my house is full of ramen in the kitchen.”

“But I want you to cook for me... I mean US!” Chanyeol said as the others eyed him. You just chuckled and shrugged it off because you knew you are already their mother, so you have to teach a lot of things to these ‘children’ of yours in order to let them adapt to Earth.

EXO-Seoul-Showcase-exo-k-30365356-640-39

(I can't find a photo where EXO-K look at Chanyeol.. So I'll use this.. ><)

After paying, you are officially broke. All of you have a lollipop in your mouth and walked towards the direction of your house.

“D.O., what’s your flavor? Mine is too sour.” Suho took out his lollipop after the first .

“I am not sure, mine is sweet. I picked the one in brown wrapper.” D.O. took out his lollipop and put it back in again.

“Let me try!” Suho pounded onto D.O.’s back and D.O. started running with his lollipop, away from Suho.

dioho3-jpg.1339

“What’s yours?” You asked Chanyeol.

“I don’t know. It’s pink in colour.” He told you while showing you his lollipop.

“Strawberry flavored. Nice.” You said.

“Strawberry? Cool. What’s yours?” He asked you and you told him, “Strawberry with Vanilla.”  When you are about to put it back into your mouth, Chanyeol onto your lollipop.

“Chanyeol!” You winced and he sticks his tongue out, letting your lollipop go.

“I like yours more. Exchange?” He offered but you shook your head.

“No! You eat yours! I eat mine!” You put the lollipop back into your mouth.

“There!” Sehun shouted as he pointed towards the playground. All heads turned towards the playground and all 5 boys charged towards it. You shook your head and sighed as you followed them towards it. Then someone playing at the side catches your eye. You turned to it and saw ‘Kai’ playing with… BUTTERFLIES?!

RingDingDong+captured+%252822%2529.jpg

“Kai!” You called out and he froze. The other boys didn’t hear your call as they already reached the playground and fixed at their stations. You ran towards him and saw his question look.

“Kai! Why did you run away last night! You shouldn’t do that you know? Humans may find out.” You slapped his arm playfully. But the question look never leave his face.

“Kai?” Taemin asked.

“Don’t tell me you forget about your name, you silly. Stop teleporting away!” You chuckled and pulled him to join the others. Taemin looked at you with a lot of questions flooding his mind.

taemin-at-star-king-so-cute-shinee-15687

“Who is Kai? Who is she? Why is she acting like we are very close to each other? Where is she pulling me to? I want to play with my butterflies! And what about teleporting away? Do that Kai guy have teleportation power? Kai… That name is so familiar… I remember I heard it somewhere before. But where is it?” Taemin thought with his mouth slightly apart. You chuckled again because of his cute looks. You feel that something is different about him, but you just don’t know where.

“Hey guys! Look who I’ve found!” You shouted and all the boys look at you. For a second, they can’t recognize who it is because he looks a little different but all of them ran towards your direction shouting his name, “KAI!!!!” Both of you froze as you see them charging full speed towards you. They takedown Taemin instantly and had a group hug on the floor with Taemin at the bottom. Taemin didn’t experience this kind of rough brotherly love before because all his hyungs always will be gentle with him.

“Where have you been? You missed all the fun! We got a lollipop each from . She even bought us clothes!” Suho speak up as all of them stands up.

“Me?” Taemin pointed to himself.

“Hey! What happened to your voice? It’s only 1 night on Earth and you decided to go start a new life without us? What kind of brother are you?” Chanyeol joked as he helped Taemin to stand up.

Taemin stared at all of you and a grin appeared.

“Let’s go play!” he said as he charged towards the playground and others followed suit.

“Since when did Kai become so playful too? Oh well. Boys will be boys; playful is one of their personalities anyway.” You shrugged as you watched them play around.

Out of the blue, a raindrop drips onto your cheek. You look up and saw the sky getting dark.

“Suho! Stop playing with your powers!” Baekhyun yelled at the running Suho then he froze in position causing Sehun to bang into him.

“What? I didn’t!” Suho shouted back.

“Then why is there water?” Baekhyun pointed to his arm covered with raindrops.

“Haha! Baekhyun, it’s going to rain. It’s not Suho playing with his power. We should run now before we are wet. And lowered down your voice, people might hear it and think we are some crazy group or something.” You told him and pulled Chanyeol and him towards your house. The others ran behind you and you turned back to make sure all of them are following.

“Kai, let's...” You stopped when you saw ‘Kai’ missing again. You shrugged as you thought he just teleported away by himself again. The raindrops started to get bigger and bigger. Then suddenly, you feel like it stopped hitting on you. So you thought that the rain stopped. But the view in front of you proved you wrong. The rain did get heavier but you are not getting wet. You looked at them and all of them are not getting wet too. It’s like the water decided to not hit on all of you.

Then someone caught your eyes, its Suho. He is waving his fingers and a thought popped in your mind.

“Suho, did you use your power?” You asked and he shrugged innocently. Deep down, you knew it was him who is controlling the raindrops, but you didn’t ask more and just smiled at him. You reached into your pocket for the keys and you open the door as soon as you reach it.

“Welcome to my house.” You told them and all of them flooded into the living room.

“Oh my! It’s raining outside, did you get wet?” Your mum came out from the kitchen and all of them bowed to her.

“Oh? So they are your friends?” Your mum asked while pointed to the tall aliens.

“Yup. They are my friends. I’ll show them the room.” You said as you pull D.O. towards the room.

“This will be the room that you will be sleeping in for the next 2 months.” You said. “So no one sleeps in my room.” You whispered to them.

Jungle1.jpeg

Meanwhile in the jungle;

“Aish! What is this place? Didn’t know Earth still have this kind of place… Full of plants.” Kai walked and brushed away all the leaves that are covering his way.

“Oh?” He heard some water running and he ran towards the direction. Welcoming him is a big waterfall and small rainbows are formed at the bottom of it.

SuperStock_627-197.jpg

“Wow! Awesome!” he exclaimed. Then he teleported to the bottom of the waterfall and watch the water rushing down the rocks and violently hit the water below it. He stayed there for a few hours just to enjoy the nature’s beauty. When he is done drying himself from the swim, he wore back his suit. When he is about to teleport away to another place, something caught his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked harder behind the waterfall. It’s a cave.

With a snap of his fingers, he is already in it. It was quite dark as the water are blocking out all the lights. But his eyes managed to adapt to the darkness quickly and he is ready to explore the cave. He scanned the whole surrounding while strolling in deeper into the cave. At the end of the cave was a badly damaged tree house. With another snap, he teleported into the house instantly. He looked around at the messy room and flipped some books that are opened on the table. It’s like it is waiting for him to read them.

“Who lives here? What happened? If Tao is here, I would have asked him to reverse time to see what happened.” He said to himself while flipping a half-torn book.

“Oh!” He flipped to a page where there are weird symbols on it. “These are…” Kai take a closer look at those symbols and back at his own ring. “EXO symbols!” 

exo_mama_symbols_by_nana_0330-d4ve5xm.jp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Thanks for waiting for me~ Keke~ Hope this chapter is worth enough for your wait. 

So they thought Taemin is Kai because they look quite alike. And Kai found EXO symbols!! What will happened next?

And where is SHINee? Actually they are currently now working their jobs as they thought it's fun. And Taemin is just wandering around so they found him.. Next chapter will have a little bit more of SHINee and Kai and a lot of Taemin with EXO-K and you having fun... 

TAEKAI SPAM for all of you~ Subs and Comments are welcome~
taekai.jpg

TaeKai2.jpg

tumblr_m8m6ojTTyg1qkiro7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m70lotMoOh1rxsi08o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8fyr6sqNY1rv0pgio1_250.gif