Before an Adventure Starts

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

Taemin was hiding under a tree nearby the playground. He watches his new friends running away in the rain and a frown appeared on his face. He didn’t have so much fun for a few years already. After becoming SHINee warriors, they no longer have the time to enjoy fun. They are exploring planets for resources to keep their own planet alive. When they reached Earth, his hyungs are also busy with their work and preparation for the SHINee World’s arrival. So he had to play all by himself with his butterflies friends. Now that he met all of you, he didn’t want to let you all go just like that.

“Hyung! I found some new friends today!” he jumped in front of Key happily.

“That’s great, Tae! You can go find them tomorrow. For now, please let hyung have some quiet time, okay? I need to think of a new trend for the next project.” Key ruffled the maknae’s hair and softly pushed him towards the others.

Taemin frowned and skipped his way to Jonghyun who is surfing the net. “Hyung! I found some new friends today!” he repeated excitedly. Jonghyun just replied with a nod and continued to browse his web. Taemin pouted at the busy hyungs and stood up firmly.

“Hyung!! I found some new friends today!” he shouted and Minho can’t take the noisy maknae anymore. He feel irritated and asked him, “Tae, what species is it this time?”

“Hyung! It’s not butterfly this time! I really found new friends. Human friends. But I just don’t get one point. They keep calling me Kai when they see me. I didn’t even introduce myself to them, yet they mistaken me for another friend.” Taemin pouted at himself.

2012314144053.jpg

The name ‘Kai’ rings a bell in the other SHINee’s mind. The first person that comes in mind is Kai from EXO-K. They exchanged glances at each other before shrugged away the thought.

“That’s good Taemin. What are their names then?” Key asked just to make sure.

Taemin thought hard. Because not much names are mentioned and remembered. He was too busy with playing catching with the boys that he forgot to ask their names. “…… Suho…… Baekhyun…… I don’t know… They didn’t introduce themselves to me too.”

After hearing those names, the other SHINee members become alerted. They exchanged glances again and Jonghyun nodded his head in the process. He typed in some words and he finally knew who they are.

“Looks like our Taeminnie found EXO-K.” Jonghyun said calmly. Taemin’s eyes widen.

“EXO-K?” he tilted his head.

“EXO-K is part of EXO. And remember that news months ago?” Onew put his hand on Taemin’s shoulder.

“So you mean…” Taemin said and they all nodded. “My new friends are EXO-K?” and they nodded again.

tumblr_m8ndf4RFdl1qg3hn3o2_400.gif

 

“I wonder where Kai went again. I thought he teleported back by himself.” You said as you rest your head on your hand on the table. Chanyeol came and copied your action.

“So can I have his lollipop now?” he pouted cutely at you. Sehun joined in and did the same.

“I also want to try his lollipop. I wonder how does blue… berry taste like.” Sehun pout beside Chanyeol. The others came out of their room and copied the three of you on the table.

“Why are all of you copying me?” You put your hand on your waist and Chanyeol followed. Then others also put their hands on their waists and you sighed. “Can all of you stop copying me?”

“Where are we going tomorrow then?” Baekhyun asked. You thought for a while before your parents answered for you.

“We are going to the Lotte World. Since our little princess, here, has successfully finished her finals. We decided to go Lotte World for a celebration. Why don’t you guys come along? Since you are visiting Korea, you don’t want to miss this chance, do you?” Your mum said.

“Lotte World?! For real?” You asked with excitement.

“Yes sweetie.” Your mum answered and goes inside her room. Your dad came whispering in your ears, “Actually it’s our wedding anniversary and your mum wanted to feel young again just by going to theme parks. And Lotte World happens to be the cheapest and the closest if you ask me. So Lotte World it is.”

“You guys are coming along, right?” Your dad asked them. And from your look, they knew it will be a fun place to go. So they nodded. “Okay! See you guys tomorrow. Time to sleep everybody! Lights off! Good night!”

Your dad chased all of you into your respective bedrooms and you closed your door before waving to them good night.

“Hmmmm… Lotte World… It will be fun, right? Especially I have 5 aliens with me. Oh ya! Kai will miss all the fun. Hmmm… He deserves it anyway. Who ask him to always teleport away just like that. Oh my god! Means that I have to pay for all the aliens for the entry! Dam it! I am broke already! How can I pay for them?” You talked to yourself as you prepare to go to bed.

? You asleep yet?” Someone whispered at the door. When you turned to it, a head popped out. You knew it was Chanyeol all along since his voice is easiest to differ from the others.

“What’s the problem, Chanyeol? You can’t sleep?” You asked him and he walked into the room with a nod.

“I want to sleep with you. I can’t sleep when you are just a few steps away from me, yet you are not in my arms.” Chanyeol frowned cutely as he slowly sits down on your bed and pushing you aside secretly.

Av_uGrpCMAEtnW5.jpg:large

“But you can’t sleep here. My parents will find out.” You noticed that the edge of the bed is getting closer and you are about to fall off it. “Chanyeol.” You whined and another head popped out from behind the door. It’s Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, there you are! Let’s go back to our room. We have enough space to sleep there.” Baekhyun came in and wanted to pull that giant out of your bed but it’s a failed attempt. You looked at Baekhyun and he looked back. It’s like you are communicating with him using brain waves.

“1, 2, 3!” the two of you counted before you pushed and he pulled Chanyeol out of bed. Chanyeol landed on the floor with a loud thud and he rubbed his aching while pouting at the two of you. The both of you laughed at the giant that is on the floor.

“Time to sleep my cute alien.” You planted a kiss on his forehead before Chanyeol stands up. A soft smile appeared on his face before he was pulled out by the jealous Baekhyun.

“Good night, my happy virus!” he said as he closed the door behind him. After a small intruding activity, you finally yawned and in the mood to sleep. You lie down and sleepiness takes over.

Next morning, you woke up by a little tug on your shirt.

. Wake up.”

You thought the first person to greet you was Chanyeol, so you flipped to another side before that person called out again.

. Wake up. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are going to wake soon. Faster wake up.”

You listened properly and noticed that voice was no longer a deep voice. So you turned around and open one of your eyes to see who the owner of that cute voice is.

(2)Sehun+@+EXO-K+@+fansign.jpg

“Sehun, what are you doing in my room?” You asked before rubbing your eyes.

“Are you awake?” Sehun asked softly. And you nodded your head in reply. “Yes! I win!” he shouted as he dashed out of the room happily. You watched the maknae with a blur look and soon the others popped their heads in to check before leaving to somewhere. You went to clean up before going to check on the others. They are chatting in their room when you enter.

“Hey guy.” You said and all turned to you.

“Happy Virus!” Chanyeol shouted before pulling you into a hug.

“Chanyeol. Parents.” You reminded him again before he slowly let you go. “Sehun, why are you in my room just now?” you asked.

“We were challenging to see who will wake up first.” D.O. explained.

“And you woke up before Chanyeol and Baekhyun did!” Sehun raised his arms in the air like he is doing a human wave. “So I won!” you sighed before smiling at their silliness.

“So what’s the reward?” you asked and they all tilted their heads and exchanged glances. “So there’s no reward?” you face palmed yourself as they shook their heads. “So I woke up for nothing. I thought I can split the rewards.”

“What reward?” You mum came in and she is ready to go out.

“Mum!”

“Morning, Ahjjuma!” they greeted.

“Be prepared, we are going out soon. Please wait at the door when you are ready. We are taking cab there.” Your mum said before leaving with a grin.

“You heard her! Be prepared! Muhahahahaha!” you let out an evil laughter to scare them before running to your room and change into suitable clothing. 

When you are outside, you saw all of them already waiting for you.

“She’s here. Let’s go.” your dad led the way towards the road to flag for cabs.

“Okay. We are dividing into 2 cabs because we have too many people here. So who wants to go into cab 1 with mum?" Dad asked and everyone exchanged glances. "No one? Then who wants to go with me?”

You raised your hand because you knew if you are in the same cab with mum, you will never be in peace as she will keep going on about what to do later when you all have reached there. Soon, the others also raised their hands and your parents are shocked.

“Come on. We are not choosing who wants to marry my daughter here. Don't need to be so sticky to her. We will still meet when we reached there. So it’s either you choose or we choose for you.” your dad explained and all of them shook their heads, protesting that they still want to be with you no matter what. Chanyeol hugged you from the side and said, “Mine.” You quickly release yourself from his grip and your parents stared at the both of you. 

“We are close friends... Don't mind him.” you lied before slapping his arm, earning a pout from him.

“Okay. So no one is choosing. Then mum, choose your favourite.” your dad joked and your mum touched her chin when deciding.

“I want the cute one with big eyes, the... Sweet smile guy over there...... And... The shy one over there!" your mum picked D.O., Suho and Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol giggled as they high-fives with each other. They did a peace sign to tease the others.

9izrxd

“It’s here. Come on. Board the cab, you three. Mum will treat you well." your dad open the cab door for them and they board it. The three waved sadly at you, and then the cab left. 

“Now we have to get our cab.” your dad said as he looks for one. Your eyes started wandering around as you are trying to find another cab. But you looked back at the park and saw a familiar figure standing there, playing with butterflies again.

“Is that Kai?” you asked while pointing to that figure. All eyes landed on him and Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to call out for their comrade. It was too far and the three of you started to run to him before your dad can stop you. 

“Kai!” Chanyeol called out as he tapped Taemin’s shoulder. Taemin turned around and a big grin appeared on his face once again.

“Do you want to follow us to Lotte World?” you asked and he nodded immediately. Chanyeol head-locked him as he pulled him with you towards your dad, who already got a cab and waiting for all of you to return.

“Dad. He is another friend of mine. He likes to wander around so he didn't sleep with us last night. So can he...” you asked sweetly. You tried to look as innocent as possible and your dad sighed.

“Okay okay. He can come along since they are paying on their own, right?” your dad questioned and you gasped.

“Of course, sir... I mean Ahjjushi.” Taemin smiled and you stared at him with widen eyes.

‘You are not paying, that's why you are saying that so easily. How am I going to pay for 6 of them now.’ you thought as you sat in the cab, looking out of it. Chanyeol slipped his big hand into your hand as he watched your dad carefully. He is making sure that your dad will not notice any of it. A smile spread itself on your face as you continued to look outside. You feel his big hand perfectly wrapping up your small hand securely.

When you all reached, you saw your mum and the other 3 already queuing in the line. Sehun and Suho keep waving at all of you while D.O. just has his eyes as big as fish ball looking at the surrounding. Screams and laughter can be heard coming from the inside and the boys scanned the surrounding with their mouth hanging open.

“This is Lotte World?” Baekhyun asked and you shrugged because you are also new to this wonderland.

“Wooooow!! It looks like a bigger version of the playground!” Sehun exclaimed when you joined your mum at the line. 

“Next please.” the counter girl said and your parents approached the counter.

“3 adult tickets please.” your dad said as he takes out his wallet.

‘Dam it. How am I supposed to pay for them now.’ you thought as you nervously bit the bottom of your lips.

“Don’t worry. I have money.” Taemin said as he flashed out some cash from his pocket. Your eyes widened and he smiled at you.

image

. Here's your ticket and we'll see you at home. We will be going somewhere else after this, so go home yourself with your friends. Come home early, don't forget to come home or lost your way home. Have fun, my dear!” your mum passed you the ticket and your parents disappeared into the wonderland themselves with interlock arms. 

“They look so lovely. Can we be like them too?” Chanyeol asked and you ignored him. Taemin approached the counter and said, “6 adult tickets please.” And paid for them with his cash. You are still wondering how he got so much cash on him.

When the counter girl passed him the tickets and the changes, he thanked and winked at her before leaving. The counter girl flicked at the little action that Taemin gave and she tried to focus back on her job but she knew she can't. Taemin passed each of them a ticket each and they all did a little group hug to thank him. 

When all are inside, Chanyeol interlock your fingers with his tightly and beamed at you. Because your parents ran away by themselves, Chanyeol can hold your hand freely now. You beamed at him as well.

‘Happy Virus is super happy right now! I can feel it!! Keke!’ Chanyeol thought as he tightens the grip on your hand.

“So where are we going first?” You asked and the boys pointed to different directions. You giggled at their silly act and shook your head.

library-books.jpg

At that moment, someone is in the library searching for information.

“Aish. Why is Human language so hard to understand?!” Kai let out a loud complaint and getting shushed by the readers who are nearby him. He bowed a little as apology and turned back to the torn book.

“When you find the dry land, you will soon find your answer on your hand. What does that even mean?” Kai asked himself softly as he flips some thick poetry books. He ruffled his hair madly as he still doesn’t understand what does the torn book is trying to tell him. So he decided that he needed some help from the others. He kept the torn book safely in his back pocket and put back all the books that he took onto their shelves.

tumblr_m7g1tjPncj1rbrtf8o4_250.gif

Although Kai was stubborn enough to run away by himself, he still listens to you. You told him before to not play around with his power because Human may find out, so he listens. He goes to a corner where there is no one there and he snapped his fingers again. He searched around your house but to find no one.

“Where is everyone?” he asked as he looked into every room and saw some of the clothes that the others left behind. So he picks one that is comfortable and suits his style. He then changed into the outfit and leaving his silver suit with the other suits that belongs to the other EXO-K on the floor. When he is about to leave the house, he saw a blueberry lollipop on the table. He smiled as he took it with him. Then he teleported back to the place where he first found the book and continue to find anything that will help him in solving the riddle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Next chapter will be about Lotte World with EXO-K+Taemin~ Yay~ Now it's time for me to go investigate what is in Lotte World.. @@ And there will always be a side story of Kai and his adventure, so don't worry.. I won't forget about you, my pabo! As for SHINee.. Maybe I will treat them well, don't worry~ 

Love all the comments and subbers~ <3 <3 

 

tumblr_m7isb8C2lo1r5ijk4o3_250.gif

image

image