Lotte World Adventure Part 2 (Indoor and Ice Rink) + Kai's back~

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

The first thing that catches your eyes is ‘Crazy Bumper Car’. It’s loud as the rubber on the plastic cars crashed onto each other and shouting are heard here and there.

“I want to try that roller coaster!” Baekhyun joyfully pointed to the ‘French Revolution’ that is passing by above the all of you. ‘Another roller coaster ride?! No way am I going on that.’ You thought as your mouth is still slightly opened.

“Let’s go on that ride first, since I haven’t chosen my ride yet.” Chanyeol pointed to the ‘Crazy Bumper Car’. All heads turned towards it and the boys grinned.

“Let’s go!” Sehun and Taemin ran towards the end of the queue first. They seem to become good friends after all the outdoor rides. Taemin likes to play extreme rides and his choices are all the same as Sehun, so they always agreed on the same ride. (Maknaes-united =P) Every one watched the different bumper car matches while waiting for their turn to go in. Then the assistant opened the gate and every one of you dashed in to a car that you have aimed for a long time.

Uncle-Bernies-Bumper-Cars.jpg

All of you sit a car each and excitedly waited for the buzzer to sound. ‘It’s finally my turn to get back on all of you for spoiling my moments.’ Chanyeol thought evilly and let out an evil laughter which made everyone looked at him.

“Are you okay, Chanyeol?” You asked and he smiled creepily at you. The smile gives you a message to not mess with him and you got it clear. So you looked around for an easier target to bump into.

The buzzer sounded and electricity is sent into the cars through the antenna of the bumper cars. Your car started to speed forward as you are stepping on the pedal while looking around. You quickly turned the wheel and bumping into you is Chanyeol himself. You let out a chuckle and reversed the car. He is still shocked but he recovered and moved away just before D.O. can crash into him.

“Oh no, you don’t!” he said to himself before speeding straight towards Suho, who is going for Taemin. Suho’s car got crashed and it did a slight turn as Chanyeol’s car hit the back of Suho’s car.

“Coming behind!” Baekhyun shouted as he speeded towards Chanyeol while he is still reversing his car from the previous crash. But before he can reach him, you purposely bump into Baekhyun and stopped him from crashing into Chanyeol. The both of you laughed and you wanted to reverse your car when Sehun trapped you by bumping you on the back. Taemin grinned as he speed towards the three cars and joined in the mess as he crash onto you from the free side.

taemin__s_wonderful_smile_2_by_lala561-d

Chanyeol successfully turned around and saw the whole happening. His jealousy acted up again when he stomped on the pedal fully. His car dashed straight towards Sehun’s car and he was stopped by Suho colliding with him from the side. Both of them are heading towards the big mess but got bumped into each other on the way. Suho laughed while Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He quickly turned his wheel and welcoming him is D.O. coming straight at him with his mouth wide open.

You finally escaped the mess and wanted to hit D.O. when you found out that Baekhyun is chasing you all along. So you made a few turns before bumping onto Chanyeol when you are looking back at Baekhyun. You wanted to reverse but your car didn’t move. Another buzzing sound is heard when all the cars stopped at their position. The bumping session is over. All of you enjoyed bumping onto each other and laughed at each other when you successfully bump into someone. But Chanyeol took this bumping session a little too serious that whenever he bumped into someone, he gave a creepy smile and evil laughter before going to next target.

“It was fun.” Taemin commented and you laughed at him when you remembered the few bumps that you did with him.

“Chanyeol took it a little too serious.” D.O. said with a smile and Chanyeol stared at him with his big eyes, making D.O. shirked.

“Ghost House? What is a ghost?” Sehun tilted his head while he walked past the ‘Ghost House’.

sehun.jpg

“Ghost is something… Hmmm… How do I explain that to you?” You tapped your chin when you stopped in front of the ‘Ghost House’.

“Let’s go in and find out then.” Baekhyun suggested and you shook your head with widened eyes. You are not a fan of haunted house. Actually, you hated haunted house. When you were younger, your friend dragged you into one of the scariest haunted house. And curiosity killed the cat, you had nightmares for the following few months. So every time you heard the word ‘Haunted House’ or ‘Ghost’, you will think of all those nightmares that you got. You never thought of alien existence before EXO come too, but now, you believed that everything does exist.

“Then explain to us what is Ghost.” Sehun demanded and all eyes are on you. Taemin wanted to help but he didn’t have his gadget with him, so he can’t search for ‘what is a ghost’.

“It’s something… Scary?” You sighed in defeat when the boys don’t believe your explanation. They still wanted to see what is ghost, so they dragged you in like how your friends dragged you in last time. You warned them but they aren’t scare of you since they are the one with the powers. If anything happens to you, they will be ready to attack.

You held onto Chanyeol’s arm tightly until your nails are almost sinking into his skin. He can see and feel that you are super afraid of this ‘Ghost’. So he put out his arms protectively and ordered Taemin to be at the back so when anything happens, you can be teleported out as fast as possible. But he didn’t know that Taemin doesn’t have that ability like Kai do, so Taemin prayed that nothing will happen. Baekhyun was the first one to walk as he secretly shines a little bit of light to see where he is going. The excited trio, Suho, D.O. and Sehun surrounded you as they are busying looking at the weird light effects. Greeting them at the door is a man dressed up in a demon suit.

“I warned you, no flashlights are allowed in there. And before you go in, please check that you are not having any heart problems and stuff. I don’t want to send you to the hospital if you fainted in there.” He said boringly. And you are already feeling the ghostly aura. You ducked your head behind Chanyeol and he patted your hand softly to calm you down.

“We are fine. Now let us in, I want to see what is a ghost.” Sehun replied annoyingly. He can’t wait to meet up with a ‘Ghost’ and say 'hi' to it.

The demon guy rolled his eyes before opening the door, revealing a dark room. Baekhyun bravely stepped into it and others followed in one by one. Chanyeol nodded at you before leading you into the haunted house. Taemin excitedly put his hands on your shoulders and walked behind you. The demon guy closed the door and its pitch dark in there. Everybody stopped to let their eyes adapt to the darkness and Baekhyun can’t take it anymore. He secretly flashed a little bit of lights onto the ground and got shocked to see that it’s covered with dried red pools of paint.

“I have a very bad feeling about this place.” Chanyeol said and you agreed with him.

“It will be fun!” Sehun clapped his hands together and a little wind current can be felt. 

“Let’s go. I’ll lead.” Baekhyun took another big step forward and others hold onto him as they walk in deeper.

Suddenly, Taemin felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to find no one.

“Did anyone just tap my shoulder?” He asked and everyone stopped on their tracks.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun shine his hand at Taemin and Taemin’s eyes narrowed. At this time, someone grabbed Baekhyun’s leg and he freaked out at the touch. He is dancing on the spot and stepping at the person’s hand. That person’s arm quickly contracted and he ran away before caught by Baekhyun.

“What was that?!” Baekhyun yelled and everyone became alerted. You turned your head to your side and a blood-covered face is looking at you. You screamed and buried your face on Chanyeol’s back and pointed at the bloody-looking face.

“Give me back my life.” That person holds out his hand, trying to grab you and Chanyeol hit his hand away.

“Get away from my Happy Virus!” Chanyeol shouted but the guy didn’t stop. Another 'devil guy' came out from the dark and approached the unaware Suho.

“Hi handsome.” He whispered in his ears and Suho jumped. To his reflex, he threw a water bubble at him and the 'devil guy' was astonished by the sudden water being splashed at him. Luckily, he is in a suit and not wearing any makeup, if not he will need to touch up on his makeup again.

“What the hell was that, Man?!” The guy shouted angrily at Suho.

“What is this?” Baekhyun asked when he flashed his lights on the wet 'devil guy'. A lady, who is dressed in white dress and has a fake hair covering her face, walked out and look at the group feeling annoyed.

“I thought no flash lights are allowed? Please keep your flash light. It won’t be fun like that.” She crossed her arms and Sehun disgustingly scanned her from head to toe.

“What are you?” Sehun pointed at her. You sighed as you gathered the group of alerted boys for a quick meeting. The boys just killed the scary mood.

“Guys, they are actually the ‘Ghost’. But they are fake ‘Ghost’. I don’t want to meet a real ‘Ghost’. This is all part of the show. Just go along and act scared. Don’t need to fire powers at them.” You explained softly and they all nodded. Suho turned around and apologized to the 'devil guy' and he stomped out of the house in the wet devil suit.

“So are we still going or do you want to get out of here?” The annoyed girl ‘Ghost’ asked and you smiled apologized at her.

“We are going to continue.” You said and she unfolded her arms.

“Please keep your flash lights.” She said before going back to her position. Baekhyun looked at his hands before tilting the lights off and let the darkness eat up all of you.

“Let’s go. There will be more ahead. Be careful” You said as you pushed Chanyeol to go first and the boys followed behind. With them around you, you are no longer afraid of this haunted house. Although there are some fake and scary artifacts are displayed or moving along the way, Chanyeol is still holding onto your hand tightly, so you feel safe under his care.

Some creepy sound effects are played when Chanyeol pushed a half opened door.

“It’s so dark, I can’t see.” Chanyeol complained. At the moment, a guy dressed in a beast suit run towards the tall alien.

“ROAR!!!” The beast growled and Chanyeol let out a soft yell. He wanted to make a fireball and burn him to death. But when he thought that it’s all just an act, he just let the beast run pass him and scare the others behind him. He continued to walk bravely, ignoring the rest at the back, towards a ‘U’-turn and stood there to wait for you to catch up with him. He held onto both of your hands and walked around the turn. Welcoming him was the lady, who dressed in white from just now, holding a blood-stained doll. She softly brushed its hair and sings a lullaby to it. Chanyeol quickly stopped when he saw her squatting at the corner. His heart skipped a beat because he didn’t expect her to be there. He put his hand on his chest to calm his breathing before approaching her with you behind him. She wasn’t that scary before when she scolded all of you, but she just scares the hell out of you now, so you didn’t dare to peek out from Chanyeol’s back.

“How dare you…” She said out of the blue while still looking at the spoiled doll. Both of you froze when she slowly turns her head up to meet eyes with you. Just now, her hair was covering her face, but now, you can see that there are a few deep scratches and scars on her face and her eyes are all white. You freaked out and hugged onto Chanyeol tightly as you buried your face on his back again. Chills are sent down both of you, making the hair on your body stands.

“What?” Chanyeol swallowed hard before starting to walk pass her.

“HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BABY!” She shouted as she shoved the doll towards his face. Chanyeol flicked and she started chasing the both of you with the doll and the both of you run out of the room in time. She stood at the door and giggled evilly before the door slammed shut. The both of you let out a big sigh of relief.

“She isn’t that scary before.” You said and Chanyeol nodded.

“It’s scary that she chased us with that fake doll. She is like…” Before Chanyeol can finish his sentence, 5 boys came running out of the room panting hard. The both of you laughed hard at them and another ghost-dressed girl laughed out loudly before closing the door herself. All of them put their hands on their chest as they catch their breaths.

“That wasn’t so scary after all.” Suho commented. The others tried to be back to their normal self again and nodded at his comment.

“It’s boring.” Baekhyun said. You laughed at his comment as you thought back to the scared face of him when he runs out of the house.

“What?” He asked and you just shake your hand to dismiss this issue. The haunted house scare was a success as all of the boys don’t want to go into another haunted house or asked about what is ‘Ghost’ again.

“Let’s go to that ride now, can we?” Baekhyun blinked his eyes like a puppy when the roller coaster went passed above.

tumblr_m9wnb4TjUW1rx4v18o1_500.png

“Okay okay. You guys go while we go grab something to eat.” You said as you pull D.O. along. But D.O. held onto your hand and you stopped.

“I want to ride on that too.” He gives his big eyes stare and you rolled your eyes.

image

“It’s okay. We can go buy something to eat together.” Chanyeol quickly separated both of you and put his hand on your shoulder.

“You can go buy the food with this money.” Taemin passed a few big bucks to Chanyeol. He kept it in his pocket and started to push you away from them.

“Let’s go~ I guess we need to board it on the second floor.” Sehun pointed at the second floor and the boys started to walk to the escalator themselves.

“Chanyeol, what do you want to eat?” You asked as he pushes you towards the escalator.

“I don’t know, you can choose. But we are getting away from those guys.” He said and you turned up at him.

“Why are you jealous again? I thought they asked us to go eat ourselves?” You asked and he just shrugged. He doesn’t know why he is jealous too. He just doesn’t want to see you getting close to the other guys, or even touching them. He feels that you are happier when you are with them than with him. So being a selfish him, he wants to be the only person who can make you the most happy in your life.

The both of you went to a Korean restaurant because you thought that the price will be more reasonable compared to the Western restaurant. The both of you sat down on a table just for 2 and you ordered for the both of you. To your surprise, the prices are still about the same, expensive. Maybe that’s the price to pay when you are in a theme park.

When the beef-rib soup is served, you took a sap of it and your appetites are all gone. It’s horrible. Worse than the one your mum made. (It’s a story, I haven’t been to Lotte World before, and so it’s all fake.)  You put your spoon down and wipe your mouth. Chanyeol looked at your reaction and know that the soup’s taste is not as expected. He took a sap of it and found out that it was alright as food on EXO can be worse than it. You looked at him and he continued to drink the soup.

Soon, his Ramen arrived and he pushed it to you.

“You eat the Ramen, I’ll drink the soup.” He said as he switched the position of the plates. You take a bite of the Kimchi to gain back your appetite before trying the Ramen. It was acceptable, so you continued to eat it while giving Chanyeol weird stares.

“Is it that good?” You asked him as he bites the meat off the rib.

“EXO food can be worse. This is okay.” He said while chewing on the meat. A drop of the soup is still on the corner of his lips. You chuckled as you took a tissue to wipe it off. The contact of the tissue and his lips sends a few shocks to his body, making his hair stands a little. He took your hand and you stared at him. It’s like in the drama, the boy stares at the girl’s lips, as she stares at his eyes. And a kiss is soon to follow. But this kiss was interrupted by the noise of the familiar boys who always -block the both of you.

“There she is.” Taemin shouted as he happily skipped his way towards you. When you are about to back away, Chanyeol pull your face closer to kiss.

“EEEE” Taemin covered his eyes and turned around. Chanyeol doesn’t want this kiss to be interrupted again, when he wants to kiss, he will kiss. When he backed away, he smirked as he had successfully capture your lips in front of them.

AsgWEr-CMAAS7tb.jpg:large

“It’s over.” Suho led Taemin towards the both of you. “What are you guys eating?”

“Kimchi Pork Ramen and Beef-rib soup with Rice.” Chanyeol explained like nothing happened just now but you are still trying to stable your heartbeat from the short kiss.

“We should try that too.” D.O. said as he sat down at the table next to the both of you.

Just like that, all of you are full and they no longer mind the two of you since the two of you keep playing among yourself. The 7 of you went to different levels to try on the different rides and soon, its night time.

“Guys, I think it’s time to go to the Ice Rink, if not we won’t have any time to play it later. The theme park will be closed in 2 hours’ time.” You suggested after the ride Baekhyun suggested. They nodded and all of you are already on the way down towards the basement.

“Give them your shoes and they will exchange with the ice skates.” You took off your shoe while hopping your way towards the counter. They mimicked your action and soon they are bare footed sitting next to you, with their skates in their hands.

“Just wear it like that.” You stuffed your foot into the skate and locked your skate tightly around your ankle area. You do it on your other foot when you see the boys struggling to push their foot into the tight skates. When you are done, you went around helping the boys to tighten their skate around their legs. They really bring out the motherly side of you but you don’t care. You just want to have as much fun with them as possible.

“Ready?” You stood up and balanced on the skates like a professional. The boys nodded obediently and was about to stand up when they fell back onto the seat again. This is the first time they are wearing this kind of weird shoes.

“How do you stand?” Taemin asked as he tried again and his legs slide sideways.

“Just like that. Try to balance.” You walked towards him without any problem and they looked at you amused by your balancing. You held onto his hand and asked him to balance on the blades. Taemin is a fast learner, so he got the trick easily and was able to walk around without falling. You helped the boys up one by one like a mother bird teaching the baby birds how to fly. And when you reached to Chanyeol, who was the hardest to teach as he is towering you by a lot, you added extra care so he won’t be jealous again.

This is just the first step, getting them to walk on skates; there is still another challenge to come. And that is to make them walk ON ICE. You sighed as you lead them towards the non-so-crowded ice rink and they wobbled their way there. Their mouth swung open as they see the white, big block of ice in front of them.

“It’s like Xiumin froze the whole floor.” Chanyeol unconsciously commented.

“It is ICE after all. So I guess Xiumin’s power is best for this?” You joked and all eyes are on you.

“Then we won’t need this skates.” Suho said as he bends down to loosen the skate.

“NO! Don’t!” You stopped him and tighten his skates again. “If you don’t have the skates, then it won’t be fun anymore.” You explained and they looked at you like you are some kind of weirdo. “What?” You asked and they all shook their heads.

When you are about to step onto the ice, a couple passed by you. The girl wasn’t balancing well and she fell on her . The guy helped her up and held onto her hand as they laughed and skated away.

“You call that fun.” D.O. whispered as he sees more people falling onto the ice and getting back up.

“Yes! It’s fun.” You stepped onto the ice and turned around at them. You hold out your hands and none of them dared to move.

“Who wants to try first?” You asked with a sweet smile and everyone looked at Chanyeol. They pushed the big giant towards you and he toppled forward. Your eyes widened as you moved out of the danger and let the giant alien fall on his knees.

“Ouch!” He sits on the ice, rubbing his aching knees with a frown. “Why did you move away?” he questioned and you covered your mouth to prevent your laughter to be heard. The boys are laughing hard at the frowning giant and you shushed them.

“I’m sorry. If I didn’t move away, I will be the one hitting the ice.” You bite your lips to forget about the funny fall and you went to help the big giant up. He is so heavy that you can't hold onto him as he fell the second time when he is about to stand up.

“Try to stand up like that.” You sit on the floor and showed him the properly way to stand up. He followed but still falling forward so he quickly grab onto the wall handle for support.

“There you go~ Now, try to walk like that and hold onto the handle to walk.” You explained as you skate slowly towards him. He pulls himself as he tried to copy the way you move. You smiled at your little success and turned to the other boys who are still outside of the rink, “Who is next?”

You teasing raised your brows at the boys and they gave each other question stares. “If no one is coming in, I am coming out to bring you in.” You stepped onto the floor and the boys started to back away. “You scardy-cats, come on!”

“We are not scared! We are just more comfortable on the floor.” Baekhyun held out his hands as he backed away even more.

“More comfortable, huh?” You repeated as you run towards him. He is your first target to be dragged into the ice rink. Because he is still a beginner, he was unwillingly being dragged, if not he will struggle with all his might to avoid stepping on the ice. When he took the first step, his leg slides forward and he almost did a split on the spot. The other boys laughed at him as they slowly came to watch his fails.

“Come on, stand up and hold onto the handle like Chanyeol did.” You nagged and he pushed himself off the ice and grabbed onto the handle for his dear life. You remembered Chanyeol and you looked at the rink for him, he is already at the opposite side trying his best to walk without holding onto the handle.

“That boy learned fast.” You praised as you see him holding back onto the handle after a few steps.

“Next.” You commanded and they pushed the next scarify, D.O., out. His eyes widened as big as they are about to fall out of their sockets. You held onto him before he can fall and hit his face onto the ground straight. You swiftly swing him towards the handle and he cling onto it, panting hard.

“You do the same too. Follow Baekhyun.” You ordered and he nodded. “See. It’s not so scary, right?” You put your hand on your waist as you let out another sigh. The remaining boys know they can’t just stand there until the theme park is close and since they have changed into their skates, they are supposed to have fun and not stand around. They exchanged glances before Taemin bravely stepped up.

“I’ll go next.” He raised his hand and you smiled again.

“Just hold onto the handle and slowly, you will get the trick and skate your way through.” You instructed and one by one got onto the ice. Now that all of the boys are on the ice with you, you can finally have fun. You skated towards Chanyeol and watched him progressed quickly.

“Look, ! I can do it without hands.” Chanyeol showed off his skills and you linked your arms with him as you skate beside him.

After 5 minutes with skating, Suho skated passed you with ease. You stared at his fast progress and he smirked at you.

“How did he learn so fast?” You pointed at the happy Suho as he skated around the rink. Chanyeol watched closely and found out that Suho is using his powers.

“He is using his powers.” Chanyeol said out his thoughts. You looked at him with a wrinkled brow, “I thought his powers are water related? And Xiumin is ice related? How can he have 2 powers?”

“Look at his skates.” Chanyeol pointed at Suho with a nod. You observed closely and found out that the sneaky Suho did use his powers. When he is practicing at the side, he secretly melted the ice and it became water. And now, he skates like one of the Olympic professionals. He can even jump off and onto the ice gracefully without losing any balance. The public didn’t know about his secret and thought that he is a professional in disguise.

“You sneaky leader!” You called out as you tried to skate up to him. He saw you coming behind him and he started to speed up so the gap between the two of you will be bigger. You got tired after chasing for 1 round and you stopped next to Chanyeol and watched him sticking his tongue out to tease you.

Aun4RCOCEAAS9jm.jpg:large

You pouted cutely and Chanyeol pinched your cheek immediately.

“You are so cute!” he complimented and you shyly looked up at him. “How can you chase him when he is using his powers? He can even go up to 200km/h if he wants to.” He justified. When you turned back at the leader, he is mocking Sehun. Sehun felt irritated and started to blow some strong wind towards Suho to make him unstable. But instead of being unstable and fall, the wind is making the whole ice rink colder. You shivered a little as you felt the strong wind rushed passed you. Chanyeol saw it and hugged you to the side and warmed you up.

“Thanks.” You looked up and he smiled at you. 'Having a fire-powered alien as a boyfriend is not a bad idea after all.' You thought.

tumblr_maibakXSeV1qb900ko1_500.gif

Everyone did enjoy the falling and the losing balance part and soon its closing time.

“The Lotte World will be closing in 15 minutes, please get on your last ride and prepare to leave. Thanks for coming to Lotte World. Hope to see you tomorrow.” The auto announcement played. And it’s a call for all of you to leave the ice rink before being locked up in this wonderland. Although you always wanted to be locked up in a theme park like that but you don’t want your parents to worry. So you signalled to the boys and they skated their way towards the exit. They are really fast learners, except for Suho, they can skate without holding onto the handle bars after the first hour.

“Let’s go and change our shoes back.” You ordered and they all walked towards the bench to take the skates off. All of you changed back to your comfortable shoes and you feel a little weird as you can feel the ground again.

“I love the feeling of the ground.” D.O. grinned as he jumped around like a kid. You can feel the ground vibrated a little when he landed.

image

“D.O., don’t crack the floor.” Suho commanded and D.O. stopped jumping.

“Sorry.” He rubbed the back of his neck and apologized.

“Let’s go home.” You guide them towards the cab queue and stood at the end of the long queue. You let out another sigh as you have been queuing for almost the whole day.

“Another queuing.” You complained as you lean on Chanyeol’s chest. He swiftly wrapped his arms around you and the both of you slightly sway from left to right.

“Be patient.” Baekhyun said as he started to look around like a curious puppy. Taemin frowned as it is another end of the day. He had fun with all of you, but he have to return home already. He wished today will never end so he can continue to play with all of you and go on more rides that they haven’t tried on. So now he has to excuse himself again to go back to SHINee’s house.

“Ouch! My stomach hurts. I think I need to go to the toilet.” He faked a stomach pain and excused himself to the toilet. He hides behind the bushes and peeked at all of you until all of you left on a cab. Then he took the train back by himself. All of you did ask D.O. to go into the toilet to search for him before boarding the cab. All just assumed that he have teleported back by himself so you all didn’t asked when D.O. came out shaking his head.

During the cab ride, it was quiet. It’s because everyone is tired from queuing for almost half of the day. You lean on Chanyeol’s shoulder as you closed your eyes to rest. You felt a weigh on top of your head and you knew its Chanyeol’s head. He hugged onto you like an oversized koala clinging onto a tree and he rested well. A sudden thought popped out on your mind as you half-heartedly watched the price on meter increasing. ‘Who is going to pay?’ Your eyes widened as you searched your pockets for the money that your parents gave this morning. It’s still there, untouched. So you let out a sigh of relief as another thought followed up. ‘Where did Kai got his money? He had been using it for the whole day, so I didn’t get a chance to use the money dad gave.’ You looked outside as weird thoughts, like him robbing the bank and stealing money from people, start to appear on your mind. You shrugged away those thoughts as you yawned and closed your eyes to rest again.

“We’re here.” Chanyeol woke you and you paid for the cab fare before alighting the cab. You opened the front door and all the sleepy aliens rushed inside to their bedroom. To their surprise, the lights in your room are on.

! You didn’t switch off your lights before going out?” Sehun asked. You tilted your head as you locked the front door.

“I didn’t switch on any lights today.” You answered and a tall shadow walked out from your room. All of you jumped as you remembered the experience in the 'Ghost house'.

“Why so late? I have been waiting for all of you for the whole day.” Kai smirked as he asked. All of you put a hand on your chest while steadying your heartbeats.

asdqle

“Don’t pop out like that. We thought you are the ghost from the ghost house.” D.O. complained.

“What ghost?” Kai truthfully asked. The boys just patted on his shoulder as they pull him back into their room.

“Wait? What is a ghost?” Kai still curious of what are they talking about. Then the boys take turns to make their ugliest ‘ghost’ face at him and he laughed at them.

“A ghost is so funny!” Kai laughed as he slapped Sehun’s ugly face away.

“Funny? I thought you saw it this afternoon?” Baekhyun asked and the others nodded.

“You even screamed like a girl when you saw the beast running towards you.” Suho added. Confusion spreads itself on Kai’s face as he listens to their comments.

“Me? Scream like a girl? No way!” he denied and they all continued to argue with him.

“Wait! But I wasn’t with all of you this afternoon.” Kai admitted and the boys laughed at his ‘joke’.

“You even fell on your just now, how can you not be with us?” Sehun laughed the loudest. But Kai is not joking.

“But I really wasn’t with all of you! I was in that old house…” His seriousness made everyone in the room stopped laughing.

“Liar! You even gave me money to pay for the food.” You joined in after changing into your PJs.

“I am not lying. I AM SERIOUS! I went to the place full of books then back to the place where I found this.” He took the torn book out from his back pocket and opened to the page where the EXO symbols are at. All the boys’ head crowded above the book with their eyes widened.

“These are…” Suho started but Kai interrupted, “Yes, EXO Symbols.”

“How did you get this?” Chanyeol looked up and Kai just smirked.

“But you were with us…” You pointed at him and he turned to you, “Then it’s not me.” Now everyone in the room, except Kai, have their eyes so widely open that the pupil of the eyes can be fully seen.

“Then who is that guy?” You asked him but it’s more to yourself and the boys. They shrugged and continued to examine the torn book.

“But he looks actually like you.” You walked closer to pinch his cheeks and move in circular motion. He slapped your hands away and you yelped.

“I must meet him then. It’s hard to find someone as handsome as me.” Kai posed with a ‘V’ sign on his chin. This turn, it’s your turn to slap his hand away.

“Dream on.” You mocked and curiously looked at the others. “What is that?”

“It’s something that I found. But you humans can be confusing sometimes. Why write so long when you can just say the main point in 1 sentence.” Kai folded his arms.

“What do you mean?” You asked and he nodded towards the crowd.

“Suho read it out.” Kai instructed.

Mystery stones are found, all thanks to the magical hound.

Their powers are unknown, but they are too precious to be owned.

They are safely hidden, so it won't be a burden.

To prevent them from landing into the wrong hand, we must bury them into the deep sand.

You must be the truly one, or else you will find none.

In order to get to the seal, the surrounding must be healed.

Environment of seal and stones are total opposite, a dry land will be at its exit.

When you find the dry land, you will soon find the answer in your hand.” Suho reads.

“But what does that mean?” You asked and all of them shrugged.

“That’s why I need all of you to help.” Kai said.

tumblr_marj06stcF1r56512o1_400.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Okay.. I didn't posted it before that week ended.. I'm so sorry.. I will be ending the story in a few more chapters. And this story will be ended by my school starts, which is in 2 weeks' time. So more updates recently~ 

Spoiler for next chapter: TAEKAI moment will be happening in the next chapter.. And SHINee will be in it too.. So please anticipate.. I will try to update it within the next 3 to 4 days. (If my reviewing is fast enough). 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Can you solve the riddle? Good night~ ^^ y Baek for you~

tumblr_malfr5kZ961qkzvy8o1_500.gif