Accident...

The REAL Me...


The silence in the room was so comforting after the members left....

'What is it you want to talk about?'

'Ohh... I was just saying... Do you want to feature on my radio today? I don't have any guest and I have to inform the writer now who's gonna come out or nobody at all...'

'Maybe I'll go.... But how about the MC gathering and the get-together party?'

'I'm positive that I'm not gonna go for the gathering since the members still did not find me and talk about it... But the MCs party... Maybe I'll go for a while then leave for radio. But if you're my guest then maybe you can drive me there?'

'That sounds like a good idea... And I bet the fans will like it if we came out in the same programme after so long... ' He gave me a smile and rushed me off to tell Jieun of my plans...

'WHAT! You're gonna leave me alone and be with you're 'Long Relationship' boyfriend?! I'm gonna tell him right this moment! I wanna spend time with you! It's been like years since I ate with u!'

'I know.. But I want to go to the MCs party.... Wait a SEC! Aren't you part of the MC too?!'

IU was also part of the MC but it was last minute as Eun Ji fell down and was sent to the hospital. Luckily, IU had some experience MCing so she knew what to do.

'Oh yah... I forgot... Hehe. I was too upset about you spending time with you boyfriend and not me... Hehehe.'

'So, you're going to the MC party? Cause I think I'm leaving early with Myungsoo for the radio schedule. He decided to be my guest!!! Kyaaa!'

'You! Don't scream into my ear! I bet he can hear you at the exit!' IU exclaimed as she pointed to Myungsoo who is signaling at me to hurry up.

'Aish! I'll just see you there okay? Got to go first! Bye! :)'

After getting in the car, Myungsoo started to babble on about how nervous he was on stage as an MC.

'Yah. You became so noisy suddenly you know?! I know we haven't talk for so long but you're like nagging to me! It was my first time on such a big stage and I did not even complain! Are you a guy or an ajumma?!' I for babbling non-stop.

'Okay okay! I'll stop. I'll save my voice for the radio later... :) If you're tired you can sleep for a while! It will take quite a long time to reach KBS... Luckily this year's MAMA is held in Korea. If not, we would not have the chance to talk to each other like that...'

'So are you trying to tell me that you're not gonna talk to me unless we're in Korea? I'm rarely in Korea nowadays you know?! Hmph!' I showed my disappointed face at him, teasing him for his stubbornness.

'No no no! I mean I wouldn't dare to talk to you without the party thingy... Aiyah never mind~ I'll just keep quite so you can sleep.....'

I slowly drifted off to sleep, listening to his lullaby-like voice as he kept on babbling about how he's finally in Korea after so long.

After what seems like I just closed my eye and I had to open it, we arrived.

*I decided to skip the details as I do not know what to write

'Bye guys! See you next time! Is nice working with you!!! :)' I shouted to everyone who was present. It seems like I was drunk but I'm not!

'Yah get in the car! Quick! We're running late for the live radio broadcast!!!'

'What time is it?! OMG! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Now you have to drive at top speed!!!'

While we're on the highway... 'Yah! Watch where you're going!!! You almost created an accident! Stupid!'

'What! It was you who was screaming like hell okay! I concentrate better when it's quiet!'

'What it's not my fault okay!'

As we're quarreling, we drove into the other lanes. Unluckily, a sports car was speeding and it wanted to surpass us. Myungsoo saw it and used his free hand to prevent me from flying in front when... CRASH!

*Authors Note
Sorry guys! My brain now is full of studies... I have no more brain juice for story writing already... I'll still continue this story but I can't promise I can produce good quality chapters that makes you all feel like reading... You can unsubscribe if you want. I won't stop you. That's all for chapter 9! See you AGAIN! :) And sorry again for the late updates!!!