Just a dream

The REAL Me...

Jiyeon's POV

Wait.... When did I get a boyfriend?!?!?! I just debuted not long ago... Like 2 yrs ago? How can I have a boyfriend when my company does not allow it??? I don't get it. It feels like I'm missing something important but I just can't remember!!! What has exactly happened to me?!?!?! 

Meanwhile.... "Jiyeon! Can't you remember? You and Myungsoo have been together for a long time! You both just got reunited not long ago! And now you are gonna forget everything about him?! How can you do this to him?"

"Why are you blaming it all on me??? It's not like I wanted this to happen right?! I also want to remember all of it but I just can't!" I screamed at Jieun and then, everything turns white.

 

I blink my eyes and tried to open them. The hospital lights flooded into my sight and I turned to my side to avoid the bright lights on the ceiling.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Myungsoo flooded me with questions as soon as I opened my eyes.

"Relax Myungsoo, I'm feeling fine.... Just a little throbbing in my head. Don't make a big fuss out of it!"

"How can I not?! U were talking on the phone and you just fainted! Do you know how worried we are?! You scared the out of us!" He raised his voice at me and my manager got protective.

"Hey, lower your voice. Don't you remember why she was in this state in the first place? Don't you dare shout at her!"

"Calm down Jim! I'm sorry for making you all worried okay! I'm fine now! Calm down everybody!"

"Jiyeon? Are u awake? Is that really you?!?!" She ran towards me and hugged me really tightly.

"Oh my gosh, that hurts... Hehe" She hugged me so tightly I was in pain.

"OMG I'm so sorry! Did it hurt badly? How are you feeling now? Are you okay? What really happened?!"

"Relax Jieun, I just fainted probably from the shock of the incident yesterday plus from hunger too..." I looked at Jieun guiltly.

"Sorry, I forgot to eat my dinner the night the accident happened... I think that was partly why I fainted too... I'm sorry for making you guys worried okay. I'm really fine now~"

I smiled at them brightly, hiding the fact that I could not remember who that guy who flooded me with questions as soon as I wake up was and how did I even know his name when I don't remember him... Weird...

*Author's note
Hi again!!! I'm back after a long time!!! Lectures are too boring so I decided to update the story!!! Yay or nay? Anyway, this story is getting more and more subscribers!!! Yayyy!!! I'm sorry if the story is a bit confusing... >< I lost the storyline for a while as I was away from ff for quite a long while. My writing style may change quite a lot but I hope you guys can continue to support this story and me!!! Please comment anything u lik below!!! See you next post~~~ :) 감사함니다!!!