Sweet make-up~

The REAL Me...

'3,6,9,3,6,9. 1,2,*clap,4,5,*clap,7,8,9!' 

'Assa! You lose! You'll have to rest us to chicken! :) Half of each please! :)' I heard Soyeon shouting to Sungjong who lost the game.
 
'Aish! Why do I always lose! It's not fair! I'm the one always paying! Next time I will play the game that I'm most confident in! Hpmh!'
 
'Nado! I want all fried chicken! Thanks Sungjong ah!' I shouted as we entered the practise room.
 
'Keep your volume down pabo! And what happened between you 2? What is going on with all the shouting just now?!' Hyo Min interrogated us as we sat down beside them. 
 
'Nothing interesting. But when are you guys gonna start practicing? If we don't practice, we will all be kicked out of this company! So get your butts up and start dancing!!!'
 
*After 3 hour of sweating.....
 
'Omo! It's already 12am! We better go shower real quick before the company off the taps!' 
 
'Yah 3 at a time! Don't try to squeeze!' I shouted after them.
 
'But there are 2 toilets so 6 of us can go together! Maknae washes last okay! :)' Hyomin reasoned. 'Fine. -_-'
 
'Yah I'm gonna wash last too. Don't wait for me.' Myungsoo told the Maknae.
 
'Really?! Then I'll go wash up first?! :) Yippie! :)' Sungjong shouted happily.
 
'Yah why don't you want to wash up first? Don't you feel disgusted being drenched with sweat?' I questioned him.
 
'Nope. Cause I bet it will be awkward for you 2 maknaes to be together since you guys don't really know each other right?'
 
'That's true but..... Ayy~ never mind..... :) I'm soooo tired! :( Can't I sleep now~'I whined.
 
'Lie on my lap if you want. Then I'll wake you up after the members come back k?'
 
'Okay.' I don't want to argue since I was so worn out after the practise.
 
*Author note
Hi guys! A short update for my dear subscribers. Actually I wanted to delete this fanfic as 2 of my chapter is lost and I didn't know it until recently so I don't know how to continue the story..... But here I am and I think this will be a very short fanfic so please don't expect too much! :) I'll try my best to finish this story since it's my holiday now and I want to continue writing so.... Yeah~ I'm sorry if its too confusing but don't mess up this Hyo Min in 7 Princess and the Hyomin who is with Tyson. They just happen to have to same name. I'll try to come up with the next chapter as soon as I can! So..... See you until then! :) Bbyeong!