Aftermath 2

The REAL Me...

Nobody's POV

"Fine then... So now what?" Myungsoo scanned through the scene to make sense of things.

"I don't know... Let's just leave this highway first. It's so DANGEROUS here!" Jiyeon panicked as a car zoomed past her.

" Okay okay. Let me call our managers and the radio station first. I don't think we can make it when it's just 10 minutes left to the live broadcast.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Sorry noona, I don't think we can make it... We sort of got into an accident and our car's crashed. I'm so really sorry. I promise we will go tomorrow to make up for today..." I kept apologising throughout the phone call.

"Oppa, can you come and fetch us? We sort of got into an accident and our car's crashed." I saw Jiyeon take the phone away from her ear with a frustated face and held the phone up again.

"We didn't want this to happen right?! Just come! Or let reporters find out what hapenned just now! And call a tow truck for us please. Thanks!" She cheerfully ended the phone call and sighed.

"Do you want to go somewhere to wait for them? We can't just stand here right?"

"Okay... Let's go then..." I led Jiyeon down the highway and we went to a nearby coffee shop to calm ourselves.

With our torn and dirty clothes, many poeple started to stare at us. Jiyeon shifted uncomfortably in her seat, trying to hide her clothes and body.

"Take this." I gave her my jacket and wrapped it around her. 

"Thanks. What about you?"

"I'm fine. I'm a guy anyway, nothing to lose if someone sees my body." I smugged and she laughed at my silliness.

We then ordered hot chocolate to warm ourselves up as it started to rain heavily. It felt like hours waiting for our managers when finally, My manager arrived. 

"Yah, what took you so long! It's mentally bad having to stand so many eyes staring you know!" i shouted at my manager, angry and relieved at the same time.

"Sorry, caught up in traffic. Anyways, your car is on the way to the workshop. You can collect it in a month. In the meanwhile, use my car to get around if you need it. Jiyeon ssi, are you alright?"

"Yah! I'm your artist or her! You're in charge of me okay!" I raged

"I'm fine oppa, When is my manager coming?"

"Erm... Your Unnies have some other schedules going on so he can't come and fetch you. Let me bring you home. I'm sure this guy won't let you stay here alone."

"Good that you know hyung. Let's get out of here immediately." I helped Jiyeon up from her seat when...

"Ahh...!" 

"Yah, you okay?! Feeling weird anywhere?" I scanned all over her body, searching for injuries.

"I'm okay, let's just faster go home."

"You sure? Okay then. Hyung, drive the car here"

"Okay."

And I regretted not taking her to the hospital immediately that night.

*Author's note
Hi guys!!! I'm back after one year!!! Sorry for not updating for soooo long... I was so angry that all my pre-written story had gone that I didn't had the will to continue the story... But after a year, I felt like writing again so I updated!!! I knwo that a lot of people subscribed to this story while I was not here and I'm so thankful that someone out there still wants to read on my story. This is a short update and I'll try to update as soon as possible but I think that is impossible as I need to prepare for my O-Levels. But I promise that I will try to update once or twice in a month okay? Look forward to the next chapter!!! Thanks people! I love you guys!!!  사랑해!!! Oh yah and from now on, it wouldn't be a true story anymore. It will be fictional from this point onwards. But I'll try to be as real as possible okay?