Aftermath~

The REAL Me...


'Cough,cough' Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. 'Ouch! Why are we upside down?! Where's Myungsoo?!' Jiyeon panicked as she remembered the accident just now.

'Cough, cough. Oww~ What just happened? Where's Jiyeon?!' Myungsoo woke up, only to find Jiyeon looking around frantically.

'How do we get out of here?! How do we unbuckle ourself?!?!?! Oh my god!!! Are we gonna just die like that?!'

'Yah. Relax girl! At least we're conscious!'

'But what if the oil leaks and the car burst into flames.....' Just as Jiyeon said it, she started to smell oil and it was dripping above her head.

'Yah yah yah! Is that oil?! Myungsoo quick! Lets get out of here!' Jiyeon squirmed her way out of the seatbelt and crawled out of the car, her head banging against the roof of the car as they were upside down.

'Help me would you? I think I'm stuck... Hehehe' Myungsoo said as Jiyeon forcefully pulled him out of the car, literally dragging him into the roadside.

'I think we're save... Not! Lie down!' Jiyeon shouted as she saw the car bursting into flames.

'Whew~ Luckily we got out of the car in time! If not we will be roasted pig by now! Hahaha' Jiyeon joked to lift the heavy atmosphere.

'Yeah... We almost died!!! I thought I would lose you!!! Are you okay? It's all my fault! Why did I argue with you and drive with such fast speed?!?!?! I'm so so sorry! Are you okay-'

'Yah! Stop nagging! My ears are gonna go deaf from it! Stop okay? It's not totally your fault... It's partly my fault okay? I'm sorry... I shouldn't have argued with you...

*Author's note
Last update! Short update though... Sorry for updating so arubtly!!! Hehehe. My MYE are coming up so I'm going into a hiatus again... I'm so sorry for stopping my story so ever often. You all would forgive me right? Until the next chapter!!! :) But don't worry becasue I'm still gonna write my story. I just would'nt update... Look forward to my spamming again! :) Ppyong~