The Journey....

The REAL Me...

'Should we keep it a secret? But I'm scared of the attention that we will get if we announce the relationship.....'

'Don't worry! Let's just keep it a secret between us first until we debut and on the right track before announcing it. It wouldn't cause such a commotion after that.'

'Or if we film a drama together as lover? That would be awesome! Most fans wants the couple in dramas to

be real life right? Then we'll be the second one! Since the couple in 'Queen In Hyun's Man' is real life..... :)'

'Okay... But we can't drift apart from each other okay?'

'Okay! I'll pester u like a gum and never leave your side! :)'

Months past and it feels like seconds to us as we were too focused on our dance and vocal trainings. Soon, we received the notice to go for a camera testing and if we pass the test, we can officially debut! But what's hindering us is whether will only one group will be given the chance to debut or both of the groups will be able to debut together. Or even, none of the groups will debut! :(

In the end, we did not pass the camera test for SM but other companies were offering us contracts to sign with them. Infinite signed with Wollim Ent. and we signed with Core Contents Media.

The name '7 Princess' was in the end changed to T-ara which means to be queens of the music industry. T-ara debuted with 6 members after some changes to the members on 27th July 2009 and our first stage was on 29th July 2009. One of the members left because her family was against it.

Infinite debuted on 11th June 2010 on Music Bank with their original members and started to be in the spotlight for their 99.9% synchronization in dance and also their handsome visuals.

Slowly, Infinite got more popular as members started trying their hands on acting and T-ara started getting recognized after winning the first place on a music show with the song Bo Peep Bo Peep. And when another new member Hwa Young joined us, we got casted for the show Hello Baby and started getting more and more fans supporting us.

Not long after. Both of us were required to go overseas to attend concerts and music shows. The promise I and Myung Soo made slowly slipped off our minds with weeks packed full of schedules and always rushing to each of our schedules with not even time to sit down and eat or even sleep enough.

On the day when MAMA was held, both of us was invited to be the MC together with SNSD's Tiffany and Taeyeon as I and Tiffany are able to speak English and Myungsoo was known for his pretty boy looks and Taeyeon sunbaenim for her good MCing skills.

As we rarely get to stand together on stage or spend such a long time together except for glancing at each other or just walking past, we were very awkward compared to how others know us as T-ara and Infinite is known for being super close and many dating rumors between us have surface just because we always hang out together. It was that awkward that I started talking to Taeyeon Unnie while waiting in the waiting room when I don't usually talk to her. She was so surprised that she thought we got into a quarrel and was on bad terms.

It was only when Taeyeon Unnie ask me if we both had a fight then I remember that how in love were we when we were still trainees.....

'Yah, did you 2 quarrel?! Why so awkward? Both are visual of the group so should be even closer isn't it?! I've heard handsome guys flock with beautiful girls! Why are you 2 so awkward? Like you've never seen each other for so long no words come out or something..... Did I say anything wrong?!' Tiffany Unnie broke the silence and stopped when I went out of the room with teary eyes.


*Author's note
Hi guys! Sorry for keeping you waiting! :) I had no spare time on my hands as I was busying myself with SM Town concert..... It was super fun! :) And I also went to the airport in Singapore to fetch Skarf and even filmed a fancam! :) My account is Tooler 98 so you guys can go check it out! And I wish to see more comments though..... Until next update! :) Sorry if it's short. I can't write long stories..... :)