Secret Revealed.....

The REAL Me...

'Yah. Should we catch a movie tomorrow? The maknaes have their schedules so we have free time tmr until evening! :)'

'As a whole? But if I bring them out then I have to take care of them sia~ Since I'm the leader..... :('
 
'But don't Infinite behaves well?! When I bring the kids out they listen well to me. Maybe I'm a better leader than you?! Hahaha!'
 
'So what? 7 Princess looks like a mischievous group if girls. And I've heard that LSM is gonna change the group name to T-ara since 7 Princess is too long? Is it true?'
 
'Yeah..... It was Jiyeon's dream to be in a group called 7 Princess and since she was the one who brought us all together we wanted to go with the name she like. But we'll have to change the name if we want to debut.....'
 
'Don't be sad! I'm sure things will work out for us! :) Why aren't the Maknaes coming out for their- Oops..... What did I just saw.....'
 
'What?! It's just the Maknaes- WHAT ARE YOU 2 DOING!' Soyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.
 
'Huh? Did I just hear somebody scream? It sounds like Soyeon Unnie though.....'
 
I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Soyeon Unnie standing at the door with Sung Gyu oppa and Myungsoo head above me.
 
'Aahhh! Why are you above me?!' I questioned Myungsoo as I pushed him away from me.
 
'You slept on my legs and I also fell asleep..... What's so surprising?!'
 
'But that doesn't mean we can sleep together! What if something happen?!'
 
'Are we invisible?! Somebody explain!' Soyeon shouted across the room.
 
'So you're telling me that you're so tired that you fell asleep on his legs and he just slept like this?! How is that possible?! There's even the comfortable sofa there and yet you choose to sleep on his legs?! Are you crazy Jiyeon?!' This better not get out or you don't even wish to debut!'
Soyeon flared up.
 
'I think it's best for you guys to stay away from each other for a while until we debut. Okay?!' Sung Gyu oppa suggested.
 
'But-' 
 
'No buts Park Jiyeon! You are the one who created this trouble and you expect us to clear up the mess for you?! Wishful thinking! We already thought of a way to solve this so just follow our instruction!'
 
'Relax Soyeon. She's only 17. What do you expect?'
 
'Only 17? Only 17?! I was already aware of the rules of a trainee when I was 17! And the most important rule of becoming an idol is no dating allowed! But see the 2 of them! They haven't even debuted and they've already broken the golden rule! I don't know anymore! Just follow our instructions and nothing will happen! And don't let the rest of them know or else I cannot assure you that we can make a successful debut.'
 
'Okay. But I have one condition. We will be allowed to contact each other through text or messages.'
 
'Okay. I'll agree to that but when you're caught, I wouldn't help you again Jiyeon. You'll have to settle it yourselves.'
 
*Author's Note
Hi! It's me again! :) I'm really thankful to all the subscribers who did not unsubscribe during my hiatus! Thanks for your support! :) I'm back with a new chapter and I wrote this during the midnight so there may be grammar mistakes so please forgive me. Have a good 참! :)