The Heart of 2 Souls

The REAL Me...

 

'Hey! Wait up!!!!! Don't run away Kim Myungsoo!!!!!' I shouted, frustrated that he just ran away like that. As I was about to start chasing again, I found a slip of paper on the floor. 
 
*I think it is his..... Let's open up and see! But it's his privacy..... I'll just read briefly and return it to him! :)*
 
'I'm sorry..... I'm really sorry for hurting you..... You do know that I love you right? I doubt it..... It will always be a one-sided love..... Can't you just ask me? Just ask me once if I love you and I will speak the truth! Is it that hard? Can't you love me..... Huh? Jiyeon? Forget it..... It's useless..... *a+b=c.....' 
 
*What is this all about? He loves me? Ask him what? It's so confusing!!! Argh! Didn't he say he hated me for liking him in secondary school days? What is going on? I must get to the bottom of this!*
 
As I step out of the training room, my group mates suddenly appeared in front of me. 'Hey! Why are you so early?' I immediately hid the paper behind me. 'Huh? Oh, I..... Erm..... I.... Oh yah! I wanted to improve my dance! That's why! :)' 
 
*Phew~ Hope they don't expose my lies.....
 
'So you're finally willing to work hard aren't you?' Soyeon teased me. (Oops! I forgot to mention that Soyeon is also in the group..... Hehehe:)) 'Yah! What do you mean by that? I have always been working hard okay!' Suddenly, Myungsoo entered the practise room with Infinite.
 
 The moment they entered the room, I  rested my eyes on Myungsoo, giving him the question mark look with the paper behind me. He saw the pepper and immediately made a move to snatch it from me. 'Explain to me first! What is all this about?' I shouted in his face. 'Can't I tell you later!' He whispered in my ear. 'Fine!' I hissed back. 'What is all this about?!' Infinite and 7 Princess shouted at the same time. We turned our heads and said, 'Nothing! Nothing important! :)' and we dashed out of the practise room to find the president walking towards us with a strict face. 
 
'What are you guys DOING?! Shouting so loud in the company! Did you know you just disrupted you seniors practicing for their comebacks!!! Keep your volume down or else I will chase you guys out of the company!' Mr Lee Soo Man screamed in our faces which is so not him. 'Sorry Soo Man Seongsaengnim..... We promise to keep our volume down.... Please don't chased us out... :(' I pleaded with him. '*Sigh~* Okay~ But promise me you don't go screaming off in the night again! Or I will behead you then! No more chances okay!?' 'Yes Soo Man Seongsaengnim...'
 
As he walk off into the corridor, we ran into the vocal room, locked the door and started to question each other. 'What is this letter about? Huh? Can you tell me now?! Huh? What do you mean by-' I started rambling, not giving him the chance to talk. 'Stop! Let me talk! Please... Don't believe the letter. It's not real. I don't like you, I mean I like you but, aish! Just don't believe the-'
 
'Do you really not like me? Or should I say, LOVE me?' I said while giving him a disappointed face. 'No! I mean I like you but I don't like you like-'
 
'Just tell me... Do you love me or not?'I said one more time. 'I-'
 
'Just tell me... Yes or no.'
 
'I... *Sigh~* Yes. I love you Jiyeon... But I know that you hate me so-' I leaned forward to kiss him on his lips and say 'I love you too, Kim Myungsoo... I don't hate you... I just said that to make you hate me and make myself hate you too because I know whatever I do I will not be up to your standard-' He cut me off by putting a finger on my lips. 'Shh. Don't worry about it. You are always perfect to me. Okay?'
 
'I-'  'Okay?'  '*Sigh~* Okay...' I said as he gave me a bear hug and I returned it with a peck on his lips once more before returning to the practise room hand in hand...
 
*Authors POV
Hi again! I wrote this chapter real quick like in 2 days to not let my dear readers wait! Ain't I a good author?(Thick skin of me.....) :) Anyways, it may sound a bit confusing as I included quite a lot of dialogues without breaking it up so if you have trouble reading it, then I'm so sorry. I'll try to improve it next time okay? Enjoy the chapter! And the next chapter will be up as soon as I finish writing okay? And eeyore97, please comment on my fanfic okay? I really need all the feedbacks now you know!!!! Silent readers~ Please do comment or else I will mention you in my next chapter!!!!! Maybe not..... Hehe. See you in the next chapter! :)