Hospital

The REAL Me...

Jiyeon's POV

When I woke up, all I see was white. The ceiling, the walls, the bed sheet. I thought to myself "Am I dead? Is this heaven? Am I an angel?" Just when I was about to sit up, I heard a guy's voice shouting my name in the corridor.

"Where is Jiyeon?! I want to see her! What happened to her?! Why did she faint?! I want to see her!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Kim Myung Soo! She fainted when she was on the phone with you! She was fine in the morning when I called! How would we know why did she fainted! Her manager just went out to buy something for Jiyeon to eat and she fainted. Maybe she just fainted from hunger? Can you please calm down?! We are as worried as you are!" A girl chided the guy who was shouting in the corridor.

"That's Jieun's voice! How did she know I was in the hospital? Ahh... My manager must have called her. What about Myungsoo? Who is he by the way? Why does he sound like he is my boyfriend? I don't even have a boyfriend! Why does Jieun know him so well? How did we know him?" Tons of questions went through my head after I heard their conversation in the hall. Did something happen to me in the past? Why don't I remember it?

"I demand to see Jiyeon! Let me go!" *BANG*

I was shocked to see a guy burst into my hospital ward.

"Jiyeon...! Is that you? Is that really you?! Oh my gosh you are fine! I was so damn worried I rushed down the moment your manager told me you fainted! What happened to you?!" He tried to hug me and I avoided his hug.

"What's wrong? Don't you remember me?" He looked worried.

"Erm... Where's Jieun? I would like to see her alone please."

"Ohh... Okay." He and my manager went out of the room and Jieun stayed.

As soon as the door closes, "Girl! You scared me! Are you okay? Do you feel fine?"

"I'm pretty much fine. Except, who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?! Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?! OMG congratulations!!!" I was so excited until I saw Jieun's expression.

"What's wrong? Is he not your boyfriend?! Or not yet? Hahaha Don't worry I can help you make him yours~"

"Jiyeon ah... He's your boyfriend... Not mine..."

"What?!?!?!?!"

*Author's note
Hi guys!!! I finally updated after half a year!!! Yay!!! I'm so sorry to my subscribers who waited so patiently for me to update this story. This chapter is very short but I still posted it as I did not want my subscribers to wait too long. For Singaporean students, you all would known that we have to take a very big exam called O Levels in our Secondary 4 year or when we reach 16 years old. I'm 16 this year thus I was busy studying for the exam this past few months. The exams ended in mid november and I started to look for part-time work so I did not really spend any time at home thus, I was unable to update my story. Sadly, I think I'm gonna stop writing this story or even delete it because I really have no inspirations recently. But I will still try my best to put a full stop to this story so please wait for me! New subscribers, thank you for taking interest in my boring story!!! Please leave a comment for me!!! Thanks! 사랑합니다!!! ^-^