Chapter 1: Introduction

The REAL Me...
'He's cute.....' I said to Soyeon as he walks past us. 'You like him?Want me to help u?Huh?' Soyeon said as I turned towards the class, preparing to walk away. 'Okay fine! Guess somebody is blushing!' Soyeon shouted across the empty hall.'Aish, how I wish she was not my bestie..... So annoying! I hope she does not broadcast what I said just now to the whole school!'
 
Just two days back, I started my Secondary 1 life with new school and new friends. But my bestie was in the same class as me. I was scared that I have no friends from my primary school but guess what? I almost knew more than 10 of them! Me and Soyeon were always together that some classmates thought that we were sisters. From then on, we were being called the Park sister since our surnames is Park and we always stick to each other whenever we go. 
 
I'm a quiet girl who does not express herself very well but is very cheerful around my friends. I do not open up to strangers that easily so many people say I'm scary if I do not talk and glare. I really wish to open up to them but one incident changed my life.....
 
*Flashback*
I was on my way back to school when I saw a guy from another school walking towards me. I saw him with my classmates so I wanted to say hi to them but as soon as I walked towards them, they changed their direction and walked away. 
*Flashback end*
 
That was the first time that has happened to me so I was very shocked that I stayed in my room for 2 whole months, thinking people are double-faced and felt scared of them. From then on, I did not talk to strangers unless they open up to me first and I started to suspect whether my friends are real to me. The only friend that accompanied me and stood up for me at that period was Soyeon and I was very thankful that she helped me through my darker period but things are always not we think it to be.
 
Back to reality, one week of orientation passed quickly and we were trying to get used to our lessons, classmates and teachers. Just when we were getting to know each other, a new student transferred from another school to ours and she was also very shy at first. Turned out, she was my childhood friend! She kept looking at me and my classmate, Sungyeol, and I was curious as to why she kept looking at us so I walked up to her with Soyeon and asked her her name. 'I'm Hyo Min! Don't you remember me? I'm your childhood friend! Same with Sungyeol!' she exclaimed as I gave her a blank look. 'Okay, ask your mum and she will tell u who u am.' 
*That part is not important so I'll just skip the detail.
 
'Ohh!!!!! You're that Hyo Min in preschool! But I don't have much memories from back then so..... yeah :)' 'Never mind, so let's go for recess!!!!! :)' Another week passed and there was rumor that said Hyo Min's boyfriend Tyson was also transferring to our school. Her boyfriend was referred to as Tyson 
and we did not know his real name but he allowed us to call him Tyson.
 
The week the boy arrived, the whole school was buzzing about how they were such a cute couple. I was jealous of their popularity and I also wanted such a 'scandal' so I started to lie to my friends that I like Myungsoo and being the innocent friends they are, they believed me and started spreading the news. Less than one week' time, the news got to the whole secondary 1 and started teasing us.
 
Weeks and months goes by and I was getting sick of it so I just said that I do not like him already. But being the cunning classmates they were, they figured out that I was just trying to get the others to forget the news and they started the teasing again. 
 
One year later, everybody forgot the 'scandal' and Myungsoo started to tease me together with his gang, Infinite, as they call themselves. 'Oooo! Sean likes Jiyeon!Hahaha!' 'I don't like her!' Sean protested but I know how much he protests, they will keep teasing us until they don't feel like it anymore. 
 
But neither did anybody know the true feelings of Myungsoo for Jiyeon.....
 
*Authors POV
Hi guys! My first update!!!!! :) I'm sorry if it's too boring..... :( But this is my first story so I hope you guys enjoy it! :) I know my grammar is not good but I'll try my best to not make any mistake. :) And I may not update often because my exams are coming up but I'll try my best to update okay!!!!! Comments are loved by the way! :) And silent readers please comment also! :) Thanks! :)