5 years later…

SS501 Romance ♥

5 years later…

Mei took a deep breath as she took one last look of herself in the mirror.

“I wish he was here…” She thought. Just then she heard a faint knock on the door. “Come in!” She shouted.

“Hey Mei, we should get going-” Hyung Joon paused as he looked at her.

“I’m ready…” Mei blushed.
“You’re definitely the prettiest bridesmaid in the history of the world.” Hyung Joon stated.

“I can’t believe you’re getting married.” Mei sighed.

“Ya, don’t worry, I’d still be your best friend. Your married best friend.” Hyung Joon grinned.

“I know and you couldn’t have chosen the perfect wife.” Mei smiled.

“She’s amazing isn’t she.” Hyung Joon sighed happily.

“Jung Min would have liked her as well.” Mei gulped.

The two fell silent for a few seconds as they thought about their best friend.

“Ya come on, let’s get you hitched!” Mei bounced.

“Oh wait, guess whose billboard I saw today?” Hyung Joon smiled slyly.

“Whose?”

“YoungSaeng’s…” Hyung Joon laughed lightly.

“Cool, did you take a photo?” Mei giggled.

“Of course not. I was going to throw something at it but then I remembered that he’s the cousin of-”

“Hyung Joon-shi, it’s time for you to get married.” Mei’s appa appeared by the door cutting Hyung Joon’s story.

“Love you.” Mei told him.

“Love you too.” Hyung Joon said giving her a kiss on the cheek before they

walked out of the room.

The wedding was a success, everyone was filled with joy most especially the newly wed couple. It was a long happy day although time went quick. Before Mei could realize the time, it was already the wedding reception. The toasts and speeches from the couple, the best man and the maid of honour just finished and the dinner has just been served. Mei looked at Hyung Joon and she couldn’t be happier that her best friend has finally found his other half.

When the dinner finished, the dancing began and Mei didn’t feel like dancing. She felt so alone and this is what she was afraid of. Of course Hyung Joon will stay her best friend forever but he can’t be with her 24/7 anymore. She avoided the other guests and walked outside to get some fresh air. There was a fountain outside and she decided she’d watch the water and the pretty lights.

She was thinking so deeply that she didn’t realize that someone has been watching her along.

“Hey Mei, orenmanida.” A sweet familiar voice called.

Mei turned around to see who it was.

“YoungSaeng?”
“Glad you still remember me.” He grinned.

“OMO, it’s been a while!” She gasped.

“How have you been?”

“Alright I guess, how about you huh? You’re famous now!”

“Ne, but I’m still the same don’t worry.” YoungSaeng smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Mei asked.

“Well I’m cousin of the bride. She knew I couldn’t make the wedding but I’d never miss the reception.” He responded.

“She’s your cousin?” Mei laughed.

“Ne… Small world huh?”

Mei laughed again because there is no way that Hyung Joon would have invited him. It now all makes sense why YoungSaeng is here.

“So do you think we could go on a second date?” YoungSaeng asked sweetly.

THE END.