These Boys and Their Little Game...

I Bought My Boyfriend!~

Jieun just stood there....not knowing what to do. She looked  to boy to boy making her boy go in a triangle formation.

"Well...." Jieun startled.

"Whatever....imma go now." L.Joe walked away with a annoyed expression.

"C'mon Jieun-ah...." Myungsoo made his lower lip stand out more with his sad eyes.

"Jieun-ah....what about your brother , Leo?" Gdragon said.

"Uhmmm....that's true.~" She started to walk slowly towards to Gdragon.

"Miahn , Myungsoo-oppa.....but my brother...." Jieun waved at him.

"It's okay , i understand..." Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck with an awkward smile and left.

"WOOHOOO.~ Jieun-ah and I are walking..ALONE.~" Gdragon fist pumped lowly sounding out 'yesss.~'

*This childish oppa....* Jieun smiled to herself and continued to walk with him.

"So...is there a reason you chose me?" GDragon asked with anticipation.

"My brother....of course." JIeun replied which made Gdragon wonder.

"Maybe some other reason.....?" Gdragon winked at her and giggled.

"Like what....?

"Like maybe you wanted some alone time with Jiyong-oppa." He made his eyebrows go up and down.

"N....no." Jieun looked away , feeling her cheeks burning up.

"Oh sureeeee , Jieun-ah!~" Gdragon smirked which made her go crazy in the inside.

"L...Look we arrived , oppa. C'mon let's go get Leo...." Jieun ran in the buidling from embarrassment and came out with Leo.

"Ahnyoung , Leo.~" Gdragon pinched his cheeks.

"Ahnyoung , Hyung." Leo said with aegyo and Gdragon hugged him from the cuteness.

"Guys , let's go.~" Jieun started to walk home with them following.

Jieun walked in the house and put down her backpack on the ground. Gdragon jumped on the couch and covered his face with his cap.

"Goodnight , guys.~

"But oppa...it's only 6:30. We have to eat dinner soon." Jieun was behind the couch looking at him. Gdragon grabbed arm and pulled her down , making her tumble on top of him. He was hugging around her waist with a y smirk on his face. Jieun tried to push away , but his strength was greater than hers. 

"Ahhhh.~ Oppa....let go.~" she cried out.

Gdragon didn't respond back and closed his eyes. Jieun tried everything to get out but it was just too tiring for her that she just stood still. Shortly , she fell asleep from the warmth of his body and his soft breathing. Gdragon snuggled his face into her hair and then smiled.

"What in the world.....!" Myungsoo came in through the door and saw them together.... his face looked like ... o___o;

"YAH!~" Myungsoo yelled and pushed Gdragon's head with jealousy. "What do you think you're doing , hyung?

"Huh...? I'm just sleeping...." Gdragon yawned and noticed Jieun sleeping still on top of him. "I can explain...."

"You better explain quick!~" Myungsoo crossed his arms in anger.

"Wait....Jieun-ah. Time to wake up.~" Gdragon poked her head with one finger.

"Ehh? What....?" she yawned and grew shock from what was under her. "HUHHH?" she try to push him away , but ended up falling off the couch.

"Oof. Ow." Jieun rubbed her from the pain. 

"Jieun-ah! You okay?" Myungsoo helped her up from the ground and then glared at Gdragon.

"Well....i guess when i was sleeping i accidentally grabbed Jieun's arm and pulled her towards me...." Gdragon scratched the back off his neck.

"Do you think I'm a babo , hyung?" Myungsoo grew furious.... -___-;

Jieun grew the tension from the arugment and the awkwardness..... "Anybody hungry?!"

They all turned their heads towards her with excitement. "I AMMMMMMMMMM!~" they both raised their hands.

"Okay oppas. :D " she went into the kitchen and started to cook up some soybean stew. Gdragon went to go play with Leo upstairs with his toys again. Myungsoo went to go read a book from his book shelf on the couch.

"What does your sister think about me , Leo?" Gdragon started to build a starship with legos.

"Uhmm....i don't know. I'm only 5...." Leo made his pikachu figurine attack his charmander figurine.

"Yeahhh.....that's true.~ Nevermind." He sighed.

L.Joe came home limping with bruises on his face and a cut lip. He threw his backpack acrossed the room and sat down on the couch. Myungsoo just stared at him with confusion and worriness.

"L.Joe , what happened? o-o; " he asked.

"None of your business...." L.Joe laid his head down and closed his eyes to relieve the pain. Jieun came running into the living room from the loud thud of the door.

"OMO. BYUNGHUN OPPA!~ D: "  L.Joe woke up and Jieun ran up to him to check out his wounds. She slightly touched his cut lip making him flinch in pain.

"I'll go get the first-aid kid....be right back." She ran upstairs before he could say anything and came back quickly.

"This is going to sting a little , oppa." She dabbed medicane on his wounds and Myungsoo watched her. He grew jealous of how he was gently treating him.

"Ah.~ Ouch." L.Joe kept on closing his eyes till Jieun put the last band-aid on his lip very gently.

"What happened , oppa?" Jieun had never seen him this much in pain.

"Nothing." L.Joe stood up and went into his room.

*.....I hope oppa is okay. ): * "OHMYGOSH , MY SOYBEAN STEW." She bolted into the kitchen and checked to see if the soybean stew got burned.

"It's okay....thank goodness." Jieun sighed in relief. Suddenly arms came from behind her with a spoon and Jieun stood still.

"Not bad.....add a little more water." Myungsoo whispered to her. Jieun could feel chills coming down her body and her cheeks getting red.

"Tha...thankyou , oppa.~"

"Oh and you have to stir slowly like this...." Myungsoo grabbed her hand with the spoon and started to stir gently.

"Got it?" he smiled.

"Ye..yea..." she continued the stirring till he left.

"DINNER'S READY!~!~" she called them down as she setted up the table. Everybody came rushing down to the dining area and sat down.

"I made homemade soybean stew , enjoy.~" she said in joy.

"Thankyou!~" everybody said and started to dig in.

"Ehhh? Myungsoo oppa , where's Byunghun oppa? Isn't he eating?" Jieun asked him.

"I don't know. I'm guessing he's still in his room...." Myungsoo took a bite of his spoonful of rice.

"I'll go check up on him...." Jieun went up to L.Joe's room and knocked on the door. "Byunghun oppa..." There was no response. She slowly opened the door and went inside his room. *Where is he?*

Suddenly , two arms were against the wall , surronding Jieun. "What do you want?" he whispered into her ear as came closer to her.


Sorry for this slow update...I was busy at my uncle's house and yeahhhh... ^^; Enjoying so far , guys? :D

-Milkteajamie. <3