School Day With the Oppas

I Bought My Boyfriend!~

"Wake up , nuna , wake up.~" Leo tugged her shirt and Jieun yawned.

"Nuna....it's Friday , we still have school.~" Leo said.

"Yup." She dressed up in her uniform and fixed up her hair.

"Pretty nuna , hehehe.~" Leo giggled with his puppy smile.

"Hahaha , thankyou cutie Leo.~" Then they both started to laugh.

"C'mon let's get going." Jieun said.

"Okay."

They went downstairs and everybody was awake in the house , but something was strange....

"Good Morning , Jieun-ah!~" Gdragon grinned.

"Hello and good morning!~" Myungsoo smiled.

"Good morning." Ljoe waved.

"Good morning , oppas!~" Jieun waved and smiled. "Good morning , hyungs." Leo waved , too.

*She always says oppa so CUTE.* all the boys thought.

"Wahhhhh.~ Did oppa made all this?" Jieun was surprised by the mornings breakfast.

"No way , hyungs...you did? o: " Leo gasped.

The table was filled with omlet&rice with some waffles , ham , sausage and fruit salads. It looked very BEAUTIFUL , well to Jieun. 

"Hahaha , yeah...~ Myungsoo and I are pretty good cooks as for L.Joe..." Gdragon said and L.Joe glared at him.

Myungsoo nodded with agreement.

"KOMAHWOH. It looks so gooddddd.~" Jieun sat down and started to dig in with Leo.

*That girl can EAT. dang.* L.Joe watched her from the couch in shock.

"Eat slowly....." Myungsoo suggested.

Jieun gulped her  last bite of omlet&rice and just blinked. "hahaha , okay..." ^^;

"Wait , here Jieun-ah...we have a surprise for you.~Guys , let's go!" Gdragon winked and went inside his room with the others following.

(Moments later.)

"TA-DAAAAA!~" Gdragon said."What do you think?"

"OMO. Why are you guys wearing SCHOOL UNIFORMS?!?~" Jieun's eyes were wide open.

"It's because we're going to your school , what else?" L.Joe smirked.

"MWOHHHH?!?~

"Surprise...? Hahaha." Myungsoo awkwardly smiled.

"Hyungs with nuna? Sounds fun!~ right , nuna?" Leo asked.

"Hahaha , yeah...sure." she awkwardly laughed.

"Don't worry , Jieun-ah. Oppa will take you to your classes.~" Gdragon tried to hug her , but L.Joe stopped him.

"Ahhhhh.~ Why'd you stopped my hug? You jealous? Huh? *CATCH ME ON FIRE.* "

" Pfttt. No...it's just...I don't think she'll enjoy your hug..." L.Joe put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the door. "Let's go , guys."

"Yeah , we should get going. Don't wanna be late already." Myungsoo grabbed his backpack and walked out through the door.

"Let's go , Jieun-ah." Gdragon followed Myungsoo out.

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go , nunaaaa.~" Leo ran out.

*What could go wrong anyways...they're your oppas , same school with you....sounds fun!* Jieun followed them out.

(After dropping off Leo at his school , everybody else went to Seoul Star High School.)

"Here we are , oppas.~

"Let's have fun , Jieun-ah!~" Gdragon shouted.

The girls near the gates heard Gdragon and started to notice them.

"WAHHHH!~ YAH. HANDSOME BOYS NEAR THE GATES RIGHT NOW." the girls shouted and spread the word.

The fangirls shoved Jieun out of the way and came closer to the boys.The next thing you know....the gate was filled with fangirls of .....L.Joe , Myungsoo and GDragon.

"OPPA , YOU'RE SO CUTE." "SO GOOD LOOKING.~" "BE MY BOYFRIEND." "LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER." the fangirls were shouting while surrounding them.

*Ouch....dang crazy girls.* Jieun got up and patted away the dirt from her uniform. 

"Hey , Jieun!~ Do you know the new guys? They're pretty cute." Yuri said. "Yeah....DANG." Hyoseung said.

"They're my.....*You can't tell them you BOUGHT THEM. They'll think your desperate...* oppas. My oppas." Jieun awkwardly smiled.

"OMO. Real ones?!" They both shouted.

"Oh NONONONO. Just oppas. You know...oppas.~" Jieun nodded.

Jieun glanced their way and noticed L.Joe getting annoyed of them , Myungsoo trying to avoid them and GDragon happily waving at them.

"Jieun....take us out of here , please!~" Myungsoo whined.

"Yeah...these girls are getting on my nerves." L.Joe agreed.

As for Gdragon..... "Ahnyoung!~ Nice to meet you. What's your name? OH!~ Ahnyoung!~" he smiled and waved at the fangirls.

"Follow me , Oppas!~" Jieun led them inside the school , but lost Myungsoo through the fangirls....

L.Joe and Jieun hid in a empty classroom panting....

"Oppa suddenly got popular. wow.~"

"Hmph. It's nothing....they're just annoying. I need my space..."

"We have to go to class soon..."

"Yeah , i know...but right now , let's relax.~"

L.Joe rested his head on Jieun's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Jieun startled then relaxed , also.

(Moments later of dreaming....)

"YAH!~ You guys are going to be late....!" Gdragon yelled. Myungsoo come through the door later on.d

They both stood up and yawned. "Oh , Let's GO!~"

Luckily they had English class together , so they went together...

"Introduce yourselves , guys." Mr. Kim said.

"Hey , I'm L.Joe." "Ahnyoung...I'm Myungsoo." "Ahnyoung!~ I'm Jiyong ,but you can call me Gdragon."

"WAHHHHH!~" the girls squealed.

They took their seats near Jieun and the fangirls glared at her with threatening eyes.

"Jieun-ah....just ignore them.~" Myungsoo said and then patted her head.

She tried to and started on the assignment.

(Lunch Bell Rings...)

Jieun ran towards the cafeteria , but a bunch of girls stopped in front of her.

"Excuse me.~" Jieun said , but they just stood still.

"YAH!~ Stop hanging out with my Myungsoo OPPA." "Also , MY L.Joe OPPA. "MY Jiyong OPPA." they all yelled.

Jieun just blinked in confusion.

"Don't pretend to be dumb. You're trying to seduce them...!" One girl said.

"No. Never. D: " Jieun argued.

"OH YES YOU ARE. YOU ."

"I'm no ....." Jieun cried.

"Shutup. You know you are one. Stop denying it.~"

Jieun started to cry tears until somebody took her hand. *Huh?*

"YAH!~ Don't ever call Jieun names....mostly in front of ME!" Gdragon shouted.

"But...oppa....." they all said.

"No. Just stop. You guys are the s. Jieun is the most beautiful girl in the world and if you guys can't see that. Then i suggest you guys go see the doctor right now!"

Gdragon dragged Jieun out of the scene and into the gym. He gazed at her face and wiped the tears away.

"Gwenchana , Jieun-ah?" Gdragon questioned.

"....."

"It's okay , just don't ever cry in front of me again. It hurts my heart a lot." He hugged her tightly and lowered his head.

Jieun blushed and closed her eyes from the warmth of his hug.

After a while , Gdragon let go and smiled. "Aren't you hungry?" "C'mon let's go eat!~"

"Okay , oppa." she replied.

They both walked into the cafeteria and met up with L.Joe and Myungsoo.

"What's wrong with Jieun-ah's eyes? Did she cry....?" Myungsoo gasped.

"No. She's fine. Don't worry about it." Gdragon said.

"If you say so , hyung...

L.Joe just kept on staring at Jieun who was looking down. *If anybody did hurt her , I will damage their whole body.* L.Joe sighed and got up.

He shortly came back with a tray of some kimchi stew with rice and eggs. "Here...." He passed it to Jieun and looked away.

She just looked at it in wonder. *I thought he said he doesn't really care about anyone....* "Oh , well." She took her chopsticks and ate right away.

The boys slowly smiled at her.

After Jieun ate up all her lunch and picked up her trash to go throw it away.

Myungsoo grabbed the tray from her back , making it look like a back hug. "I'll throw your trash away.~" he whispered in her ear.

Jieun blushed and stood still , letting Myungsoo throwing it away.

"Did you just saw a ghost or something....?" L.Joe waved his hand in front of her face.

"OH......nothing." Jieun paced to her next class.

*What the heck....* L.Joe thought as she vanished.

(School was over.)

Jieun came running towards the gate with all her might. She was glad that school was over since today were her test days. As she was slowly approaching towards the oppas who were waiting for her at the gate , she tripped.

"Oof..." *Ow....* she got on one knee to check her scratch.

L.Joe saw what happened first and ran towards her while the others were just watching him run. "What's he doing?" "I don't know what that kid is doing either."

"You okay...?!" He saw the scratch , it was pretty bad with all that blood.

L.Joe didn't know what to do till an idea came up. "Get on my back." he offered.

"Mwoh...?" Jieun asked. 

"I said....get on my back. I'll carry you.

"No , it's okay I'm fine."

"Get on my back , Jieun-Ah!~" he yelled.

"Woah.....*him calling my name like that* okay , Byunghun oppa."

She got up on his back and L.Joe picked her up. L.Joe carried her towards Myungsoo and Gdragon. "Woah! What happened?" they both asked.

"You guys were so busy looking at random things that i noticed Jieun tripped and got hurt...." L.Joe replied.

"Miahn , Jieun-ah.~" they both aplogized.

"It's okay , oppas. Now c'mon let's go pick up Leo." she smiled.

They picked up Leo from his school and walked back to the house.

When they arrived , L.Joe lowered Jieun inside and handed her the first-aid kit. "Here you go..."

Jieun put on some medicine and a band-aid over it. "You know what can make it heal faster?" L.Joe questioned.

He kissed her band-aid and looked into her eyes. "That should make it heal faster." he smiled and walked away.

Jieun heart beat was beating so fast and her face was red. *My heart....what's going on?*

Everybody settled down in the house now. Myungsoo went into his room to start on his homework , Gdragon went into his room with Myungsoo to go online shopping , L.Joe took a nap on the couch and Jieun went upstairs with Leo to help him with his homework. Shortly after.....Jieun went downstairs at night to get a quick snack and  when she opened the fridge....it was empty. 

"I should probably go to the groceries for food and snacks." she went up upstairs , put on her hoodie and grabbed her purse.

"I'll be back , Leo."

"Where you going , Nuna?" he asked with lego toys in his hands.

"Nuna will be right back. Just going to the market for some groceries. Shhhh.~" She went downstairs and headed out quietly.

 Shortly after , Leo went downstairs also to watch some TV , but forgot to lower the volume , so it woke up L.Joe.

"Huh? Kid , aren't you supposed to be with your sister upstairs....?"

"She's not here...." he said and continued to watch Pororo.

"Mwoh....?" he asked.

"Nuna went to go get some groceries."

"This late....? *That's dangerous with gangsters.....Oh snap.~* " L.Joe put on his hoodie and ran out through the door

"Okay , i got all the groceries." Jieun checked the receipt and started to head back. She was walking and walking till a couple of guys stopped in front of her.