Sick T.T

Fishes are good for you

The next morning, I woke up and didn't feel like yawning; something was disturbing me. I groaned as I got off my bed. Geez, what was wrong with me?! I stumbled into the bathroom and the tap to wash my face. I realised that my forehead was really warm! I guessed it was a fever. I dried my face with a towel and strolled downstairs to eat my breakfast.

Meanwhile, DongHae was cooking some rice for MinYoung; he wanted to share it with her. DongHae sighed as he looked at his completed dish. He was going to tell her today. He was going to tell her how much he loved her.

JaeJoong looked at me with wide eyes."Are you sick, MinYoung?" he asked.I nodded slowly."Yeah, I think I've got a slight fever,"I said. JaeJoong passed me some porridge."Mum bought this yesterday," he said."I just heated it up." He turned to look at me as I ate."How was your outing wih JunSu?" he asked. I nodded."Satisfying..."I muttered."He kissed me." JaeJoong's mouth dropped open. "WHAT?" he nearly shouted. "HE KISSED YOU?"

I blushed. "Yeah... And it was nice..." I smiled. JaeJoong stared at me. "What if he's not... What if he's not the type of person like DongHae?!" he asked. I pouted. "Hey... JunSu is nice too!! Don't compare him with DongHae-"

"If I were you, I would be with DongHae and not with that wierd celebrity Xiah JunSu!" JaeJoong exclaimed. Anger bubbled up in my throat.

"What did you say?" I asked with a shivering voice. "What did you say, Joongie oppa?" I clenched my fists.

"JunSu is cute and nice, but I still like DongHae! So what if I am not with DongHae right now? JunSu likes me, and I happen to like him too! Is that wrong?" tears appeared in my eyes. "I thought you were a nice person, oppa," I took a deep breath in and out, turning around. "I thought you were different," I said as I stormed out of the kitchen.

I could hear JaeJoong calling my name but I still proceeded upstairs as if I could not hear him. I slammed my door shut and laid in my bed crying silently.

 

**************

 

"Hello? Anyone home?" DongHae called out. JaeJoong rushed out and greeted DongHae. "Oh, hi! Where is MinYoung?" DongHae smiled. JaeJoong coughed. "She's upstairs in her room," he said. "She has a slight fever."

DongHae rushed upstairs, his face filled with worry. Was MinYoung okay?? He knocked on MinYoung's door.

"JaeJoong, I don't feel like talking to you now..." I called out.

DongHae laughed and opened the door. "It's me, DongHae," he smiled. I gasped. "Oh, hello," I tried smiling but I felt really sick.

DongHae knelt on the floor and felt my forehead. "I heard you got sick," he said. "Are you feeling any better?" I blushed and coughed loudly. "I.. don't feel.. so good," I murmured.

DongHae looked at me, pouting. "I prepared some food for you," he passed a lunchbox to me. I was really surprised. "Oh, you didn't have to-" DongHae smiled and put his finger to my lips. "You're really ill and I want you to recover quickly," he said. I blushed and dug into the delicious food that DongHae had prepared for me. "This is really delicious," I gasped, then sneezed. DongHae immediately reached for a tissue and passed it to me. I gave him a thankful smile and returned him the lunchbox.

DongHae realised that he had to tell her now.

"So, MinYoung-" he turned to look at MinYoung, but she had already fallen asleep.

DongHae's lips curved upwards into a smile, admiring how angel-like MinYoung looked, even when she had fallen sick. He brushed her hair away from her face and silently packed the lunchbox back into his bag, standing up and walking away. Then he turned around one last time before he closed the door.

"Why do things keep on interrupting me when I'm trying to confess to you?" he smiled and laughed silently, and shut the door.

A.N.: Hi everyone! :) Long time no update huh? Sorry for that! ^^; But I'm really touched by all the new subscribers and sweet comments you've given me ^____^ Sorry if I don't update nowadays, because this month there's this really big exam coming soon, and I have to study for it :( Anyway, thanks for all your love and support! Fishes are Good for You HWAITING! XD (I'll try updating soon!)