I want you.

Fishes are good for you

I was upstairs lazing around in my room when I got a text from DongHae.

MinYoung-sshi.... This is DongHae..... About erm, you know, just now..... Does this mean we are in a relationship...?

The words struck me and I started to blush. I texted back,

We are :) Only if you promise that you won't change anything about yourself, okay?

DongHae replied,

I will.... I will do anything to be with you! <3 Thank you MinYoung-sshi....

Smiling, I sighed and let my iPhone drop onto my bed, keeping my hands to my chest. DongHae and ME! In a RELATIONSHIP! How wonderful is that? Dreaming about DongHae and me, I fell asleep.

"Lee DongHae, do you hereby take Kim MinYoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes," DongHae said without blinking an eye.

" And Kim MinYoung, do you agree to take Lee DongHae to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I smiled, glancing at DongHae through happy eyes.

The pastor closed the book. "That's it. You may kiss the br-"

"Hey!!" I heard a high-pitched voice shout. "MinYoung, how could you do this to me?"

I gripped onto DongHae's arm as my eyes widened; it was JUNSU!

"Hey!!" I heard a womanly but familiar voice shout. "MinYoungie.... I thought you liked me too...?"

I tightened my grip onto DongHae; it was JAEJOONG!!

"Omo," I whimpered shyly. "What am I going to do....?!"

The people at the wedding were screaming and streamers were flying everywhere. The wedding became a war zone. I screamed at the top of my lungs, my hands gripping my hair.

 "Hey."

Oh my god, I just had the worst nightmare in my life!! But upon being woken up, I turned to see someone sitting on my bed. "Oppa...?" I murmured, dazed.

"Who's oppa?" the man said. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

I sat up immediately when I saw that the man was... What was his name again? Oh yeah, no-honorifics!!! EunHyuk, Lee Eunhyuk!!

"H-how did you get here?!" I shrieked, pulling my covers over my home clothes.

"I wanted to see you," EunHyuk said. "So I took the trees."

Oh my god....The TREES?! I tried to remain calm, breathed in and out for a while, and said,

"You saw me already, so get out."

EunHyuk's heart stopped. Why was she being so unfriendly to him?

"You don't have anything to ask me? Not interested in knowing me better?" he asked, trying to sound composed.

I thought for a while, then I finally asked, "Why did you come here? You're not from Seoul, aren't you? I recognise your accent."

Just then, EunHyuk cupped my face. "So smart of you," he said softly. "You're right. I'm from Ilsan. And you're from Mokpo, aren't you? I recognise your accent. Cute. It suits you..." EunHyuk was about to push me against the wall or something when I slapped him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked angrily. EunHyuk touched his cheek lightly, as if worried if I had cut him or something.

"I guess I have to make the first move," he said. "I like you. And I want you. You don't seem attached, so come be my girlfriend." I stared at him, my eyes watery from blushing too much.

"And I need to answer your question," he continued. "To tell the truth, my mom and I moved here to look for a wife for me. Check! That's off the list now." I cringed. What a ert!! "Anyway," he went on, "now it's all different. I used to be the heir... The one and only true heir...." he kept quiet but the word "heir" made my ears prick up.

I grabbed his hand. "Heir to what?" I demanded.

"The Sukira Chocolate Factory. But now, my mother wants to look for my stupid girly brother she abandoned two years ago. And she wants to replace me with him." he stopped talking for a while. Then he looked at me. "But that's not important, because... you don't know anyone called Han JaeJoong, do you?"

My. Heart. Stopped.

 

A.N.: Hey all!^^ My exam just finished today and I am back! :) Drama in this chapter, isn't it? X) I hope you enjoyed it! I will update soon! Kamsahabnida~