Visiting DongHae's House.

Fishes are good for you

School ended. I looked at JunSu, I noticed he was blushing because a few girls were gazing at him. I laughed softly, then looked at DongHae, I was shocked to see that he was staring at me and smiling. My heart was pounding, how could I ever forget DongHae?! I think I was way too caught up focusing on seeing JunSu.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked over to DongHae's table. "Are you tired?" I asked worriedly, noticing that DongHae had gotten pale. I put my hand against his forehead, oh no it was really warm!! I gasped. "DongHae you have a fever don't you?" I asked him. DongHae smiled at me and gently put his hand away. "I'm okay," he smiled. "Let's walk home."

Before I left the classroom I glanced at Xiah JunSu, he was still blushing and a few girls were standing at his seat and smiling at him in admiration. I giggled.

DongHae looked at me with his eyebrows narrowed. "Why are you laughing?" he asked me. I smiled and tried to hold my laughter. "It's nothing," I told him.

My phone rang with the text message alarm and I read the message, it was from my mother. It read,

"Hello MinYoung, please stay at Mr and Mrs Lee's house until before dinner please, the children are all outside the house so I don't want you to be left alone, understand? Thank you, I will pick you up from their place at around 6.30pm.

I sighed and looked at my watch. 2.30pm.

"Why?" DongHae tried to peep at my text message. "Something wrong?"

I pressed the exit button before he could do so. "My mother. She's still treating me like a little kid, she asked me to stay at your house until 6.30 because if I go home I will be alone at home," I sighed again. DongHae smiled at me and held my hand. "Don't say that about your mother," he said. "She just cares about you."

I smiled back at him. "Yeah," I replied, nodding my head.

"Anyway you're coming to my house!!" he sang. "My parents aren't home though..." he murmured. "They usually come home by about 7.00pm..."

My heart pounded suddenly; DongHae and me alone?! I blushed at the thought of it.

Soon we arrived at his house, it was big and clean inside and out, just beautiful like DongHae. <3

DongHae unlocked the main door and let me in before him. He got into his room and I stood at the outside of the room. "BADA!!! <3" DongHae smiled and looked at the white puffball that emerged from under his bedsheets. He looked at me after giving Bada a hug. "Why aren't you coming in?" he asked. "I won't do anything wierd to you."

I blushed and walked in, sitting down on DongHae's bed, next to him. Bada leaped from DongHae's arms and into mine. Bada loved me like I loved DongHae. :)

"See? Bada loves you more than me!!" DongHae pouted and crossed his arms. I smiled. "Don't be jealous, Bada is your dog, you're the one who feeds him food and all that, I'm sure that she loves you more than me!!"

DongHae kneeled in front of the bed, I blushed because he was so close to my legs, and rested his head on the bed. He put his lips into a pucker and tried kissing Bada. Bada looked at DongHae for a second and put her nose against his nose.

"She loves you!" I laughed. DongHae lifted his head from the bed and sat down on the floor, putting Bada in his arms again. He looked at me, then at Bada. "I guess so," he laughed.

 

DongHae hugged Bada tight. "I love you too Bada! <3" he rubbed his nose against Bada's fur, for the first time in my life I knew what it was like to be jealous of a dog.

"What do you feel like doing?" DongHae looked up at me cutely. I smiled at him and put my hand against his forehead, the fever was gone. "Phew, your fever is gone~" I sighed. "Thank goodness you're fine now. Hmm... I'm not sure what to do!!" DongHae blushed and nodded. I put my hand away.

"So, did you meet JunSu? What kind of a person is he?" DongHae placed Bada on the bed and crossed his legs. At the thought of JunSu, my face lightened up.

"All the rumours aren't true; JunSu is very kind!" I exclaimed. DongHae's eyes widened at the sudden change in my voice. "Really?" he asked dryly. I looked at him and he was smiling the kind of smile that he always smiled when he wasn't comfortable talking about the subject.

"Yeah," I replied. Trying to change the subject to make DongHae feel comfortable, I sat up. "Now, let's-" I was cut off by DongHae's hand grabbing mine.

"Do you.. Do you like him?" DongHae's voice was shivering and his fake smile was gone.

My face went red and I realised that DongHae was extremely serious, what could he be thinking? He doesn't like JunSu? He doesn't like me??? Or...

He likes me...?!

I looked at DongHae and sat back down on the bed. "Well," I murmured. "I.. I guess..."

DongHae shook his head and smiled. "It's fine,if you're not comfortable with the subject it's okay," he said.

 

But inside, DongHae was worried to death, was it too late to tell her? Did JunSu confess already?Could he... still love her?

 

A.N: Well well well, DongHae likes MinYoung! :) Sorry to all Donghae+MinYoung fans, but for the meantime MinYoung doesn't really have much 'personal contact' with DongHae, if you know what I mean. ^^ Anyway,  I'm writing a Valentine's Day chapter soon!! It's going to be real drama... but wait!! Don't get too excited!! ^^; JunSu and MinYoung will go on their first date! <3 And maybe their first kiss... LOL I'm giving you so many hints :) The Valentine's Day chapter might be a few days after the actual Valentine's Day so please be patient! Thanks for subscribing! Fishes are Good for you jjang!! :D