One last Reunion?

Fishes are good for you

At night, ever so quietly, I snuck out of my room and tiptoed into JaeJoong's room, giving his door a soft knock. When there was no reply, I opened the door slowly and saw JaeJoong crying, tissues scattered across the floor.

Upon spotting me, JaeJoong shoved the tissues away and rubbed his sleeve across his nose.

"Hello MinYoungie," JaeJoong smiled, though I could sense the sadness in his voice.

I ran forward to him and hugged him, nearly pushing him down.

"I don't want you to go," I cried into his shoulder. "It's all Yoongi."

JaeJoong's hand brushed my hair gently. "I don't want to go either," he said softly, looking into my eyes. "I'm so sorry for making you sad."

I hugged him tighter. "Don't be," I said. "It's not your fault. I.... I'll really... miss you!" I sniffed and let go of JaeJoong.

JaeJoong let me sit on his lap and he hugged me from behind.

"I'll miss you too....." I heard him stifle a tear and felt him shiver slightly. "That's why I got a present for you."

"Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded.

JaeJoong reached into his pocket and pulled out two rings - each was a part of a broken heart, and on the first were "LO" while on the other was "VE".

I watched as JaeJoong held my hand and slid the "LO" ring onto my fourth finger.

"You do know that that means...."

"We're married?" JaeJoong asked, chuckling. "I would love to, but you're too young, aren't you?"

I laughed lightly. "I guess so."

JaeJoong slid on his other ring, and we put our hands side by side, and saw the complete silver heart, gleaming in the gentle moonlight. I felt myself push upwards to push my lips onto his, and JaeJoong accepted the kiss immediately.

"Will this be our last reunion...?" I muttered softly between the kiss.

JaeJoong pulled away and flashed a reassuring smile. "If it is, I'll make sure you enjoy it."

 

A.N.: Sorry everyone but my exam is really near! I will try my very BEST to give good updates! Please enjoy! ^^