Banned.

Fishes are good for you

When I reached home, JaeJoong was at the front door with an umbrella, a wide smile across his face.

"Annyeong MinYoungie!" he greeted, immediately rushing forward to shelter me from the rain. "How was your outing with DongHae?" then he lowered his voice. "Did he kiss you?" he asked softly.

I blushed. Then I pinched JaeJoong's cheeks. "Oppa.... you will be angry at me won't you?" I asked, ashamed.

"For what?" JaeJoong asked.

"I mean...." I said. "I'm, like, two-timing!"

JaeJoong laughed and patted my head. "You've always loved DongHae more than me right?" he said as he guided me to the house. "I'm okay with you preferring DongHae to me. Do whatever you want, I'm yours!"

My cheeks turned red. "Oppa......" I muttered softly, as I stared at JaeJoong. He was such a nice person. And I loved him so much. Carefully, I pressed my lips onto his and when I pulled away JaeJoong was blushing.

"I love you," he said happily as he cupped my face.

"I love you too," I said. "Now, let's go into the house! It's starting to pour!"

 

****************

 

After a nice dinner, I was about to watch a TV show with JaeJoong when I heard my sister, Yoongi's voice.

"JaeJoong-ah! MinYoung-ah! Mother's looking for you," Yoongi said. I don't know why, but the smile on her face wasn't welcoming; it looked more evil....

JaeJoong and I walked up the stairs.

"Oppa... What does mother want with us?" I asked JaeJoong curiously.

JaeJoong linked his hand into mine. "Whatever she wants," he smiled, "I'm sure it doesn't hurt me or you!"

JaeJoong and I entered Mother's room, where Mother sat on the bed with a rather grim look on her face. I tightened my grip onto JaeJoong.

"Come sit here," Mother said in a surprisingly cold voice.

JaeJoong and I sat next to Mother. Mother started off,

"JaeJoong-ah, when I first saw you, I knew that you would bring good into our family. You were a good boy, very handsome and polite." Mother stared at JaeJoong, who was blushing a little.

"But." Mother ceased looking at him and stared at me.

"Yoongi has told me that you, JaeJoong, have been taking advantage of MinYoung here forcefully, or in other words, forcing her to sleep with you."

"What?" JaeJoong and I said in unison.

"MinYoung, are you okay?" Mother my face. "JaeJoong oppa was mean to you, wasn't he?"

I stared at my Mother. Then I thought of Yoongi. Yoongi had always despised JaeJoong. She was my step-sister too. She wanted all the attention of her step-mother, in my case, Mother, to herself, but ever since Mother found JaeJoong, she probably concentrated more on JaeJoong, to nuture him like she did to Yoongi.

"Yoongi's trying to frame JaeJoong oppa," I said out loud, in conclusion.

Mother looked at me. "Are you saying that what your unnie Yoongi told me was a lie?" she asked. "The same Yoongi who was always so nice to all of us?"

"Yes," I said firmly, snapping out of my thoughts. "Mother, JaeJoong oppa is innocent. He never slept with me. I promise you!"

Behind Mother, JaeJoong looked upset. There were tears in his eyes.

 

So far I've had two mothers.... and both of them are abandoning me....?

 

Mother shrugged. "In other words," she said. "I think you are defending JaeJoong  because he is older than you. But remember MinYoung, don't let JaeJoong bully you, okay? I have already called the adoption agency. Now, JaeJoong, back to your room. The adoption agency will come get you tomorrow evening. And MinYoung, stay away from JaeJoong. Lock your door. Good night."

"No! Mother!" I shouted, my voice shaky. Mother held out her hand. "Now, that's not ladylike, MinYoung." she said.

JaeJoong held my hand, biting his lip, and mouthed two words to me,

"I'm sorry........."

 

......And I'M sorry for the SUPER late update! Sorry!!!!! >< I am still alive, and with a new dramatic chapter!! Oh my god.... I have developed a bad bad bad hate for the word "Yoongi!" Yoongi is so evil, isn't she? D; Anyway, I will try my best to update soon! Thanks for still subscribing! Comments are appreciated! Love! ^^