My Name is Lee EunHyuk!

Fishes are good for you

The next day, my mind was so full of the previous night that I forgot to wait for DongHae. I was just simply looking into empty space and strolling to school, blushing every now and then when I thought about the incident again. Then I suddenly felt someone hold my hand; who was this??!! I woke up and looked to my right. Imagine how shocked I was when I realised that the person who was holding my hand was a STRANGER!

"Wha... Who are you?!" I shouted, shaking away his hand. As I did so I observed him. He was fairly weird-looking in a way, and was dressed in normal clothes.

"Oh, er," the man looked at me. "I'm Lee EunHyuk! Nice to meet you!" he shook my hand. My eyebrows narrowed as I wondered why this guy was still attending school even when he was slightly mental-looking to me.

"Hmmm," he squinted and looked me up and down. "You're not skipping school?"

I tightened my grip on my shoulder bag. "N..No," I snorted. "Why do you want to know?"

EunHyuk smiled. "Because if you were, you can skip with me," he explained.

I scowled at him. This guy has no manners!! What does he think he's doing, first he grabs my hand and now he's asking me to skip school with him?! Disgustful!

I walked ahead of him and tried to walk faster but he held my hand AGAIN!!

"Hey hey!" he exclaimed. "Why the rush?"

I shook his hand away. "I need to attend school!" I yelled at him.

Just then I spotted a guy walking past me carrying his schoolbag... It was DongHae!!

"Oh hi DongHae," I smiled and waved at him. EunHyuk looked at DongHae.

DongHae's fringe was covering most of his face. He just looked at me and walked on.

When he was kind of out of sight, EunHyuk leaned over to me and whispered, "Is that guy your boyfriend? Quite okay huh, pretty tall."

I was really freaked out but I just sighed and replied, "It's none of your business."

I looked at EunHyuk and said, "Now, I think I have to rush to school. Have fun skipping school. By the way, my name is Kim MinYoung."

EunHyuk waved at me. "Oh bye then Kim MinYoung," he didn't use honorifics.

 

A.N.: I decided to have a short update ^^ So, LEE EUNHYUK is introduced into Fishes Are Good For You!! :) Anchovy right? I gave you a hint in the foreword :) I will update again soon if I can!! Sarangheyo all Subscribers!!