Lee DongHae.

Fishes are good for you

Lee DongHae is my childhood friend.16 years old,173 cm tall,57kg. And I am madly in love with him.But I don't dare tell him in case he's not interested in me, or, worse, likes somebody else, so for the timebeing I guess we're best friends,Kim MinYoung and Lee DongHae.

"Please DongHae?"I pleaded,looking at the pair of gorgeous flats in the shop window."Just a quick look?"I grasped DongHae's arm gently.

DongHae narrowed his eyebrows sternly."No! I would love shopping with you but today I have to go visit my grandparents,"he refused.Then his tone changed a little."Please understand."

I let out a loud sigh and let go of DongHae's arm."Okay then,"I said, hanging my head and looking at the floor. DongHae smiled and held my hand."Thank you for understanding me, MinYoung," he said. I jumped for joy inside of me; DongHae made me love him even more when he smiled,I looked at his face.DongHae must have seen me stupidly ogling at his face, because he blushed and cleared his throat. "Let's go~!" he jumped high and pulled me with him. I hit my head when he wasn't looking -- babo MinYoung, stop staring at his face it might freak him out!! I thought.

The thought kept on lingering in my head until I realised we were nearing my house. "I'll see you tomorrow!" DongHae's sweet voice woke me up. I scratched my head. "Yeah!" I smiled. Me and DongHae live near each other; I live in no. 13 while DongHae lives in no. 17. DongHae waved and walked home.

I gazed at him until he entered his house and disappeared. "You've managed to do it again, MinYoung," I sighed. "You've survived yet another day not confessing to him."

"Hi everyone, I'm back~!" I called when I entered my house. My family is mostly adopted; I have seven sisters and an adopted brother named JaeJoong. He's very pretty so we always like dressing him up as a girl. XD Personally I like it a lot when he dresses up as a girl, but I'm the youngest in the family and JaeJoong is the second youngest so I should respect him.

My sister Mina, the oldest of us siblings, smiled. She was cooking something. My other sisters were drawing, doing homework and using the computer."Welcome home," she chorused together with my other sisters. JaeJoong's head popped out from behind his bedroom door. "Oh hi MinYoung!!" he smiled. My other sister Yoongi smirked. "Should we dress him up now?" she smiled evilly. My sisters Suri, SoYoon and Nari smirked back and nodded their heads. "Erm, you know, I'm not feeling very well now.." JaeJoong looked extremely scared. I stopped my sisters. "Joongie oppa's not feeling well, let's not disturb him," I said softly. My sisters sighed and went back to what they were doing. Yoongi sulked.

JaeJoong smiled at me, his face glowing with happiness. "Thanks MinYoung, I love you~!" he sang and hugged me. I hugged him back. "No problem oppa! I love you too, you're the bestest oppa in the world!" I said back.

 

Tears crept into JaeJoong's eyes when no one was looking. Oh how he loved her so much more than that.

 

A.N: Wow, two days have passed and I already have two subscribers! :D Thank you so much for your support, although I have an important exam this year, I, nevertheless, the new, and perhaps one of the youngest writers, on asianfanfics, shall do her best in bringing you the best of her writing skills! >.< Once again thank you so much!! :)